Export thread

MegaUpload & Imageshack

Dave

Dave

Much like the TinyPic thing I had on before, I have just added an ImageShack and MegaUpload thing where you can host pictures. Let me know if the MegaUpload one is too much. That's as tiny as I can make it.

Hylian

Hylian

The imageshack one takes you to a there own website for you to get the picture. I suppose it could be a little bit of a time saver but I I am going to have to go to the site to get my link I may as well just go there on my own and than I would at least have the option to host from an image by using the URL so I don't have to save the image to my HDD.

Dave

Dave

Back to the drawing board.

Cat

Cat

Test

Andi

Drachenherz

Back to the drawing board.
That's our Dave...

Constantly working to fix our boards...

:hump:

Cat

Cat

For Firefox users, look into the addon Rehost Image. It will give you an option when you right click an image to automatically rehost to imageshack and copy the location.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

But for uploading images from the computer this option is pretty handy.

Hylian

Hylian

For Firefox users, look into the addon Rehost Image. It will give you an option when you right click an image to automatically rehost to imageshack and copy the location.

how did I miss that add-on?

Thank you so much :D

Dave

Dave

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

But for uploading images from the computer this option is pretty handy.
So....they WERE useful and I should put them back? It's easy enough. But not as easy as the TinyPic one was. I'd love to have it 1 stop shopping again.

Cat

Cat

I don't know about the megaupload option but it seems like quite a few people have a large image collection and would get some use out of a quick upload to imageshack link.