Export thread

Phone screenshots

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Can yours do this?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

phil

phil

yeah, though I never learned how and found out how to by accident.

Covar

Covar

Since I also have an android I assume so. Is it the same as on the iPhone?

Dave

Dave

My phone makes calls and nothing else.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

My phone makes calls and nothing else.
Yours has to connect to Mabel the operator first.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

What now, bitch?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

What now, bitch?
You rooted?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Rooted, and running froyo. Phone, if you can't tell from the choice of background, is the Motorola Droid X.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Rooted, and running froyo. Phone, if you can't tell from the choice of background, is the Motorola Droid X.
Rooted here with the Evo and Myn.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I kinda guessed you had an evo, what with it being in every post you make from it. You can turn that off in tapatalk, just an fyi.

I'm guessing Myn is a rom? Not being an evo user, I have no idea what the rom names for the device are.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I kinda guessed you had an evo, what with it being in every post you make from it. You can turn that off in tapatalk, just an fyi.

I'm guessing Myn is a rom? Not being an evo user, I have no idea what the rom names for the device are.[/QUOTE]

It's not like I'm flooding the forum with posts all of a sudden. Surprised at what sets you folks off. :)

Check out the Evo forum @ XDA Developers for the ROM info.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I use a $50 silver Motorola V191, so...no. No web (unless I update it, which I'm not gonna do), no camera*, no BT, just $10 worth of minutes (90min) every 3 months and I'm good. But it is quad-band and unlocked, so I can use it anywhere I can get a SIM. Also, I routinely go a week between charges. A week. I've had it almost a year now, and the finish is starting to wear, but it's been worth every penny I spend on it.

--Patrick
*This was intentional. I didn't want to have to worry about it with courthouses, NDA/trade secret areas, etc.