Export thread

Lost avatar

Silvanesti

Does anyone happen to have my old avatar? It looks like the move removed it and I can't find where I got it from.

or should I just try to find something different?
:Leyla:

Hylian

Hylian

what did it look like again?

Gusto

Gusto

Silvanesti! Curse your sudden but inevitable reappearance!

Silvanesti

Silvanesti! Curse your sudden but inevitable reappearance!
You rock!

Yeah, I have had quite the intresting summer.

Andromache

i think it was a dog. Or possible a picture of a milkshake. Something like that.

Silvanesti

Something like that.

It was Wash with the quote "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal"

Cat

Cat

Hylian

Hylian

General Specific

General Specific

and if you're tired of that, you can always use this one I found:

strawman

strawman

Does anyone happen to have my old avatar? It looks like the move removed it and I can't find where I got it from.

or should I just try to find something different?
:Leyla:
Didn't you lose it last time we switched forums too?

Yeesh. You need a GPS tracker on that thing.

Although Ed did take the old board down quickly - probably should have left it up a month to catch all the old lurkers and let them transfer anything that wasn't automatically moved...

-Adam

Silvanesti

Didn't you lose it last time we switched forums too?

Yeesh. You need a GPS tracker on that thing.

Although Ed did take the old board down quickly - probably should have left it up a month to catch all the old lurkers and let them transfer anything that wasn't automatically moved...

-Adam
hehe, yeah that thing has a way of wandering away from me. You saved me last time. I haven't been posting much at all the last couple months and the switch caught me totally by surprise.

thank you so much hylian! and I might have to try the other one thanks to General Specific.

Dave

Dave

-Adam
http://www.halforums.com/forum/announcement.php?f=73

strawman

strawman

Oh I understand what you wrote, I just don't know why you didn't leave the old forums up for a month as read only (ie, no one can post anything new) and a big announcement at the top that we're moving. It would have given me a bit of time to finish a few things, and others who had minor problems such as the missing avatar would be able to go back and get it.

It's not a big deal at all that you did it this way, and I don't mean to be whiny or complainy.

-Adam

Silvanesti

Not complaining at all man! Just funny that I lost it again. I think the new digs are sweet!