Export thread

Master of None

BananaHands

BananaHands

Master of None premieres tonight at midnight on Netflix!

Who's watching it?

Trailer:

Celt Z

Celt Z

I will! I love Aziz and Mr. Z's cousin has a part in it. (Don't know if it's a small role or what. Going to have to watch.) The trailers look good, though.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

i want those sandwiches at the end of ep1 more than anything i've ever wanted in my life

BananaHands

BananaHands

Got two episodes in last night. First episode was a little soap-boxy but I enjoyed it! Definitely liked the parents episode.

Celt Z

Celt Z

About 3 episodes in, about to start the 4th. I like it. I thought it was going to be a little more (for lack of a better description) "L.O.L." funny, but it's more introspective with humor. On the other hand, I would not mind if they got rid of Arnold.

Really liked the "Parents" episode (but I'm bias). :D And "Hot Ticket" was a good dose of karma with a nice ending.

BananaHands

BananaHands

About 3 episodes in, about to start the 4th. I like it. I thought it was going to be a little more (for lack of a better description) "L.O.L." funny, but it's more introspective with humor. On the other hand, I would not mind if they got rid of Arnold.

Really liked the "Parents" episode (but I'm bias). :D And "Hot Ticket" was a good dose of karma with a nice ending.
Arnold isn't the worst, but yeah - sometimes he pulls from the feel of the whole show.

BananaHands

BananaHands

"Dude, I could watch Benedict Cumberbatch do ANYTHING. Forreal. He could play someone in a coma - just sat there, not moving. I'd still be down."

I'm loving Hot Ticket so far.

Covar

Covar

Does the native advertising calm down at all?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Does the native advertising calm down at all?
A litte. He name dropped Waze like three times last episode.

Covar

Covar

A litte. He name dropped Waze like three times last episode.
Yeah I watched the first episode and it wasn't bad, but all the product references felt really forced. Made me a lot less interested to watch more.

BananaHands

BananaHands

On the next episode of Master of None: