My Google Fu is weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to track this down for a while, and I don't know if it's even out there. I think this thread maybe should be in media madness, but not sure. Feel free to move it if need be.

I've been looking for a poster for years now, and hopefully I can find a scan of it to use as my desktop background. A friend of mine back in high school had it on his bedroom wall and I absolutely loved it.

It's an Arthur Adams drawing of the Uncanny X Men with the entire cast from around the time of the Seige Perilous and the Reavers. It had Widget in it and the focal point was classic Adams Wolverine in the center. Storm was wearing her mohawk-leather look and Havok had the retardo costume with the gem on his forhead. Anyone know what poster I'm talking about and where I could find it, or a scan of it?

Shannow

Staff member
My Goole Fu is weak

i keep coming to the heroes for hope cover, but I know thats not the one you need. Ill keep looking

My Goole Fu is weak

Similar, but that's not it. This one was pretty big and had all the past and present members of the team at the time, I believe, though I'm saving that picture :)

Shannow

Staff member
My Goole Fu is weak

I do not think this is what you were looking for..or is it!?

...I think it is

K

Kitty Sinatra

My Goole Fu is weak

Similar, but that's not it. This one was pretty big and had all the past and present members of the team at the time, I believe, though I'm saving that picture :)
Yeah, that's why I posted it. It didn't look at all like what you described but I figured it might do as a poor second choice.

My Goole Fu is weak

Nope, Shannow, I'm pretty sure it was never a comic book cover, just a poster. I don't think it had any of the new mutants on it.

figmentPez

Staff member
Nah, it was that movie where Adam Sandler is kind of a rude jerk, but on the inside he's actually a nice guy who cares about children.

C

chakz

I've been trying to track this down for a while, and I don't know if it's even out there. I think this thread maybe should be in media madness, but not sure. Feel free to move it if need be.

I've been looking for a poster for years now, and hopefully I can find a scan of it to use as my desktop background. A friend of mine back in high school had it on his bedroom wall and I absolutely loved it.

It's an Arthur Adams drawing of the Uncanny X Men with the entire cast from around the time of the Seige Perilous and the Reavers. It had Widget in it and the focal point was classic Adams Wolverine in the center. Storm was wearing her mohawk-leather look and Havok had the retardo costume with the gem on his forhead. Anyone know what poster I'm talking about and where I could find it, or a scan of it?
Has havok ever had a costume that did not look retarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.