Export thread

Looks like I will be heading to Texas for vacation

Shannow

Shannow

Thats right, Dallas bound for memorial day, staying there with friends until June 9th, at which point we trek to Tennesee and meet up with friends from here for Bonnaroo, and I head home from there. Beware, Texans!

At least, that is the plan should I be able to use two weeks vacation during that time frame. just have to convince my co-workers to not take that time off themselves, which should hopefully not be a problem.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Why are you going to the shitty part of texas, damn.

Shannow

Shannow

Childhood friend moved there after college, invited me and my brother down, so we are going. Then staying there, and heading to bonnaroo a week later. Lst time I was down there a year and a half ago, I have a blast.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Dallas is a fun town. I'd give some activity advice, but I am pretty sure that it has changed a bit in the last 17 years.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

You could visit dealy plaza, but you should watch your head.

Steven Soderburgin

come to Austin instead.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Leave a flaming sack of dog doo on Kurtz's doorstep!

Shannow

Shannow

come to Austin instead.
uhhhh....no. that whole staying at a friends place, seeing folks I havent seen in a year or more, etc.

Last time i was down there it was only for a weekend. I am looking forward to having a week or so to lounge about and wander.

EsteBeatDown

Dammit, our state's already messed up enough without you. Thank God it's only temporary.

I can't imagine the damage you would do if you became a permenant resident.

KCWM

KCWM

What are you looking to do while you're here, aside from lounging?

Chippy

Chippy

Ha!

History jokes are the best.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Also, my one piece of advice for your time here: Don't Mess With Texas. Just don't do it.

Shannow

Shannow

I can't imagine the damage you would do if you became a permenant resident.
Increasing the states awesomeness quotient eleven fold is considered damage to some, I suppose.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

What are you looking to do while you're here, aside from lounging?

Not quite sure yet. I know the excessive drinking will be my main option. Mainly, it will just be an excuse to be away from home for longer than a couple days.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Also, my one piece of advice for your time here: Don't Mess With Texas. Just don't do it.
Shit. I was going to give it a wedgie, too. Now what the hell am I going to do with my time!?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Ha!

History jokes are the best.[/QUOTE]

back...and to the left.