Export thread

Post Counts Back Again. Again.

Calleja

Calleja

WHY WON'T THEY STAY AAAWAAAY!

Wahad

Wahad

Oh Cayaya, why do you hate the post-counts so much? They just wanna be your friend!

Shawn

Shawn

What was wrong with post counts again? I've never really considered it a competition of any kind. But it's kinda funny to see the numbers.

Dave

Dave

Ah crap. I forgot to disable them again. Again.

phil

phil

What was wrong with post counts again? I've never really considered it a competition of any kind. But it's kinda funny to see the numbers.

nope, they destroy forums because people compete too much with it and get egos from their post count.

even though I've never seen that.

ever.

Hylian

Hylian

I don't really care that they are gone but I still miss the post count a little bit

Pojodan

YAY!-aaawe.... YAY-aaawe.... YAY-aawe

Calleja

Calleja

I'm no longer The Answer :(

Rob King

Rob King

I don't really care that they are gone but I still miss the post count a little bit
This.

I recognized some people more by their post count than their avatar, or screen name, to be honest.

Shawn

Shawn

I guess it's one of those "one person hates it, so it must be bad" kinda things.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Post counts do nothing positive.
They have SOME negative effects, SOMEtimes.

That's all that's important.

Calleja

Calleja

Shego, I think that extra 24 on your post count really seals it's awesomeness, don't change a thing.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Well yeah, it's 42 backwards.

Calleja

Calleja

Oh, is it? I hadn't noticed. :paranoid:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Bah. Let them be, nuke them, remove them, attach a six-digit Member Number to each forumite... don't give a damn, really.

Cat

Cat

Why use posts counts when we can rank each other on profile views?

Bubble181

Bubble181

Bah. Let them be, nuke them, remove them, attach a six-digit Member Number to each forumite... don't give a damn, really.
To find your member number, just unroll the condom completely for a change. :p

Also, Rob, who the heck did you recognise by post count?!

Twitch

It's all by name/avatar for me.

Calleja

Calleja

I go for first avatar, then name, to be honest.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You all have names? :bush:

Bubble181

Bubble181

Sure. There's that hot girl, that other hot girl, the really hot girl, the flashing penguin, that owl guy, the awesome cat, the gorilla, and the leprechaun. Easy! :-P

Twitch

When I switched from Garland to Sinatra I got a comment about "Welcome to the boards!"

phil

phil

when I'm on my iphone I zoom in and the side bar with the names isn't always visible, so sometimes I go by sig.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Sure. There's that hot girl, that other hot girl, the really hot girl, the flashing penguin, that owl guy, the awesome cat, the gorilla, and the leprechaun. Easy! :-P
I must be completely unrecognizable to you then

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Wait... Who's the leprechaun?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

hello

Calleja

Calleja

no, that's a frog.

WAIT!!! THE FLASHING PENGUIN!! IT IS GONE!! NO!!!!! DESIST!! BRING IT BACK!! HOW DARE YOU!? THAT WAS A HALFORUMS LANDMARK, YOU CAN'T JUST CHANGE IT WILLY-NILLY MISTER!

Bubble181

Bubble181

N_R, that's you.

Frog-guy: welcome to these forums, new member!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I'm a leprechaun?

Bubble181

Bubble181

Yes. The green hat and clove and glass of guinness just stay in my mind :-P

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Oy begorrah! I'm so peeved of this I'm gonna crack me shillelagh on th' nearest culchie I come across with!

Bubble181

Bubble181

*points the leprechaun to Northern Ireland* go wild :-P

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

hey thanks

there wouldn't happen to be anybody around here who has a penguin avatar?

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

YAY!-aaawe.... YAY-aaawe.... YAY-aawe

Bubble181

Bubble181

hey thanks

there wouldn't happen to be anybody around here who has a penguin avatar?[/QUOTE]

Not lately. Used to be a pretty fun guy, but I think he found a girlfriend or something and abandoned us. It's the story of life for this forum. We'll put him in a list with this cat-avatar-batman-guy-dude :'(

bhamv3

bhamv3

On a completely unrelated note, in my profile I posted a picture of last night's pillow fight at the nursing academy dormitory next door. Possibly NSFW.

Andi

Drachenherz

On a completely unrelated note, in my profile I posted a picture of last night's pillow fight at the nursing academy dormitory next door. Possibly NSFW.[/QUOTE]

Nice try... *lol*

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Not lately. Used to be a pretty fun guy, but I think he found a girlfriend or something and abandoned us. It's the story of life for this forum. We'll put him in a list with this cat-avatar-batman-guy-dude :'(
I don't know who this penguin guy is, but I hate him.