Export thread

My breakfast

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

2 toasted waffles (no syrup), 3-week-old fried rice, and a celery stick.

Yay college!

Dave

Dave

Nothing. I almost never eat breakfast.

Covar

Covar

A bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

The taste you can see.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

A bowl of Special K.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Bran cereal with strawberries and a V8 in the car on the way to work.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Bacon & egg lean pocket with coffee & OJ :p

Hyimi

A bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

Occasional Poster

Oatmeal and a cup of yellow label tea. Porridge rules!

Ross

Ross

Two granola bars and Mountain Dew.

Koko

fiber one banana crunch + banana + too much milk

or

PBJ

bhamv3

bhamv3

Lunch.

I get up at noon, you see.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Hmmm... I think I'll make me an egg and tomato sammich tomorrow morning. :D

Wahad

Wahad

Lunch.

I get up at noon, you see.
This.

I guess technically, it makes it a brunch, but whatever.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I had a swallow of milk and a multi-vitamin for breakfast. I'm hungry :(

Cajungal

Cajungal

:tear:
I seriously get sad when people I know are hungry. If you happened to live in the dorm where I work I'd give you the sandwich I packed for lunch.

Odie

Kudos Bar (snickers flavor) and a pack Strawberry Shortcake fruit snack

Ya.... im living the dream, But its what you do when u get up at 450am and run out the door.

Dave

Dave

I am about to have a cup of hot chocolate. That'll keep me until lunch.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

You'll actually get to have lunch today, Dave?

Dave

Dave

Wife's payday. Food, baby!

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Noms for everyone!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Breakfast Taco:
Bacon, Refried Beans, Egg, Potato, Salsa, Warm Flour Tortilla (cooked on a comal/stovetop)

w/ Orange Juice.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Toasted English muffin with peanut butter and a homemade strawberry banana smoothie. No $4 Jamba Juice smoothies for me.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

:tear:
I seriously get sad when people I know are hungry. If you happened to live in the dorm where I work I'd give you the sandwich I packed for lunch.[/QUOTE]

It's out of poor planning and waking up late more than actual poverty

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

Frosted Mini-wheats and a can of Diet dew.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Toasted English muffin with peanut butter and a homemade strawberry banana smoothie. No $4 Jamba Juice smoothies for me.
Nuttin like homemade smoothies. Man you wanna stay full for like... 6 hours? Natural Smucker's peanut butter and banana smoothie. Oh my GOD.

rabbitgod

Cream of Wheat.

I'm more of an oatmeal guy, but my wife wanted to change it up a little.

Wasabi Poptart

Two biscuits with honey and coffee. I might make eggs, too.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

You know, a lot of people would go, "Who cares?" when you tell them what you ate, but for some reason I love knowing what you people eat.

Edit: Dammit, that was creepy again wasn't it.

Hylian

Hylian

Nothing. I almost never eat breakfast.

^ this

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I am enjoying all the foodchat on HF lately

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Dammit, that was creepy again wasn't it.
/

Cat

Cat

Normally don't eat breakfast but today I had oatmeal.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

1. Omelet, five strips of bacon, homefries, one piece of whole wheat toast, either orange, apple juice or milk.

2. Blueberry, chocolate chip pancakes w/REAL maple syrup, sliced fruit salad - oranges, grapes, strawberries. Milk or juice as usual.

3. Oatmeal and cinnamon spiced applesauce. Breakfast tea w/ honey.

I won't cook these everyday, but when I have breakfast these are what I whip in the morning.

Gusto

Gusto

2 granola bars and a cup of coffee. :eek:hwell:

I usually eat better, I swear.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

When I eat breakfast-style food at breakfast, I usually have do a breakfast style Quesadilla (scrambled eggs, bits of bacon, and cheese) along side some toast and orange juice. However, I usually eat leftovers or whatever is around instead.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Normally I skip breakfast (although I hear I shouldn't, since when I actually do get hungry I tend to eat too much - which is bad). Today I had to wake up very early for a frickin' early exam, so I had a tall cup of lemon and green tea to get my eyelids to stay open.

When I got home, I made two sammiches for brunch. Roast beef, cheese, ketchup and a dab of light mayo on freshly-baked bread, nom nom nom!

Hylian

Hylian

This thread is making me hungry. As I stated before I usually don't eat breakfast but after reading this thread I am seriously tempted to head down to my works cafe and grab something to eat.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Nuttin like homemade smoothies. Man you wanna stay full for like... 6 hours? Natural Smucker's peanut butter and banana smoothie. Oh my GOD.[/QUOTE]
Yep, that's been my normal breakfast during the week for a little over a year now. What can I say? It's tasty and I'm a creature of habit.

My dad will usually do breakfast for us on at least one day during the weekend. My favorite thing is fried potatoes topped with cheddar cheese and a couple of fried eggs. I love mashing up the eggs and yolks and mixing it all into the potatoes. Yum.

Jake

Jake

My usual grab-and-go breakfast is peanut butter on a whole wheat tortilla wrapped around a banana. This week my wife has been making breakfast quesadillas with sausage, egg, cheese, and peppers. Tasty.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Breakfast Taco:
Bacon, Refried Beans, Egg, Potato, Salsa, Warm Flour Tortilla (cooked on a comal/stovetop)

w/ Orange Juice.
This is one of my favorite breakfasts! You need MOAR jalapenos, yo!

I usually skip breakfast. I've been trying to make myself eat. I am just not hungry in the morning. Maybe I need to eat earlier in the night, instead of 9-10pm. That way I'll be hungrier by morning.

I usually just have coffee until ~ 1:30 - 2, and then have a good sized lunch.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Yeeks, I can't eat jalapenos before 10 am.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I think I am addicted to those things. Food just doesn't seem to taste good unless it has some heat. They're great in eggs, mashed potatoes, cornbread, even jalapeno jelly is good!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh, I love heat too. I just can't stomach it til after I've woken up a bit. Don't tell the other Cajuns. :p Jalepeno jelly on crackers with cream cheese is the snack of champions!

Covar

Covar

^ My breakfast food on weekends. Quick, easy, cheap, and oh so tasty.

Jake

Jake

Oh, I love heat too. I just can't stomach it til after I've woken up a bit. Don't tell the other Cajuns. :p Jalepeno jelly on crackers with cream cheese is the snack of champions!
I love a little heat for breakfast. Gives you a nice kick in the ass to start the day.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Today's breakfast was tuna salad on a whole wheat bagel.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I... don't like sweet stuff for breakfast. It has to be savory in the morning. I can stomach waffles, pancakes, syrup, fruit, etc. only after lunchtime. Nothing like IHOP for dinner, though!