Export thread

Nicholas Cage's kid is screwing up mobile phone hardware progression

@Li3n

@Li3n

http://www.androidcentral.com/nvidia-quad-core-mobile-processor-demo

Seriously, quad core phones already... that's crazy...

Now all we need is one of those holografic screens that goes up to 20+ inches and laptops will be obsolete.

Jiarn

I don't say this often but:

DO WANT!

Chibibar

Wow. That is pretty powerful. So basically, Portable WoW :) or even portable Crysis 2 :)

Disconnected

nic cage's kid?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

nic cage's kid?
What he said. Huh?

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Nick Cage's kid is named Kal-El.

Disconnected

Nick Cage's kid is named Kal-El.
I did not know this. My eyes, they have seen thine truth and lo it shall be revered.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

That would be awesome for the whole 10 minutes of battery-life you'll get out of it. :p

EDIT: It has a 12-core GPU in it?!

Well, the battery life will probably suck for at least the first wave of devices, but that's very impressive.

Jay

Jay

That's a terrible pun. You should bow your head in shame.

@Li3n

@Li3n

That's a terrible pun. You should bow your head in shame.
I would if i was going for a pun instead of just trying to make you guys go "WHAT!?" (very successfully it seems)

Kert

Super jazzed about giettng that know-how.

Dave

Dave

I'd be jazzed if they wouldn't be over-priced and have the battery life of an iPod running Angry Birds. 10 minutes from fully charged to drained. Whee!

MindDetective

MindDetective

I have the impression we are picking up some spam that is necroing old posts. should you consider an IP ban or something, Dave?

Espy

Espy

I have the impression we are picking up some spam that is necroing old posts. should you consider an IP ban or something, Dave?
Or maybe we've just had an influx of guests who really find our old threads fascinating.

... Or maybe not.