Export thread

Man, I love meat.

strawman

strawman

I just ate dinner (tacos! Yum.) and now reading about making hamburgers in the dinner thread, and once again I realize that I love meat.

It's so yummy!

I could eat a 1/2 lb hamburger right now.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Add some bacon, cheese, mushrooms... But the meat is the important bit!

Love bacon, the candy of the meat world.

Chicken is great. It may sound odd, but a quick lunch consisting of mashed potatoes and canned chicken breast takes only minutes, but is AWESOME, provided you season it well.

Pork is good, mostly. Ham is awesome.

I have to admit that as much as I like meat, I find chicken wings, like unshelled sunflower seeds, to be more trouble that they're worth.

But yeah, meat.

MEAT.

Sara_2814

Sara_2814

Have you ever made your own corned beef?

And then put it on the grill?

It is truly a miracle of meat.

Jiarn

Ever since I switched from Ground Beef to Ground Turkey, the entire family has easily lost a bit of weight, and have found amazing recipes that easily sub for beef.

However, I could eat Steak + Potatoes every day of my life, breakfast lunch and dinner and NEVER tire of it.

MindDetective

MindDetective

I love ground turkey tacos. Mmmm...

strawman

strawman

Have you ever made your own corned beef?

And then put it on the grill?

It is truly a miracle of meat.
I am drooling right now, I'll have you know.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

makare

hehe steinman LOOOOVES meat.

Adam

Adammon

Turkey bacon.

Jiarn

hehe steinman LOOOOVES meat.
Not more than Jay if you get a copy of Skyrim -grin-

Wasabi Poptart

I think meat is a pretty cool guy, eh gets cooked on teh grill and doesn't afraid of anything

strawman

strawman

Hey, hey guys! I accidentally a whole meat and I don't know what to do!

Am I going to die?

Sara_2814

Sara_2814

I am drooling right now, I'll have you know.
We use Alton Brown's recipe. It's super easy. The only downside is that it takes 10 days to make and takes up space in the fridge. But it's so worth it.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Turkey bacon.
Read the package, you are likely better off eating the real thing.

fade

fade

I smoked a pork butt for about 12 hours this weekend and made some good SC style pulled pork.

General Specific

General Specific

Hey, hey guys! I accidentally a whole meat and I don't know what to do!

Am I going to die?
I'm not sure, I'll need to know what you accidentally did. Though if your broken grammar is any indication, you may already be suffering ill effects.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

man, I feel SE-BBQ to be an abomination. Brisket, Ribs, Sausage and Dry-rub for me...

Jiarn

I'm not sure, I'll need to know what you accidentally did. Though if your broken grammar is any indication, you may already be suffering ill effects.
http://ohinternet.com/I_accidentally

EX:

Wasabi Poptart

I smoked a pork butt for about 12 hours this weekend...
Mentally, I am 12 years old because I am laughing so hard over this.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I intend to make a full on prime rib roast this weekend for a coworker's birthday and make Yorkshire pudding with the drippings. If it turns out well, we'll all be 15 pounds fatter before the end of the night.

Wahad

Wahad

Meat is good. All meat. Even offal! Livers, sweetbreads, heart, tongue....delicious.

Also, since I am visiting Memphis this summer, you can bet I will be taking part in the cornucopia of meat that is proper southern barbeque.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Man, I love meat.
[francis]

TAKEIIIIII

[/francis]

fade

fade

man, I feel SE-BBQ to be an abomination. Brisket, Ribs, Sausage and Dry-rub for me...
I like TX style, too. I'm an equal opportunity BBQ lover. For the record though, there's no one style of southeastern BBQ. SC is very different from NC and TN. I love the SC mustard based sauce. I won't turn it down, but I don't like the vinegar based stuff anywhere near as much. I admit bias, though because I'm from SC.

Mentally, I am 12 years old because I am laughing so hard over this.
I always giggle when I talk about smoking a pork butt.

Philosopher B.

I'm a big fan of bacon strips!

AmazingP

I love meat especially pork because the taste is just so great. However, I know also the tremendous impact meat-based diet can do to my overall health and the environment. So, right now, I am limiting my meat intake and focusing on eating more green veggies and fruits.

strawman

strawman

I should to.

But, you know.

MEAT.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Meet the Meatpocalypse:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I once ate so huge a steak I think I got meat poisoning.

Also, I would love to cook steak every day, but a good slice of veal is hella expensive, and one tends to get tired for pork after a while. Still, chicken, ground beef and bacon can most often be found in my fridge.

fade

fade

I love meat especially pork because the taste is just so great. However, I know also the tremendous impact meat-based diet can do to my overall health and the environment. So, right now, I am limiting my meat intake and focusing on eating more green veggies and fruits.
My wife and I did the vegetarian thing for a while before we had kids. One of the reasons we gave it up was because it was so expensive. I've seen this listed as a myth on vegetarian websites. How is it a myth? My wallet didn't think so.

Philosopher B.

Meet the Meatpocalypse: *Snip*
Hey! I recognize that.

From my dreams. :-o

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

If you love meat so much, why don't you marry it?

MindDetective

MindDetective

Republicans.

strawman

strawman

If you love meat so much, why don't you marry it?
That's a thing?!

Quick! To the preacher!
Added at: 14:42
It's not bigamy if I marry meat even though I'm still married to my wife, right?
Added at: 14:43
Ah, screw it. Everyone thinks mormons do polygamy anyway. I might get a little excommunicated, but, you know.

MEAT!

Wasabi Poptart

Don't deny true love, Steinman. And just think, you can have Meatwad babies!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

While I rightfully decry this as the vile heresy that it is (BBQ is srs bzness), I respect your right to foster an opinion as to the preparation and consumption of meat.

Even if you're wrong.

You monster.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I'm going 90-95% vegetarian for the month of June (and hopefully the forseeable future).

Mostly for ethical, health, and test-of-willpower reasons.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I'm going 90-95% vegetarian for the month of June (and hopefully the forseeable future).

Mostly for ethical, health, and test-of-willpower reasons.
But how will you get your recommended daily dose of murder?

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

But how will you get your recommended daily dose of murder?
When I pay taxes

Dave

Dave

strawman

strawman

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

When I pay taxes

I'll allow it.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I find myself eating less and less meat. It's not because I dislike it; it's because dried beans are cheaper and still fill me up. Now when I eat beef more than once a week I feel a bit weighted down. Now I use turkey for pretty much everything. Man, though... every now and then, I just have to have a steak or a really good burger.