Export thread

New Smilies.

Dave

Dave

Why? Because I have :admin:!

Krisken

Krisken

:stfu: This guy looks way too happy to be so vulgar. I like it.

Hylian

Hylian

:ban:

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

:idhitit:

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes::hide::aaah::ninja::lock::popcorn::rimshot::facepalm::whistling::Leyla::unibrow::csi::awesome::rofl::hump::tina::admin::ban::pwn::idhitit::stfu::google::eww:

Morphine

Morphine

:tina: Finally! So many times I've thought "if only I had a llama piñata smilie to make my point..." and here it is.

Dave

Dave

Quick note: I will be adding more smilies. But HCGLNS has outed me something fierce in that I have the number of images in a post currently set to unlimited due to a request in the cosplay thread (among others). I'd really like to keep it that way but parsing a lot of images in a single post COULD turn out to be a drain on performance if overly abused.

So enjoy the smilies, just don't load every post down with hundreds of them. :p

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Screw you man! It's my birthday and I'll post as few smilies as I want!

;P

Disconnected

Quick note: I will be adding more smilies. But HCGLNS has outed me something fierce in that I have the number of images in a post currently set to unlimited due to a request in the cosplay thread (among others). I'd really like to keep it that way but parsing a lot of images in a single post COULD turn out to be a drain on performance if overly abused.

So enjoy the smilies, just don't load every post down with hundreds of them. :p
:cool:

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

The only reason I outed Dave was that he forgot the safety word was Redskins.

Dave

Dave

I don't care what you do to me - I'll never say that dirty word.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Let me go get some more diesel for the 2500 hp sodomizer and we'll begin again...

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

This is starting to sound like my prom night.

@Li3n

@Li3n

I see :google:, but i don't see any
... i demand this to be fixed.

Jiarn

:Leyla: