Export thread

My starcrafts are broken!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Yeah, this should probably go in the game subforum, but more people read here, and I'm desperate. I've been having starcraft withdrawals ever since the 1.1 patch hit last Tuesday.

Ever since the patch, I cannot access the single player or replay buttons in my main game screen, both buttons are greyed out. I can connect to battle.net, but I quickly lose connection, and cannot reconnect. Internet connection seems fine and stable on all other things.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've erased all my settings folders so they could be remade. I've even manually deleted the registry keys, uninstalled everything, and tried again clean. The same problem keeps coming up.

It happens on my laptop too. Both computers are running Windows 7 64 bit.

The official blizzard forums have failed me. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Vrii

Vrii

Have you checked firewall settings to make sure it's allowed access to the internet? I had to reallow it after the combination of the latest windows update and the patch.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Did you mail support?! Back in the beta when i got the US version instead of the EU one when i registered the key for some reason, they gave me an extra EU version (and the Us version still worked, gave it to someone to use even), so they're helpful.