Pfft, Yeah Right Nintendo Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catafish

We never got the awesome looking White Ps3 either, so unless sales start to really really slip I bet they will stand by it

Catafish said:
We never got the awesome looking White Ps3 either, so unless sales start to really really slip I bet they will stand by it
We didn't get the White PS3 because nobody was buying the normal PS3 ether. There is no reason to bring in alternative casings when nobody wants the system itself.

The Wii, on the other hand, is selling like hotcakes. There really isn't any reason NOT to release the new color in the US except spite... which is the only reason I can think of why most Japanese developers create new content and refuse to give it to us.

AshburnerX said:
We didn't get the White PS3 because nobody was buying the normal PS3 ether. There is no reason to bring in alternative casings when nobody wants the system itself.

The Wii, on the other hand, is selling like hotcakes. There really isn't any reason NOT to release the new color in the US except spite... which is the only reason I can think of why most Japanese developers create new content and refuse to give it to us.
I shed a tear every time I think of FFXII International Edition. :tear:

C

Chazwozel

Who on Earth would by a black Wii if they already have a regular Wii?

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

figmentPez said:
Chazwozel said:
Who on Earth would by a black Wii if they already have a regular Wii?
The same people who traded in their DS Lite for a new color when those came out.
You have to remember - Nintendo has the biggest fan base ever. They'll get money off of it.

Shegokigo said:
Yes Cyn, but if you read the posting, it says "No colored Wii's to America, ever." :eyeroll:
No, they said they just don't have plans to bring them over here, not that they'll never do it. That small distinction aside...yeah, I don't think they ever will either.

I dunno if they'll bring them or not. I mean, they did it with GB Color and the N64. I'm not sure how well those sold, mind you, which is why I'm on the fence about it. Until the DS colors I don't remember them doing it in between, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.