Export thread

Problem with Awesome Videos thread...

Matt²

I'm not digging through 42 pages of those. Shouldn't there be like a 10 page cutoff and it has to be started up new?

Gusto

Gusto

No...?

Just go to the last couple pages, if you want, it's not like they're all new.

There is currently no sign of slowdown as a result of thread length of Xenforo so mods are letting threads go forever, or at least until we SEE a slowdown.
Added at: 15:05
And even back on the old version, we let a thread get to 2000 replies before locking it.

Matt²

You totally, absolutely, clearly missed the point. I'm not talking about it slowing down the forum. I'm talking about wading through 42 + pages of videos.

Gusto

Gusto

Enlighten me.

Dave

Dave

Regardless of how many videos there are in a single thread, wouldn't there be the same amount in different threads? I'd think that there would be more duplication in a plethora of threads as opposed to one really big one.

Or am I misunderstanding the question?

Gusto

Gusto

I'm not talking about it slowing down the forum. I'm talking about wading through 42 + pages of videos.
Well then don't.

I can't MAKE you read a forum.

figmentPez

figmentPez

You totally, absolutely, clearly missed the point. I'm not talking about it slowing down the forum. I'm talking about wading through 42 + pages of videos.
Then don't do that. Just click on the link to the last page and start from there.

drifter

drifter

Well then don't.

I think he's just annoyed because someone pointed out that he posted a video someone had already posted a couple pages back.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

One day, we'll all have to stop and ask ourselves, "Maybe the Awesome Video Thread isn't the problem. Maybe I'm the problem?"

Gusto

Gusto

Maybe there is no problem.

Dave

Dave

If I had a nickel for every time I posted something someone else had already posted....

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Well then don't.

I can!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Maybe there is no problem.
Pfft. Not with that atttude.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

figmentPez

figmentPez

I would be a rich man if I were paid even a small amount every time I said something that had already been posted.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I would be a rich man if I were paid even a small amount every time I said something that had already been posted.

Dave

Dave

The following picture has nothing to do with anything, I just want to look at it some more and distract you all.

beans.png

Hylian

Hylian

Well I am definitely distrac.....uh what was I saying again? Seriously though what the heck am I looking at there? What am I supposed to be feeling/thinking right now? I am so confused.

makare

Yeah the urge to vomit does that. Thanks Dave
You jackass.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Turns out the lady form my pic really couldn't.

PatrThom

PatrThom

"I am not an animal! I am a Human Bean! (*SPLOSH*)"

"O.....K, Gladys. Back away from the electric can opener. Sloooowly, now."

--Patrick