Export thread

New Styles...WITH STYLE!

Dave

Dave

First, I made a few modifications to the Be Mine style for Heatherling. So now we have a permanent pink style. She might be the only one who uses it but there you go.

Next up is the DRAGOR!!! style. Not quite finished yet, this at least gives you an idea of what it looks like. It's fixed width though, so don't expect it to stretch across your screen.

be_mine_preview.png
dragor_preview.png

Jiarn

Dragor is amazing. I'm loving it. Thanks for the update.

Krisken

Krisken

Damn, loving Dragor. Very nice.

Dave

Dave

As I said, Dragor has a few issues that I'm going to need to iron out. Like the Shoutbox text, location information under avatars and the header.

But I really, really like it, too.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Dragor makes me miss the old monochromatic monitors...

Disconnected

<--enjoys the pink. It matches my coat.

Jiarn

Dragor could also use larger icons in the thread boxes. Hard to see my little avatar pic in the threads I've posted in.

Hylian

Hylian

So far I am loving Dragor :)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Dragor is cool except I feel like I am going blind when I try to read who is getting quoted.

Dave

Dave

Dragor is cool except I feel like I am going blind when I try to read who is getting quoted.
Quoting to see what you are talking about.
Added at: 16:37
I dig it. #3 on the fix-it list.

linglingface

linglingface

Yessss!!! Pink!!
I'm definitely going to use it, especially because my other forums (I'm actually cheating on the other forums daily with this one >.> <3) got rid of their pink layout. Reason being, the maintainer looked suspicious viewing a pink site at work all the time, so he almost got fired for looking at his own site. So now that layout is gray with pink accents and no longer mainly pink. D:

Krisken

Krisken

Yeah, shoutbox needs fixing (either change the background color or change the writing colors), but other than that I'm liking the Dragor style a lot.

Dave

Dave

Yeah, shoutbox needs fixing (either change the background color or change the writing colors), but other than that I'm liking the Dragor style a lot.
BAM!!

Krisken

Krisken

Woohoo! Thanks Dave! That's exactly what it needed!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

*mumble mumble* warcraft theme *grumble grumble*

Dave

Dave

If I find one, I'll add it. I promise.

linglingface

linglingface

The best thing about this pink theme is at the top there are all these hearts on either side, then in the middle we have the face that's all AAGGHHHH HEARTS!!!! PINK!!!
<3

Jay

Jay

Dragor is sweet thanks!

Jay

Jay

Any chance of changing the background for the sticky threads? Make it darker or something to provide a kind of separation between sticky and normal posts.

I like this style.

Dave

Dave

No.

;)

Jay

Jay

Thanks Dave.