Export thread

New Fad May Cause Teens To Go Blind

Matt²

Allright kids.. time to get out of the gene pool!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,593570,00.html
Vodka eyeballing. It’s the latest drinking fad on YouTube, and it could cause blindness.

Baerdog

Baerdog

I really really thought this thread was gonna be about masturbation.

Dave

Dave

Vodka. Eyeballing.

Because drinking it is too easy and enemas are gross?

Hylian

Hylian

Krisken

Krisken

I have no words for this. This is just... wow.

Dave

Dave

Wait, it doesn't make them get drunk faster and really doesn't absorb that much alcohol into their system?

Now I really, REALLY don't get it.

Wasabi Poptart

Pfft. Just stick it in a vein like the guys in Motley Crue. Pussy kids these days.

Iaculus

Wait, it doesn't make them get drunk faster and really doesn't absorb that much alcohol into their system?

It's a stupid Youtube thing that Fox is likely blowing out of proportion. 'Nuff said.

ElJuski

ElJuski

hahahahaha

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Part of me wants to say if these kids are stupid enough to do this then it serves them right.

Another part of me is appalled that anyone can be this stupid.

And yet both parts of me are leaning towards cheering for thinning of stupid from the human race.

evilmike

evilmike

The real question is which came first, "the fad or the outrage?"

I can't help but think that if this turns into a real problem in a year, it will because it was popularized by people objecting to it.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Now if the kids in the video are only using water in a washed out bottle and pranking the world into putting actually vodka in their eyes is it any better?

Chibibar

Darwin candidate at its finest?? (maybe I'm hoping they will fall down the stairs or something and kill themselves)

Eyeball?? seriously?? why not just put rubbing alcohol? cause blindness?? Of course it does. Alcohol was not meant to be in the eyeball. yeesh.

stupid kids.

Necronic

Necronic

What wimps. This is a man's shot. I present "The Murdoch":

1) Snort a line of salt
2) Shoot the tequila
3) Squirt the Lime in your eye
4) Have someone punch you in the face

Krisken

Krisken

They must have a drinking problem.

Necronic

Necronic

nice

figmentPez

figmentPez

Remember the good ol' days when kid's put their eyes out with BB guns?

Shannow

Shannow

Win.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Madeleine Albright!

Chazwozel

It stings like a bitch to get alcohol in your eye. It's a dare.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

The joys of positive peer pressure.

bhamv3

bhamv3

You know stupid kids who deliberately blind themselves can still breed, right? So this isn't thinning the gene pool as much as we might like.

Cajungal

Cajungal

You know stupid kids who deliberately blind themselves can still breed, right? So this isn't thinning the gene pool as much as we might like.
Well yeah but if they try that, who knows what else they'll try? Maybe we could convince them that hooking their balls up to a car battery gets them drunk faster.

Fun Size

Fun Size

The sad truth is that they simply misunderstood a math student explaining how he scores with the chicks:

Vodka = I Ball

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I doubt this is much of a problem. Kids are dumb. They do dumb things from time to time. 'nuff said.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I really really thought this thread was gonna be about masturbation.
This, it would have been hi-friggin-larious if it where

Soliloquy

What's odd is that there are apparently "hundreds of videos" from the UK of this. That's kind of widespread for the country, if it's true.

Matt²

Well yeah but if they try that, who knows what else they'll try? Maybe we could convince them that hooking their balls up to a car battery gets them drunk faster.[/QUOTE]

..or gets them off instantly. THAT would make them sterile, I would think!

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

The sad truth is that they simply misunderstood a math student explaining how he scores with the chicks:

Vodka = I Ball
Nope. It's obviously a bunch of teenagers overhearing and misunderstanding a reference to a Vodka highball.

figmentPez

figmentPez

What's odd is that there are apparently "hundreds of videos" from the UK of this. That's kind of widespread for the country, if it's true.
I wonder how many of the videos use water instead of vodka.

Necronic

Necronic

I doubt this is much of a problem. Kids are dumb. They do dumb things from time to time. 'nuff said.
Good point. If I had a dollar for every time I did something that could have killed me I could almost pay for my own funeral.

Iaculus

Fox.

Cobra Star

What a waste of delicious vodka...... :eek:hwell:

Chazwozel

Not all vodka is delicious. In fact, if it's under 40 dollars, it's usually terrible.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Vodka = I Ball
Math geeks don't get laid in high school.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Not all vodka is delicious. In fact, if it's under 40 dollars, it's usually terrible.[/QUOTE]

Like Popov. *shudders*

Wasabi Poptart

Not all vodka is delicious. In fact, if it's under 40 dollars, it's usually terrible.[/QUOTE]

Like Popov. *shudders*[/QUOTE]

Yeah that stuff is like paint thinner. Bleh.

Gusto

Gusto

Man I never liked vodka, maybe I'm just drinking all the bad stuff?

WHO KNOWS

Dave

Dave

Like Popov. *shudders*[/QUOTE]

The last place I ever bartended had Popov as the well vodka.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Man I never liked vodka, maybe I'm just drinking all the bad stuff?

WHO KNOWS
Vodka is a colorless, flavorless alcohol. And the good stuff has even less color and flavor...