Mongolian Neo-Nazis. You heard me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

I personally think it is silly to have any ethnic purity (Neo-Nazi version) I mean it is one thing to preserve the culture and teach your children of your culture, but trying to keep your "race" pure? What is pure anyway? I don't think any of us are truly "pure" in our ethnic background. I'm sure we have a couple of rogue family members marrying other "race"

The Chinese have close off to the world before and look what happen to them (so did Japan) we are an international market now. We will have to deal with other country, this mean interaction. People WILL meet other people and eventually fall in love and marry. It is going to happen. Forcing any purity is just going to cause more violence even the Mongolian doesn't believe in violence.

Which brings me to my next point. How can you not be violent? What if your sister (Mongolian) met a Chinese guy and married him? then what? with no violence, you just shut him out? he is no longer welcome in your home? that is just going to cause isolation and eventually stagnation, and then the village will die out.

Hitler is gaining widespread fame all around the east. I was reading an article in MacLean's that said that Mein Kampf has been growing in popularity in India, and it's a favorite in Palestine. It's not a surprise that it would show up like this in Mongolia, and certainly not a surprise considering that the widespread worry is about the end of their ethnic group.

It is a little funny because, Mongolia of the middle ages made sure that their neighbors were not racially pure. And by neighbors I mean every where between Poland and Korea, India and the Arctic Circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.