Export thread

Podcast #9 - Television Past & Present!

Dave

Dave

Podcast #9 is this Sunday at Noon CST. TalkShoe as always. This bi-week's topic? Television shows old & new.

I believe that Nick is already in but if you want to co-host drop me a line. Otherwise you can call or listen in live!

Rob King

Rob King

M*A*S*H must be discussed.

Not actually, but I'm just throwing it out there as a nomination for the greatest television show of all time.

Krisken

Krisken

What, shows like The Greatest American Hero? The A-Team? Magnum P.I.?

Wow, I liked weird shows when i was a kid.

Dave

Dave

Not actually, but I'm just throwing it out there as a nomination for the greatest television show of all time.
You have GOT to be on the cast. I so disagree with this. It was great until Alan Alda got his whiney mitts into it.

netsirk

netsirk

You have GOT to be on the cast. I so disagree with this. It was great until Alan Alda got his whiney mitts into it.[/QUOTE]

M*A*S*H the book > M*A*S*H the movie > M*A*S*H the television show

(that being said, I loved the show.)

is there a more specific theme for this podcast (i.e. action/adventure, sci-fi, mystery, comedy)? any restrictions on the types of shows to be discussed? I'd love to pitch in, but I'm on call this weekend, so I may be elbows-deep in my work (...literally) when the podcast goes down.

Wahad

Wahad

Cartoons y/n?

Dave

Dave

TV in general. If we start to get on a riff then we can go from there.

I can see me going on a rant as to why cable killed Saturdays.

Ross

Ross

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

gogo geekcast 9!

Dave

Dave

Television podcast in 1/2 hour! Be there or be square!

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=56336&cmd=tc

If you want to just chat go to that link and put in call ID# 56336.

If you want to call in you can either follow the FAQ sheet to log in by computer:

http://www.halforums.com/forum/faq.php?faq=gamelist#faq_podcast

or you can call in using a cell phone or land line by calling 1-724-444-7444 Call ID: 56336.

Dave

Dave

We're also going to be talking Halforums - the zombie apocalypse and the arcade.

Dave

Dave

We're also going to be talking Halforums - the zombie apocalypse and the arcade.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Moar people call in, don't leave me alone with these two >_>

phil

phil

That was fun. Though this noon on a sunday timeslot may not be the best. :Leyla:

Krisken

Krisken

Ah, I missed it, out buying beer.

Hey, a man has to have his priorities.

Rob King

Rob King

Shitty deal! I missed it.

Sorry, Dave. I wouldn't have had any way to call in anyhow. Besides, I probably couldn't defend my M*A*S*H position adequately anyhow.

ThatNickGuy

Had to work, sorry. :(

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I was partying on the gulf coast most of the weekend, sorry.