Export thread

Lingerie for kids. Seriously.

Dave

Dave

This has got to be Icarus' wet dream.

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=585857&showcomments=true&rss=yes

Miley Cyrus' 9 year old sister is starting a line of lingerie for kids. I thought daddy was way too into Miley acting like a pole-dancing slut before but this is just fucking creepy.

Holy shit. No fucking WAY would I ever buy this for my kid. Ever.

As FigmentPez says down a bit, this may or may not be real.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/35223748

But the pictures in the first article....oy.

Espy

Espy

This has GOT to be a joke. It HAS to be.

crono1224

Well that family certainly will need its fair share of consoling before they get too much older. Clearly Billy Ray is too caught up in being the cool dad, or not falling out of the lime light he will let whatever goes through.

makare

Wait is it sexy lingerie or just underwear?

Chippy

Chippy

This has killed my faith in humanity. Disgusting.

Cajungal

Cajungal

That pink thing looks more like a swimsuit.

the other stuff?.... meruhnh

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

What

the

FUCK.

figmentPez

figmentPez

From CNBC:
Annie Dugourd, co-founder of Ooh, La La! Couture called me to say any plans to make a line of lingerie "is an absolute lie." She says they are making a line of clothing for Emily Grace, but "we only make tutu dresses...there's no lingerie." She blames the story on a blog by Perez Hilton and says, "It's been devastating for our little company. We're two stay-at-home moms who make tutu dresses. We would never do anything inappropriate."

Dave

Dave

Hotlinking like a bitch here:

Warning: Photos are totally safe for work, but may skirt the boundaries of good taste.

And there's a video where a kid in fishnets talking about the line.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I sure hope this is bullshit. I hope to God.

Cajungal

Cajungal

That top right one is gross.

makare

I guess I don't get it. She looks to be wearing a hell of a lot more, and a lot less sexy, than some of the pervy kid's crap I see at Walmart. *shrug*

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I...but it's...and they...but why would....

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Chibibar

dude that is just wrong!!! wrong!!

I will never let my kids wear anything like that especially at 9... MAYBE when she is an adult but I don't want to think about that.

David

David

I would never let my kids wear that NOR would I let hang out at the home of kids whose parents let them wear that.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

This is one of those fake things to catch pedophiles isn't it? They announce a web site and collect data on people who order the stuff and Chris Hanson show up at their door the next week right, right?!!

David

David

This is one of those fake things to catch pedophiles isn't it? They announce a web site and collect data on people who order the stuff and Chris Hanson show up at their door the next week right, right?!!
WE WERE JUST GOING TO BE FRIENDS I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT THESE CONDOMS!

Occasional Poster

Dave said:
This has got to be Icarus' wet dream.
Hey! She is very mature for her age! And she has problems with her family and stuff, so it's really not inapproriate at all. In ancient history, women were considered adult enough to start a family at nine years old so i can't really see what the problem is.

/Ikarus

:tsk:

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Looks 'shopped.

I'm not kidding either, that head is way too big.

Soliloquy

Well, it is the next logical step from Bratz dolls...

:wtf:

chakz

This is repulsive, I hope there some serious backlash for this.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

From CNBC:
Annie Dugourd, co-founder of Ooh, La La! Couture called me to say any plans to make a line of lingerie "is an absolute lie." She says they are making a line of clothing for Emily Grace, but "we only make tutu dresses...there's no lingerie." She blames the story on a blog by Perez Hilton and says, "It's been devastating for our little company. We're two stay-at-home moms who make tutu dresses. We would never do anything inappropriate."[/QUOTE]

Could this be edited into the OP? It certainly makes the world seem less horrifying then the title of this thread implies.

Those pictures dave posted are still really creepy though.

Espy

Espy

From CNBC:
We would never do anything inappropriate."
Could this be edited into the OP? It certainly makes the world seem less horrifying then the title of this thread implies.

Those pictures dave posted are still really creepy though.
Assuming they made the clothes she's wearing in those pics I'd say that her statement is either HORRIBLY ignorant or and out an out lie.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Assuming they made the clothes she's wearing in those pics I'd say that her statement is either HORRIBLY ignorant or and out an out lie.
Very well said.

makare

You do have to wonder what the hell is going on in these people's minds regardless of their motivations.

Shadazz

Finally, underwear that will fit me!

Wahad

Wahad

Those top two picture of the girl terrify me and will haunt my dreams. That face! :Leyla:

Chazwozel

This is some fucked up shit.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Finally, underwear that will fit me!
This comment in the middle of a reunion of angry and disgusted people made me laugh.

Gusto

Gusto

EVERYTHING IS RUINED FOREVER

@Li3n

@Li3n

Finally i won't have to go through all that time consuming re-sizing of the lingerie i stole from people's lawns when i feel like making my abuse of pre-pubescents in the basement more romantic.

Hylian

Hylian

Okay stop the planet I want off

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Dave

Dave

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Watching little girls in lingerie. God's a bit of a perv.

Chibibar

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Watching little girls in lingerie. God's a bit of a perv.[/QUOTE]

heheh.. If God wants us to have clothes, then we would have been born with it ;) (/sarcasm)

Bubble181

Bubble181

No words for this one. Ridiculous and wrong.

Oh, also, that girl is UGLY.

rabbitgod

/will to live

makare

Why is she wearing so much makeup too? The whole thing confuses me.

Chibibar

when kids are young they want to be adult, when kids becomes adult they want to look young.

who knows.

makare

when kids are young they want to be adult, when kids becomes adult they want to look young.

who knows.[/QUOTE]

No i get why a kid does stupid shit what I want to know is where are the parental units that are supposed to STOP the kids from doing stupid shit?

Chazwozel

Dave can you do me a favor and NSFW the pic on the first page. I don't want the FBI to haul me away.

Dave

Dave

who knows.[/QUOTE]

No i get why a kid does stupid shit what I want to know is where are the parental units that are supposed to STOP the kids from doing stupid shit?[/QUOTE]

Tooling around the country watching his 17 year old pole dance on TV.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Dave can you do me a favor and NSFW the pic on the first page. I don't want the FBI to haul me away.
Done.

Chazwozel

Thanks buddy. They are safe for work, but they require a lot of 'splainin' should a co-worker walk by while I'm reading the thread.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I just told my hubby about this. He made n odd noise then tole me to put the phone on speaker phone then hold it next to my tummy.

In loud voice that no doubt had his friends t work scratching their head he said "Please, uterus, do not produce any girls. My poor heart would never be able to handle it."

My husband, everyone. They my have just taken his will to live.

Espy

Espy

That's hilarious LS

Dave

Dave

Again, as FigmentPez said, this may be either an exaggeration:

But the clothes are still very inappropriate for that age.

Chazwozel

I just told my hubby about this. He made n odd noise then tole me to put the phone on speaker phone then hold it next to my tummy.

In loud voice that no doubt had his friends t work scratching their head he said "Please, uterus, do not produce any girls. My poor heart would never be able to handle it."

My husband, everyone. They my have just taken his will to live.
Oh they're not that bad...

...till they grow up and break your heart. But I've got a solid 10-12 years before my daughter hates my guts.

Chibibar

Again, as FigmentPez said, this may be either an exaggeration:

But the clothes are still very inappropriate for that age.
That is still wrong on many levels. bad bad bad.... even in that context... no!

chakz

Maybe this is a cover, maybe there making lingerie for leprechauns and don't want anybody to know they exist.

I mean leprechauns should be allowed to feel pretty too amiright?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Being drunk dosnet meake this thread better

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

What the FUCK is wrong with people these days?!

Necronic

Necronic

Well great, now my computer is being monitored by the FBI.

THANKS!

You got nothing on me coppas, see

Alucard

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCKING FUCK?! :confused:
WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL?!!!!

General Specific

General Specific

Philosopher B.

What the FUCK is wrong with people these days?!
More like: what the fuck isn't?

But yeah, this is some seriously messed up shit.