Export thread

MemeChop: Selling X to replace DESTROYED Y

strawman

strawman

Similar to the Kanye West and Leapin' Lawyer meme, we have a fresh new meme (The beyblades bathtub auction) to assault with our crude MS Paint skills. The link below shows the auction in full, the link above shows the extent of the meme.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll164/stienman/beybladesauction.png

So, take the following image, replace the contents of the bag, and write up a few sentence story about how these kids destroyed something with the contents of the bag, and the contents are being auctioned to help repair the damage.

Perhaps NASA forcing some engineers to sell an o-ring for completely destroying the challenger, or Fifa selling the world cup because they completely destroyed the last one with bad calls, etc. I'm sure you have far better ideas than my own...

Dave

Dave

I have Photoshop but lack skillz.

David

David

strawman

strawman

That's awesome! I particularly like how your image requires no explanation.

Since you've already gone to the trouble (assuming you haven't thrown away the production file) would you mind posting the intermediate image with the removed background for others to more easily toy with?

David

David

makare

ok i lold

David

David

Trying to figure out how to save the image without the background but it just keeps converting it to black when I upload to photobucket

strawman

strawman

Trying to figure out how to save the image without the background but it just keeps converting it to black when I upload to photobucket
You have to save it as png to preserve the alpha layer. Jpg won't work.

David

David

This should hopefully do it

Edit: changed to a slightly cleaner version, should have less "glowing" around the kids

Attachments

figmentPez

figmentPez

Photobucket recompresses everything, and often does a very poor job of it. Have you tried attaching it to the post via the "Upload a File" button?

EDIT: I see you have tried that.