Export thread

Part 7 - Comic 29

Kugai

Kugai

Angels 2200 » Blog Archive » Part 7 – Comic 29

Well, that was a surprise!!

Franchescas sister definitely has some issues.

Still, at least she has manners - and Mary has, as we know, a thick skin.

Tiefflieger

Tiefflieger

Seems like being naive runs in the family. But then, Mary would really do well to remember what she was like herself "before". Wasn't it actually all fun and games for her?

Kugai

Kugai

True enough, but she seems to have matured a bit since then - But then, seeing your girlfriend get blown to bits can do that.

And I'm wondering; could Cora and Mary be what each other needs at this moment seeing that Cora seems to have her own deep seated issues.

KEM

KEM

Angels 2200 » Blog Archive » Part 7 – Comic 29

Well, that was a surprise!!

Franchescas sister definitely has some issues.
In Cora's defense, she was going by what Kid said in her letters. The fact that she didn't know what really happened on the Outcast is by no means her fault. If Kid said that she was having fun there, what reason would Cora have to doubt her?

Still, at least she has manners - and Mary has, as we know, a thick skin.
I don't know about thick skin, it's more a matter that Mary has such deep seated issues of her own that Cora's issues are rendered somewhat quaint in comparison.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I like how Mary wasn't so far gone in rage, like the old Whiskey would have been, that she wasn't able to back down from being pissed off. You can almost see the moment where she grabs hold of herself... almost as if she was picturing Rebecca shaking her finger at her.