Export thread

Post like another user

ElJuski

ElJuski

No, no, not a demographics poll. Thought this would be an interesting experiment. Just post in this thread aping the styles of one of our other users.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

That's the one I was going to do, you fuck

JONJONAUG

In b4 this turns into one of those segments on cartoons like the Flintstones, Simpsons, or Family Guy where the married couple gives increasingly exaggerated and heavy-handed interpretations of their other.

ThatNickGuy

In b4 this turns into one of those segments on cartoons like the Flintstones, Simpsons, or Family Guy where the married couple gives increasingly exaggerated and heavy-handed interpretations of their other.
Fuck you guys, it's funny.

phil

phil

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

:angry:

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

This thread needs more BRUCE!

Morgoth

No, no, not a demographics poll. Thought this would be an interesting experiment. Just post in this thread aping the styles of one of our other users.

Dance monkey dance. :D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Dance monkey dance. :D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Steven Soderburgin

Juski, you should've made an executive decision and Hall of Famed the thread after your post.

Krisken

Krisken

This will all end in tears.

Morgoth

Juski, you should've made an executive decision and Hall of Famed the thread after your post.

ALLLLLPHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob King

Rob King

This thread is stupid without hypothetical questions.

Covar

Covar

*takes of pants*

:pop2:

Jake

Jake

I'll kill you in your sleep for starting this thread. Unless you're a chick, in which case I'll shag you rotten, then kill you in your sleep.

Rob King

Rob King

*takes of pants*

:pop2:[/QUOTE]

:eyebrows:

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

MOON

PEOPLE

Denbrought

Denbrought

Hoo boy, it's getting hot in here!

*takes pants off*

Twitch

Did someone say pedophilia?

(Is it bad if it's multiple posters?)

Adam

Adammon

I"M DRUNK! I LUV THIS THREAD SO MUCH!

Hylian

Hylian

How about I post like someone else who is posting like me?

Rob King

Rob King

Do we even have more than one 14 year old on this board? They must be very mature for their age.

(multiple posters is okay, I figure. I've done three now)

Piotyr

Piotyr

:smug:

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

WolfOfOdin

Blah blah blah right wing talking point, blah blah blah CAPITALISM YAY! blah blah blah lolsovietbreadlines

Shakey

Shakey

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Blah blah blah

right wing talking point, blah blah blah
If you weren't so stupid!

CAPITALISM YAY! blah blah blah lolsovietbreadlines
But I don't like ad hominem.

WolfOfOdin

Blah blah blah

right wing talking point, blah blah blah
If you weren't so stupid!

CAPITALISM YAY! blah blah blah lolsovietbreadlines
But I don't like ad hominem.[/QUOTE]

<3

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

*posting as myself*

I love this idea but I can't manage to come up with any that aren't downright mean.

Gusto

Gusto

*posting as myself*

I love this idea but I can't manage to come up with any that aren't downright mean.
This. :uhhuh:

WolfOfOdin

*posting as myself*

Here's one that's mean AND true!

/Icarus

But GUYS! SHE WAS MATURE FOR HER AGE AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT CONSENT REALLY IS, I MEAN SHE LOVED ME AND I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

Sorry, I meant "mean and original."

Gusto

Gusto

Wolf, I think you would learn to post with less blatant vitriol and be less of a fucking douchebag jock if you lived in a few other countries for a while and learned some new languages. ;) ;) ;)

*posting as myself*

Here's one that's mean AND true!

/Icarus

But GUYS! SHE WAS MATURE FOR HER AGE AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT CONSENT REALLY IS, I MEAN SHE LOVED ME AND I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE[/QUOTE]

(hehe, couldn't resist)

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

bitch, please.

Kitty Sinatra

Protip: Gruebeard is unique in his use of the words "smurf" and "y'all" and sometimes he affects a piratey accent.

strawman

strawman

ARRRRRR! Smurf y'all, mateys!

Kitty Sinatra

Ha ha. Nice

-Adam

strawman

strawman

OH SMURF YOU.

SMURF

YOU

>.<

Qonas

Demographics: Who in this thread has actually posted like another user?

- Me!
- Not me.
- I was thinking about it.
- Grue!

Kitty Sinatra

^Posted as steinman

strawman

strawman

^

mistakes this thread for the SSATAP thread

Kitty Sinatra

^doesn't realize I'm posting as Bubble.

Denbrought

Denbrought

If you all quit arguing I'll give you some of my cookies.

Cajungal

Cajungal

<writing something in the style of achewood dialogue and ending it with "dogg", dogg.>

Kitty Sinatra

I DON'T KNOW WHO I'M IMPERSONATING!

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Okay, so I was planning on making the one post in this thread. Then, in the middle of the thread, the posting started to pick up more and I was busy. I just find it hilarious that some people were being assholes to me. Yeah, fuck you haters. I'm not laughing with you. You think you understand or I'm also an asshole, but whatever.

I should keep posting just to make people angry.

All right, I've said what I needed to say. I hate this place and I'm not even lurking anymore. So see you later, those of you who like me (you know who you are), you'll probably know where to find me. If you don't, just ask Dave.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Serious business, etc.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

WORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words words WORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words words

That's the one I was going to do, you fuck
All worms are of a higher order than the spiny-bodied animals such as the sea-urchin and the starfish. This is not exactly because some of them do such bright things as to build houses and hang front gates. It is because they are better made ; and so, on the whole, are better fitted for their work in the world.

To be "better made," in the animal and vegetable world, means to have more parts, and each part fitted to do some special thing. The amoeba has no feet, no stomach—no anything, you might almost say. If it needs a foot it makes it. When it wants to eat, it wraps itself around its food and one side is as good as the other for this "made to order" stomach. When we get up to the sea cucumber we find a little animal that has lungs and nerves and a stomach. To be sure the sea cucumber throws away its stomach when it gets excited, and then grows a new one.

Now, when we come to the worms, we find still better machines for living. Take the worms you call "fish" worms. Their real name is earthworms, because they help to make the kind of earth in which plants grow best. You would be surprised to know in how many ways the earthworm is like you.

For one thing, he has a stomach ; not a stomach like the amoeba, made and unmade all the time ; nor like the sea cucumber to be thrown away whenever he gets peevish—but a real stomach that he keeps all the time, and uses for nothing else. His body, as you see, is a tube. Inside the tube is another tube. This inside tube is his stomach.

And he has blood, too. After the worm's food is digested it becomes blood, as our food does. He has the beginnings of hearts, also. I say hearts, because worms have several hearts. The earthworm, for instance, has five. They are simple little hearts that answer his purpose very well, but they wouldn't do for you at all. You must have one heart with several parts, instead of five simple hearts. Whenever Nature wants anything better done, you notice, she turns it over to one part that will give the whole of its mind to it.

The earthworm has one vein and one artery. Both are tubes like those that carry blood to and from your heart. One runs along his back, above his tube-like stomach. The other runs under his stomach. The five little hearts connect these two blood vessels, like the rounds of a ladder, as you see from the picture. After the worm's food is digested into blood, it oozes out into the rest of his body. The different parts of the worm are bathed in it, and so are made to grow. Most of the earthworm's blood is used in this way; so only a part of it is passed back through the hearts. These hearts do not have so much to do as your heart does, and that is why they are so simple. In the next higher group of animals—those with a shell, like the crawfish—we will find the heart is not so simple.

William Shakespeare remains a mysterious figure regarding to his personal history. There are only two primary sources for information: his works, and various legal and church documents that have survived.

William Shakespeare was born in Stratford-upon-Avon, around April 23, 1564. Church records from Holy Trinity Church indicate that he was baptized there on April 26, 1564. William was born to John Shakespeare, a glover and leather merchant, and Mary Arden, a landed heiress. William was the third of eight children the Shakespeare family. Unfortunately, three of his siblings died in childhood.

On November 28, 1582, at the age of 18, he married Anne Hathaway. She was pregnant at the time. She was from Shottery, a village close to from Stratford. Anne was eight years older than Shakespeare. Their first daughter, Susanna, was born on May 26, 1583. Two years later William and Anne had twins, Hamnet and Judith.

Most people think that that Shakespeare arrived in London around 1588 and began to establish himself as an actor and playwright. Shakespeare demonstrated considerable talent. By 1592, however, Shakespeare was already recognized as an actor and playwright. By 1594, he was not only acting and writing for the Lord Chamberlain's Men, but was also a managing partner in the operation as well.

Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of York;
And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;
Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;
Our stern alarums chang'd to merry meetings,
Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.
Grim-visag'd war hath smooth'd his wrinkled front,
And now, instead of mounting barbed steeds
To fright the souls of fearful adversaries,
He capers nimbly in a lady's chamber
To the lascivious pleasing of a lute.
But I-that am not shap'd for sportive tricks,
Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass-
I-that am rudely stamp'd, and want love's majesty
To strut before a wanton ambling nymph-
I-that am curtail'd of this fair proportion,
Cheated of feature by dissembling nature,
Deform'd, unfinish'd, sent before my time
Into this breathing world scarce half made up,
And that so lamely and unfashionable
That dogs bark at me as I halt by them-
Why, I, in this weak piping time of peace,
Have no delight to pass away the time,
Unless to spy my shadow in the sun
And descant on mine own deformity.
And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days,
I am determined to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days.
Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous,
By drunken prophecies, libels, and dreams,
To set my brother Clarence and the King
In deadly hate the one against the other;
And if King Edward be as true and just
As I am subtle, false, and treacherous,
This day should Clarence closely be mew'd up-
About a prophecy which says that G
Of Edward's heirs the murderer shall be.
Dive, thoughts, down to my soul. Here Clarence comes.

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

*takes of pants*

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

I'll kill you in your sleep for starting this thread. Unless you're a chick, in which case I'll shag you rotten, then kill you in your sleep.

words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WO

*takes of pants*

:eyebrows:[/QUOTE]

words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WO

MOON

PEOPLE

words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WOwords words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WORDS words words words words words words wordsWORDS WORDS words words words words words brazil words words words words words WORDS WORDS WO

I"M DRUNK! I LUV THIS THREAD SO MUCH!

Do we even have more than one 14 year old on this board? They must be very mature for their age.

(multiple posters is okay, I figure. I've done three now)[/QUOTE]

Stand you awhile apart;
Confine yourself but in a patient list.
Whilst you were here o'erwhelmed with your grief--
A passion most unsuiting such a man--
Cassio came hither: I shifted him away,
And laid good 'scuse upon your ecstasy,
Bade him anon return and here speak with me;
The which he promised. Do but encave yourself,
And mark the fleers, the gibes, and notable scorns,
That dwell in every region of his face;
For I will make him tell the tale anew,
Where, how, how oft, how long ago, and when
He hath, and is again to cope your wife:
I say, but mark his gesture. Marry, patience;
Or I shall say you are all in all in spleen,
And nothing of a man.

Give me another horse: bind up my wounds.
Have mercy, Jesu!--Soft! I did but dream.
O coward conscience, how dost thou afflict me!
The lights burn blue. It is now dead midnight.
Cold fearful drops stand on my trembling flesh.
What do I fear? myself? there's none else by:
Richard loves Richard; that is, I am I.
Is there a murderer here? No. Yes, I am:
Then fly. What, from myself? Great reason why:
Lest I revenge. What, myself upon myself?
Alack. I love myself. Wherefore? for any good
That I myself have done unto myself?
O, no! alas, I rather hate myself
For hateful deeds committed by myself!
I am a villain: yet I lie. I am not.
Fool, of thyself speak well: fool, do not flatter.
My conscience hath a thousand several tongues,
And every tongue brings in a several tale,
And every tale condemns me for a villain.
Perjury, perjury, in the high'st degree
Murder, stem murder, in the direst degree;
All several sins, all used in each degree,
Throng to the bar, crying all, Guilty! guilty!
I shall despair. There is no creature loves me;
And if I die, no soul shall pity me:
Nay, wherefore should they, since that I myself
Find in myself no pity to myself?
Methought the souls of all that I had murder'd
Came to my tent; and every one did threat
To-morrow's vengeance on the head of Richard.

SeraRelm

I've seen threads like this before while I traveled the world banging chicks in every country and getting horrible STDs.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Charlie utterly destroyed this thread, in an awesome way for sure!

Wasabi Poptart

*wall o' text*
You, sir, are made of win and awesome. :hail:

Morgoth

I have nothing of value to place into this thread. I'll just post my little pithy remark and leave and come back again with a new one of my rotating avatars. Oh and I love Jon Stewart.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

The Jon Stewart part totally ruined a good ribbing. Way to go genius.

Cuyval Dar

*Charlie*
/thread

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Charlie wins.

Perfect.

Kitty Sinatra

I have nothing of value to place into this thread. I'll just post my little pithy remark and leave and come back again with a new one of my rotating avatars. Oh and I love Jon Stewart.
aw. Until you got to that bit about rotating avatars I thought you were doing a spot on Gruebeard.

Morgoth

Yeah, but I wanted it to be obvious. I didn't want to bring up Chaz's old nemesis without a propa ribbing first.

ElJuski

ElJuski

oh c'mon guys don't be dismayed let's keep this thread going!

*hugs*

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I didn't want to bring up Chaz's old nemesis without a propa ribbing first.

Morgoth

I didn't want to bring up Chaz's old nemesis without a propa ribbing first.
[/quote]

Ok, I'm totally going to lure him back to read this one thread. :thumb: Calling right now.

*update* He told me to piss off and to bring nachos when the Pens game comes on. Sorry folks, I tried.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Dayum, young Charles. You win everything.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I feel just SLIGHTLY bad posting that, since I really have nothing against him at all

Morgoth

I feel just SLIGHTLY bad posting that, since I really have nothing against him at all

The only thing I would suggest is one or two quote pyramids and more smilies edited into the OP quotes.

Otherwise, you win good sir.

Espy

Espy

I want to do this but I can' think of anything. Oh wait... can we do old posters? From PVP days? People who don't post anymore? Cuz I have a fav...

Well then!

"FUCK THE POLICE! ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS BE CORRUPT AND HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE. ALSO: I <3 HOCKEY. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE"

Wasabi Poptart

*takes off her pants and heads for the sauna*

Kitty Sinatra

*follows right behind* :unibrow:

Le Quack

Guys, listen. I've been having some trouble. See, there's this girl at work that I like and I'm not sure she likes me back. I mean, we both like the same kind of bands like Dying in Darkness, and other first generation Emo. Its just that, this girl I met doesn't like my glasses with the slit lenses, and I love them so much! I don't think it would work out in the long run if this girl I met doesn't like my slit lens glasses. I can dig that she only likes first generation emo, and not any of this new screamo or hardcore bands, but I don't know what do to.

What should I do about this girl that I work with?

Krisken

Krisken

Yeah, but I wanted it to be obvious. I didn't want to bring up Chaz's old nemesis without a propa ribbing first.[/quote]
Egads, I don't even know who Chaz's old nemesis is supposed to be.

I was waiting for that one Le Quack.

Wasabi Poptart

*follows right behind* :unibrow:
äitisi oli hamsteri ja isäsi haisi seljanmarjoista!

(hopes the translator she used was at least close)

Gusto

Gusto

Hey guys there's this girl at Subway who smiled at me. I think I'm gonna follow her home.

Discuss.

Jake

Jake

I'm uncomfortable around women and people in general.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Hey guys there's this girl at Subway who smiled at me. I think I'm gonna follow her home.

Discuss.
BAHAHAHAHA

Kitty Sinatra

This is not going to end well.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I hate women.

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

Ha ha, sexism is so funny! Post more misogynistic image macros, it's really giving me an insight into the way your brain works.

Wasabi Poptart

Hey guys! I'm new here. Oh and I know Chazwozel. I called him to tell him about you guys. He's my neighbor and right on the other side of this wall, you know. I had no interest in this forum until he got "banned". He says he's pissed and I know that means a lot to you guys. I bet you miss him. Right? Right?!? By the way, this isn't Chaz typing. It's his neighbor.

Also...he's sucking my dick right now. Oh yeah, Alphaaaaaaaaa!

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

/thread

Espy

Espy

No freaking doubt.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I'm drunk. this isn't as another user I am just drunk.

Krisken

Krisken

I'm drunk. this isn't as another user I am just drunk.
Fucking A man.

Deschain

Hey guys I'm Twitch. As an educator, I say 'BE COOL AND STAY IN SKOOL KIDS. I GET MORE MONEY THAT WAY. YESSS. ALSO HISTORY ROCKS.'

SeraRelm

Die in a vat of boiling leper excretion you bloody ****-tooth.

Krisken

Krisken

Ok, Gruebeard. Tell me who that is. Either in PM or here, I don't care

Kitty Sinatra

Why would I need to PM that info? I mean, I reference Gassy twice in the last item (as a radio employee, and as an ewok). Mind you, I absolutely added my own spin to it, making the lame ass headlines as lame ass as I could. And I made that Russian one just to irritate Sera.

Also, check out where the second item links to; I learned about something new googling "gold"

Also Also, it was way too much work just coming up with 3 items. Why the hell do y'all bother?

Krisken

Krisken

er, ok, ignore the drunk guy.

ElJuski

ElJuski

OH SHIT NOW IM JUST DOING MY OWN BAD IMPERSONATION OF MYSELF

Kitty Sinatra

YOU TOTALLY ROCK THAT IMPERSONATION OF YOURSELF

ElJuski

ElJuski

FUCK YEAH DOGG

makare

:rolleyes: this thread is so full of those stupid-assed played out memes. I don't know why anyone even belongs to this forum anyway.

U guyz r dum.

:p

Calleja

Calleja

....wait... chaz got BANNED?!

really?

Kitty Sinatra

No, dear. He just stomped off in a huff.

makare

No, dear. He just stomped off in a huff.
"dear"? hmm ok now this may sound strange but i want you to pronounce the words Dollar General into this recorder.

I have a theory.

Calleja

Calleja

Damn... I can't believe my hiatus made me miss Chaz making a goodbye thread!

Dayumn.

Kitty Sinatra

"dallah geenaril"

makare

"dallah geenaril"
hmm that is inconclusive....

would you like this kitty or perhaps some paste?

Calleja

Calleja

Damn... I had never felt like an outsider in the Halforums before today, and now it's happened like THRICE

Troll

Troll

You know what I like to do sometimes?

ASK A QUESTION AND THEN RESPOND TO IT IN CAPS. OH WAIT.

FUCK YEAH.

Denbrought

Denbrought

"dallah geenaril"

would you like this kitty or perhaps some paste?[/QUOTE]
You know too much.

*zaps makaroo*

Morgoth

Hey guys! I'm new here. Oh and I know Chazwozel. I called him to tell him about you guys. He's my neighbor and right on the other side of this wall, you know. I had no interest in this forum until he got "banned". He says he's pissed and I know that means a lot to you guys. I bet you miss him. Right? Right?!? By the way, this isn't Chaz typing. It's his neighbor.

Wow, I thought this thread's purpose was post like another user, and make slight ribs, not all out flamewar bait? Yes, Chazwozel is my neighbor. You're right! I had no interest in this forum until he decided to leave, but I still lurked here for a while. Unlike him, I find this place hilarious. If you want me to be honest, I think Charlie Don't Surf is probably one of the few decent human beings in this forum.

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

If you want me to be honest, I think Charlie Don't Surf is probably one of the few decent human beings in this forum.
In case you didn't pick up on it, which would be understandable, my response to Charlie was imitating him responding to the previous post. It was a whole meta...in-joke...thing.

Unless something has changed that I don't know about, Charlie and I are cool. (Although he hasn't hit me up on IM lately...maybe something has changed, dun dun dunnnn...)

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

"In t3h Intarwebs, no one can hear you use sarcasm."

Kitty Sinatra

"dallah geenaril"

KITTY!

I will name her Georgia and I will hug her and pet her and squeeze her and pat her and pet her and rub her and caress her and love her . . . once I'm neutered and she's spayed, that is.

Mr_Chaz

"dallah geenaril"

KITTY!

I will name her Georgia and I will hug her and pet her and squeeze her and pat her and pet her and rub her and caress her and love her . . . once I'm neutered and she's spayed, that is.[/QUOTE]

And can we grow some Alfalfa? Pleeeeeeeease?

Kitty Sinatra

No alfafa. But we can have buckwheat.

Mr_Chaz

Wow, I thought this thread's purpose was post like another user, and make slight ribs, not all out flamewar bait? Yes, Chazwozel is my neighbor. You're right! I had no interest in this forum until he decided to leave, but I still lurked here for a while. Unlike him, I find this place hilarious. If you want me to be honest, I think Charlie Don't Surf is probably one of the few decent human beings in this forum.[/QUOTE]

Wow, posting like The Neon Grue! Subtle, but I like it.

Wasabi Poptart

Hey guys! I'm new here. Oh and I know Chazwozel. I called him to tell him about you guys. He's my neighbor and right on the other side of this wall, you know. I had no interest in this forum until he got \"banned\". He says he's pissed and I know that means a lot to you guys. I bet you miss him. Right? Right?!? By the way, this isn't Chaz typing. It's his neighbor.

Wow, I thought this thread's purpose was post like another user, and make slight ribs, not all out flamewar bait? Yes, Chazwozel is my neighbor. You're right! I had no interest in this forum until he decided to leave, but I still lurked here for a while. Unlike him, I find this place hilarious. If you want me to be honest, I think Charlie Don't Surf is probably one of the few decent human beings in this forum.[/QUOTE]

Judging from what you've posted in the Clear the Air thread, you're pretty good at posting flamebait yourself.

SeraRelm

*takes off pants, get's the sauna ready*

Wasabi Poptart

Jake

Jake

Ha ha, sexism is so funny! Post more misogynistic image macros, it's really giving me an insight into the way your brain works.
Sexism is absolutely NOT funny!

Kitty Sinatra

That's what she said.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

*takes off pants, get's the sauna ready*
*puts on a Stormtrooper uniform and goes herding zombies*

Chippy

Chippy

Hey guys i know i might be in the minority here but it seems to me there are some certain "clicks" per se and it makes me feel like an outside group sometimes

also should I buy spore now or perhaps buy a better game later perhaps?

HowDroll

HowDroll

HEY DOGGGS I WAS GONE ALL WEEKEND BUT THIS THREAD IS ALL FUKKKIN FUNNY AND SHIT

Cajungal

Cajungal

I didn't see me in here...... *sigh* I'm never included in these. O well....

^just to clarify, that's not actually me talking

ElJuski

ElJuski

HEY DOGGGS I WAS GONE ALL WEEKEND BUT THIS THREAD IS ALL FUKKKIN FUNNY AND SHIT
I love the way you talk and want to show you my awesome bosom because I'm a hot blond nerd girl

Calleja

Calleja

:angry:

Dave

Dave

This one time I pulled out too fast and now I can't see out of my left eye.

I should start a thread about the women I bang.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

*fondles own flappy hooties while spinnin' some phat beats*

*gulps Ensure*

Chippy

Chippy

I'm going to get mad and yell about things like Bruce and Scarlet because I have a certain kind of temper.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Fuck you guys, it's funny.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Hello. I'm evil. Yes, so very evil. See my picture? So evil.

Biardo

warhgabbl sweeds!

Gusto

Gusto

What the fuck is a canada?

Piotyr

Piotyr

Hello. I'm evil. Yes, so very evil. See my picture? So evil.

Krisken

Krisken

I hate almost everyone here. Yes, probably you too. You're all on ignore. Except for the 10 or so I like to read.

Kitty Sinatra

This thread needs more Scarlet!

fade

fade

I'm going to force feed you a grenade dipped in cyanide, and then slice open your throat as you swallow it, so that it pops out into your waiting hands. Then I'll laugh as you try to put the greased up pin back in. And I'll hit you with a mack truck just before it detonates.

I like you.

Fun Size

Fun Size

I can't believe anyone thinks this is funny. Why did I waste my time reading this stuff?

Krisken

Krisken

I can't believe anyone thinks this is funny. Why did I waste my time reading this stuff?
Your life is as boring and meaningless as the rest of us?

SeraRelm

(here, I'll imitate a bunch of you at once)

Waaah!:Cry:

Krisken

Krisken

Waaah!:Cry:
I was going to do one for you Sera, but it started sounding kinda mean. Didn't really want to go there.
Since I don't really have any animosity toward ya and all.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Yeah, this thread is a few pages away from being shuffled into the flamewars sub-forum.

SeraRelm

Aaah, but I didn't say who was in the bunch.;)

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Aaah, but I didn't say who was in the bunch.;)
Eh, I wasn't referring to you Sera, besides your comment was too vague to be vitriolic.

Steven Soderburgin

"Boy that Kissinger fella sure is one smart, sexy man. Everyone wants him AND wants to be him. And who can blame them with those dashing looks, devilish charm, and razor-sharp wit?"

Fun Size

Fun Size

Your life is as boring and meaningless as the rest of us?[/QUOTE]

Actually I was trying to play along. Pity.

SeraRelm

Was responding to Krisken. You sorta dove in front of it there. :p

Morgoth

"Boy that Kissinger fella sure is one smart, sexy man. Everyone wants him AND wants to be him. And who can blame them with those dashing looks, devilish charm, and razor-sharp wit?"[/QUOTE]

So how are things in opposite land?

SeraRelm

All I'm saying is 14yo's are hot. Y'all are sick for disagreeing with me.

ElJuski

ElJuski

[[[[have half of you forgotten that this is a game? People seriously getting butthurt or responding as themselves are doing it wrong]]]

[[[oh shit I just responded as myself]]]

Biardo

Oh shi-

figmentPez

figmentPez

No one knows who I am, and no one pays attention to me. Everyone is mean and they always make fun of my posts. The forum isn't like it used to be. It's changed and I don't see any reason to stick around anymore. I'm leaving.

Krisken

Krisken

That's it. I'm leaving. I'm never coming back again. Even though I've always said how lame goodbye threads are, I'm heading off to post one RIGHT NOW. It's not my fault nobody understands I am so smart and am just making fun of the stupid people here on the forum. Stupid dum dums.

Then I'm going to the IRC chat to talk about it.

Then I'm going to tweet about it.

Then I'm going to tell my neighbor about it, and he can come in here and tell you guys how mad I was, but now I think it's funny.