profile section of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is thinner than everyone Else's. Is this a feature? Is my diet working? curious minds need to know. :tear:

I hate avatars that are longer than the allocated size and break the table. Even though jake's updated Greasemonkey script handles that, it also makes the logo small, which is a huge turn off.

sigh, the life of a forumite, huh?

Just check out any thread with Chazwozel's avatar:

http://www.halforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8516

It may be 200 pixels, but all with all those avatars that are SMALLER means those that are exactly 200 stretch out the space allocated.

Can't you see a difference between that first and second post? Chaz vs. Shawnacy... they don't line up. Do I really have to post a screencap?

C

Cuyval Dar

Just force users to keep their avatars at a proscribed size, and delete the avatars of those who choose to ignore the rule, like Chaz.

Exactly, that's my point... either keep all tables stretched out (not so cool, 200px may be a bit much) or reduce the size limit so we don't get uneven vertical lines on every thread? I dunno, I'm the complainy guy, not the tech guy.

C

Cuyval Dar

I'll have to check, but I think I manually resized mine to 150x150.

Holy crap this thread didn't die.

150x200 or 150x150 is good I think. There are a few people with long avatars that I would hate to impose a change on. That said 200x200 is massive.

Dave

Staff member
If you did, you might need to edit that greasemonkey script to force the larger ones back to 150 wide as well ? They still show up as 200 wide at the moment.
I wonder if maybe it doesn't affect avatars which are already in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.