Export thread

Nothng starts your day better than Queen

Chazwozel

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I find this to be true. In fact, there's a Queen CD in my car right now, ready to crank up on my way to work.

Dave

Dave

I thought it was going to be about this guy:

Just Me

Just Me

I totally agree with Chaz.

My radio station this just started this when I had to wake up. Wow, was I on fire and awake.

I absolutely like this song to get me going!

Dave

Dave

Okay, okay.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Queen is one of those bands where I have to wonder if someone is a robot or not if they say they don't like the band.

Chazwozel

Queen is one of those bands where I have to wonder if someone is a robot or not if they say they don't like the band.

I've had idiots try to tell me that the Metallica version of Stone Cold Crazy is better than Queen's original. My face hurt after facepalming so hard.

General Specific

General Specific

Agreed

fade

fade

I've had idiots try to tell me that the Metallica version of Stone Cold Crazy is better than Queen's original. My face hurt after facepalming so hard.[/QUOTE]

Like when they say that GNR's Knocking on Heaven's Door is better than Dylan's (or Clapton's for that matter)?

Chazwozel

I've had idiots try to tell me that the Metallica version of Stone Cold Crazy is better than Queen's original. My face hurt after facepalming so hard.[/QUOTE]

Like when they say that GNR's Knocking on Heaven's Door is better than Dylan's (or Clapton's for that matter)?[/QUOTE]

The very same!

Just Me

Just Me

I nearly could have bunched a colleague, one of those youngsters with no taste, squarely into his face for calling Freddie Mercury a fairy and Queen's music 'meh'

Queen is sooo awesome, they even make cheesy movies better (I'm not talking Highlander here)...

Chazwozel

Freddy Mercury was a musical genius. End of story.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Queen and Led Zeppelin are two bands that are good to listen to at any time in any situation. They are just fucking amazing.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Just Me

Just Me

Freddy Mercury was a musical genius. End of story.
Amen!

For me he is the only person I mention in one breath with Jim Henson (and perhaps Groucho Marx).

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

I like the Metallica version of Stone Cold Crazy just barely slightly better, but still love the original.

JCM

My life mantra.

[/QUOTE]

rabbitgod

My life mantra.
Hell yes!

Chazwozel said:
Freddy Mercury was a musical genius. End of story
Certifiable genius.

Bowielee

Bowielee

And of course, bringing 2 of my favorite artists together...

Oh, and FUCK Vanilla Ice, right up his stupid ass.

Koko

The most epic Queen song.
Mind enhancers, the night, powerful headphones, Prophet's Song...
Recipe for :target:
(Give it a minute at least)

blotsfan

blotsfan

I know everyone already knows this, but its the only song that will put me in a great mood guaranteed.

Occasional Poster

I love this thread.

BErt

Gusto

Gusto

Wow, was I on fire and awake.
That's why they call you Mr. Fahrenheit?

:)

It's my favourite Queen song too. :D

BErt

Another obvious one, but I wanted to contribute:

Philosopher B.

1 characters mofokka.

JCM

I know everyone already knows this, but its the only song that will put me in a great mood guaranteed.

The Muppet cover is almost as awesome.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Nothing ends my Friday Night better than Queen.

Edit: Oh I could be having sex. (While listening to Queen).

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I agree!

Goddamn, that's hot! 'Scuse me, I'll be in my bunk.

Just Me

Just Me

There's only one Queen, and that's Queenie

Alucard

PatrThom

PatrThom

My radio station this just started this when I had to wake up. Wow, was I on fire and awake.
[Don't Stop Me Now]
I absolutely like this song to get me going!
Hey, I bought the VHS of Highlander JUST to get that opening tune. The opening strains are just ... electrifying.

Also...

--Patrick