Export thread

Question for the laaaaaaadies. (Or successful gentlemen)

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

I don't do this often, so is it preferable for me to go and find lingerie I like and bring it over to her or to have her come with me and pick it out together?

As yet she does not know I'm planning to buy anything, so basically I'm asking would it be better a surprise (and I do know her size so it would not be an issue, I don't think, of buying something that didn't fit) or should she be part of the shopping?

Also this: Sequinsed Bustier

Or this?: Lace Merrywidow

Yeah yeah I know it's personal taste and I'll make the executive decision ultimately but... Hey now you get to look at lingerie, so you know. I am trying to give back. Or something.

makare

I like the black one. It depends on what you think she'd like better no one here knows her so we cant say. It doesn't matter how successful a gentleman might be unless he has macked on this particular chick you don't know if his methods are sound.

*I just had a thought, how awkward would that be? "Well when I did her she liked... or I ...." that would be f-ed up.

Dave

Dave

Or get her a gift certificate to a swanky lingerie shop and tell her you've planned a day to go with her and shop. She can try stuff on, etc. This way she gets what she wants and you get to look at her 1/2 naked all day.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Don't buy it for her. She has to be involved in the decision.

Also that colour of pink is New Brunswick trailer park trashy. Go with the all black model.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Well, when I did her, she really liked to...

Oh, wait.

Necronic

Necronic

Trust me on this:

She knows what you will like better than you will. Women spend their entire lives learning how to look sexy. Men occasionally shave and or shower...

I went shopping for lingerie with my girl years ago and we each picked out an item. What she picked out looked awesome. My choice....not so much so. Strap ons look better on the manequin.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Strap ons look better on the manequin.
*George Takei voice* OH MY!

Cajungal

Cajungal

I like when we shop together OR when he buys stuff himself. One of the crazy-awesome things about Jake is that he's almost freakishly good at finding pretty things for me, and not just lingerie. But he's one of the most observant people I know. He remembers everything I like and dislike really well and has even found things I never would have looked at twice and talked me into trying them. I've gotten a lot of new clothes and lingerie that way, actually. He's just got a better eye for what would look good on someone than me, I guess. So I s'pose my situation's special.

Good luck finding something. :) If you know her tastes really well, you might pick out something really nice. And that sort of surprise can be fun. If you have any doubts, though, you should get her input.