Looking for the ultimate in stalker technology (For a good reason, you perverts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chronos[Ha-G]

Alright, bear with me here.

Every weekend or two, a few friends and I go out to the local Red Robin on Saturday for a bite to eat before a movie later that night. As such, we've become well acquainted/friendly with a particular waitress and have fairly in-depth conversations with her. Recently, she related a story/problem she had and I agreed to help her.

Apparently, about a year ago she was in (I think - details are fuzzy) New York and, according to her, her life was saved by someone she doesn't know (Don't ask me any details about how exactly she was saved; I didn't bother asking, though I might to help her out). Whomever she was helped out by, their name may or may not have been Xander (called out at the time of...whatever it was, so she suspects it may be his name, but she's not sure), and he apparently dropped a flash drive with one thing on it - a picture of the guy (She's confirmed that it is definitely a picture of this guy). The flash drive thing sounds odd, but okay - she emailed me the picture of this guy.

Long story short, she asked if anyone at the table might be able to figure out who this person may be. Annoyingly, I was the most technologically savvy of the group, so I volunteered. Unfortunately, I'm pretty much at a loss as to how I should continue with this. Anyone by chance know of some magical facial-recognition search engine that might let me find this random person?

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

Burgaflickl.

Alright, time to take a new approach...

Anyone by chance recognize this guy? I'm pretty sure no one will...so in that event - does anyone by chance recognize the banner in the background?

A quick google for universities in new york shows a few possible universities/colleges ending in an H.

1) the Polytechnic University of New York, probably shortened to NY Tech or something of the sort.

2) Saint Joseph's College.

Both are kinda ''maybe''.

3) is actually a part of the City University of New York, which has multiple campuses, one of which is 'Kingsborough Community College'

4), also part of CUNY, 'Queensborough Community College'

5) also part of CUNY, 'Borough of Manhattan Community College'

6), last one, also part of CUNY, 'Baruch College'
Hope that helps.

If that guy's collar was popped, it would push him into guys-I-don't-like territory, and I would be at severe risk of punching my monitor trying to hit him.

He looks too ... hip.

Chronos[Ha-G];243681 said:
Approxiamately sixteen years old, lives at home, prefers art over sports, likes girls and attends high school, possibly named Xander.

This might take a while.

Shego has found him, but will you? She has placed him in a box among other boxes, sequenced by shades of red equating levels of blood depth, to be located by a scavenger hunt that involves southern California and the Southern Barrens in World of Warcraft, the server for which must be decoded by a specific digit on the serial code of cereal box tops she has aligned out of order between your vertebrate, also wired to explosives in your ass. You have been given 47 seconds and a spork. BEGIN!

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

Shego has found him, but will you? She has placed him in a box among other boxes, sequenced by shades of red equating levels of blood depth...
No, I won't then - I'm colorblind.

Anyway, as soon as I get another question or two from her answered (I * think* she said New York, but it might've been Boston), I'll leave the info here as well. In the meantime, I'll see if I can poke around and figure out anything else interesting (Maybe try matching up college logos?).

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

Can't...zoom...into...picture...aaaaugh...

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

(I would've just edited my previous post, but the edit function doesn't like to work for me for some reason...)

I'm going to need a facebook account or something to see people's pages more in-depth, aren't I? Arg...

You attacks guys whom you think dress better than you do?
I'm insecure. So sue me.

A lawsuit will make me popular.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Chronos[Ha-G];243741 said:
I'm going to need a facebook account or something to see people's pages more in-depth, aren't I? Arg...
Well, having a facebook account might not help. You'd have to be his friend, and "We're looking for a stranger for a friend of a friend of ours, and we think he might be you ... can I see a better picture?" doesn't sound like a great friend request.

M

meyoumeyou

If that guy's collar was popped, it would push him into guys-I-don't-like territory, and I would be at severe risk of punching my monitor trying to hit him.

He looks too ... hip.
and how do you feel about those people who judge others solely on appearance?

doomdragon6

Staff member
Trying to find a high school student in the most populated city in the US, with the best hint being a blue and orange banner ending in H, which could very easily be the ending of the word, "High?"

This'll be super easy.

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

Update!

I was wrong - it was in Boston that it happened. Annoyingly, it doesn't mean that he might actually BE from there, but that's more likely in any event.

Well, no liking pants, being a philo man, slightly self-loathing, sarcastic asshole, and a beard. Things in common, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.