Export thread

Part 7 - Comic 6

Hansagan

Dusty668

Yay for floaty belt goodness!

Kugai

Kugai

So that's how our favorite Icebreaker escaped.

A McGuyver.

TommiR

TommiR

I wonder what ship she is referring to.

There are the fighters of the other Icebreakers inside that hangar, and maybe a few old Medusas. But I guess she is referring to some other craft we haven't seen or noticed. Or have I missed something?

It seems I am having difficultes opening the pages where I remember seeing the best shots of the hangar insides, Part 4 pages 28 & 78. Those red Xs aren't telling much.

Edit: The ship she's talking about could also be the Medusa in the hangar entrance way, of course, the one Carelli's Siren bumped into on the way in. Conveniently out of the way and easy to overlook, and maybe it is still in air-tight condition (though how Carelli means to get the hangar doors open, I don't know). Personally, I had previously thought it might have been the young girl Carelli let go in the hangar, who might have returned the favor by returning and taking her to a functional escape pod which then got rescued by the enemy. Oh well, one more drop in the ocean of erroneous Angels2200 predictions I've made :/

JediBubbles

Finally, our questions about Hammer's escape will be answered!

Well, most of them. I still want to know what will happen when what's left of the Icebreakers inevitably discover that Hammer's still kicking. It may take years, but they'll find out eventually. (At least I hope they do.)