oh my..... that is a big boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was made at Ranger's home!

I don't think those people need a bigger boat. But you never know, I suppose.

North_Ranger

Staff member
For some reason I misread the title being about "a big goat". Dunno why.

Anyway... yeah, I remember hearing about this one. Sounds pretty damn luxurious.

M

makare

Hey we could all live on that boat like on Wall-E only without losing bone mass. Sweet.

I

Iaculus

So... this was the response to the rumoured 20-foot shark, right?

I call overkill.

"It will embark on its first cruise - a four-day trip to the port of Labadee in Haiti - on Dec. 1."

This is surprising. I can't think of any reason why a cruise operator would send a boat to Haiti right now, unless it's to boost their economy. I didn't expect that cruise liners would be much into saving the world and all that.

I

Iaculus

"It will embark on its first cruise - a four-day trip to the port of Labadee in Haiti - on Dec. 1."

This is surprising. I can't think of any reason why a cruise operator would send a boat to Haiti right now, unless it's to boost their economy. I didn't expect that cruise liners would be much into saving the world and all that.
Maybe everyone on the island wants to emigrate at once?

Well, that would certainly make sense from the Haitian perspective. But I don't see why a cruise liner would offer such assistance to people who can't pay :/

When the zombies attack I wouldn't mind taking that out to sea.

I'd be all "Poseidon, look at meeeeeee!" while the land is overrun with the walking dead.

C

Chibibar

I'd be all "Poseidon, look at meeeeeee!" while the land is overrun with the walking dead.
And with those tall sides, if there are any on board, just dump them overboard :)

Then is two weeks you will run out of food. And the crew and passengers will get all Donner Party on each other.

The more troublesome part is you will run out of liquor with in a week.

I believe you seem to be mistaken in thinking that other people would be on this boat with me.

Skeleton crew of my close friends and family only. Plus we would be pirates.

I believe you seem to be mistaken in thinking that other people would be on this boat with me.

Skeleton crew of my close friends and family only. Plus we would be pirates.
You will be out of liquor in 2 weeks then...

Now what is that saying for pirates running out of liquor???

Status
Not open for further replies.