Export thread

New Avatar and/or Sigature For Shego

Rubicon

perfect eh? lol :D

New Avatar For Shego

Too boocoo! (Yes, I know how to really spell it.)

bhamv3

bhamv3

New Avatar For Shego

:eek:

Can't sleep, creepy animated GIF girl will eat me... can't sleep, creepy animated GIF girl will eat me...

New Avatar For Shego

Sheg's gonna love it.

Shannow

Shannow

New Avatar For Shego

Agree with the admin. Way too fuckin big.

Singularity.EXE

New Avatar For Shego

I'd hit it.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

New Avatar For Shego

at that size, it's more signature than avatar

Rubicon

New Avatar For Shego

Allen said:
at that size, it's more signature than avatar
They can be shrunk. My T.A.R.D.I.S avatar is one I captured from a .avi file using virtualdub and just shrunk each frame down

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

New Avatar For Shego

okay.

at that size that has been posted there, in the original post, ignoring the fact that it can be shrunk down at a later date, it is more signature than avatar.

Gusto

Gusto

I thought this was gonna be an Erfworld thread. :(

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Gusto said:
this should be an erfworld thread.

read the new update yet?

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Just crop the sides off.

Gusto

Gusto

Allen said:
Gusto said:
this should be an erfworld thread.

read the new update yet?
Of course. Don King is straight pimpin'.

strawman

strawman

There are online editors capable of cropping/resizing/etc animated gifs. I removed half the frames to keep the size down, and just cropped it.

All the frames are here:

But it's about as big as the original. Need to find a GIF compression service, I suspect that it can be compressed with no loss of quality...

And because I can:

-Adam

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Gusto said:
I'm not really getting what he was trying to convey to Jill. Any ideas?

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

edit:
Steinman beat me to the punch, so I reimported the avatar into CS3, and upped the compression. Also, since the image is black and white, I converted from 256 colors to 32 colors. Got the file below 175K, without dropping any frames.

stienman said:

Bismillah!
No, we will not let you go!
FTFY

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

:heart: :clap: :uhhuh: :thumbsup: :twisted:

tegid

tegid

Allen said:
Gusto said:
That nobility is actually important. That nobles are chosen of the Titans, etc.

I think.

-- Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 pm --

Or, more like: nobles have obligations. You can't just brush them off, princess!

Gusto

Gusto

Allen said:
Gusto said:
I think that he likes her style but is also trying to convey that even if it does fly with him, it won't with most of the rulers she mercs herself out to. I kinda agree. Jillian needs to get over herself a bit. The scenes between her and Shego, er... Wanda are some of the rawest in this series so far. I hope to see them interact together again.

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

I think he's trying to convey that just becasue you are a royal doesn't mean you have to be tame/predictable (which is what we have seen from the "Royals" thus far). He's trying to show her that she can be both a Royal and a barbarian (IMO).

Gusto

Gusto

bigcountry23 said:
I think he's trying to convey that just becasue you are a royal doesn't mean you have to be tame/predictable (which is what we have seen from the "Royals" thus far). He's trying to show her that she can be both a Royal and a barbarian (IMO).
That's an excellent point. In that case, I'd love for him to meet Parson, another entity who plays (and exists) outside of the rules.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

bigcountry23 said:
going along with this, maybe it's just showing her that Royal is a title, not a behavioral code

LordRavage

7 days......

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

LordRavage said:
7 days......
:facepalm:

Heavan

LordRavage said:
7 days......
Until ICE CREAM? :clap: Yaaaaaay

Koko

A new contestant enters the ring...

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I don't see how this is spooky at all. Am I the only who sees this and thinks "That kid needs a bath."?

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I see it as a wannabe Ring/Japanese horror ghost image without the otherworldly freakiness of said things and in that way, it's kind of sad.

That fucking shaking barely visible clown thing on the other hand, I could have lived without seeing that.

Vagabond

V.Bond

Koko said:
*creepy shit*

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Koko said:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Silly children, the image isn't some "Copycat/wannabe" It's Alessa from Silent Hill fame. :toocool:

Jay

Jay

Rubicon

Frankie said:
That smurfing shaking barely visible clown thing on the other hand, I could have lived without seeing that.
I shit myself.

Kill it, kill it with fucking fire while nuking it from orbit to be sure

Draxo

Draxo

Koko said:

*creepy stuff*

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Shegokigo said:
Silly children, the image isn't some "Copycat/wannabe" It's Alessa from Silent Hill fame. :toocool:
....so, a character from a movie, based on a game that draws insane amounts of inspiration from said japanese horror films (along with western ones such as Jacob's Ladder) isn't a copycat/wannabe?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Apologies, I thought Alessa was pre-Ringu. Turns out she came out a year later.

None the less, I always thought she was a bit more evil and a little less creepy due to her talking and backround vs Ringu and most japanese "ghosts".

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

You do realize that Silent Hill would have been in full production by the time that movie came out and they'd have been at the point when they'd have been less liable to make a huge alteration to the plot just to be up to date on their scary movies?

It's probably more fair to say that Alessa may have been partly inspired by the legends of Onry? than it is to say she was inspired by Sadako from the movie.

redapples

You call those scary?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aZdAyHVjzQ:3nc0y81q][/youtube:3nc0y81q]

:unibrow:

Frank

Frankie Williamson

AshburnerX said:
You do realize that Silent Hill would have been in full production by the time that movie came out and they'd have been at the point when they'd have been less liable to make a huge alteration to the plot just to be up to date on their scary movies?

It's probably more fair to say that Alessa may have been partly inspired by the legends of Onry? than it is to say she was inspired by Sadako from the movie.
Yeah, Alessa from Silent Hill the game maybe, the one in Shego's signature....from the movie is it?...wears it's inspiration on it's filthy hair and face.