Lord Kat Quitting? Until We Win Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jiarn

Minor Fame, Major Stress | LordKaT.com

Newest post about his live stream and the mental bombardment he's been under. I'm a big UWW fan, been loving it since his first video was posted on Spoony. I'd be lying if I said I was shocked that he gets hate, but still, to go on his live feed just to degrade him? Mostly on his looks? That's just low.

If you're a fan, go show your support on the comment box, sounds like he could use it. If you're not a fan, or have nothing positive to say? Move along.

figmentPez

Staff member
Who the shit is this person?
He's one of the contributors to ThatTuyWithTheGlasses.com , the site the Nostalgia Critic started. LordKat, Jason Pullara, plays difficult games and gives hints and tips on how to beat them.

He's also got a livestream of nearly everything he does at his computer, and I think that's what's driving him batty. To be cynical, if you sit around with a camera pointed at your face while you sit and stare at your computer monitor, then you're going to get a lot of criticism about your looks, no matter what those looks are. He could be thin with a full head of jet black hair and he'd still get people pointing out whatever flaws remain.

Who the shit is this person?
He's one of the contributors to ThatTuyWithTheGlasses.com , the site the Nostalgia Critic started. LordKat, Jason Pullara, plays difficult games and gives hints and tips on how to beat them.

He's also got a livestream of nearly everything he does at his computer, and I think that's what's driving him batty. To be cynical, if you sit around with a camera pointed at your face while you sit and stare at your computer monitor, then you're going to get a lot of criticism about your looks, no matter what those looks are. He could be thin with a full head of jet black hair and he'd still get people pointing out whatever flaws remain.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying he's fat and bald?

Dammit, I gotta stop my hairline from receding. IT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT!

Why have such a livestream? I see no reason for such a thing.

EDIT: Looking at the post, seems LordKat has a whole "wanted to be famous" thing... yeah. Opening your life 24-7 is not a healthy way to handle that.

I never really understood the livestream thing.

Honestly, that would drive anyone batty. He aught to really just stick to his UWW and skip the whole live thing.

J

Jiarn

I'm actually going to agree with the no more live stream. My concern is that he'd begin shying away from UWW too. His review of X-Men was piss poor in comparison to his older work and I'm wondering if it was influenced by the live stream hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.