Export thread

Quick Strange Request: L4D Spray I Can't Find.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It's a picture of Louis, saying "Where the White Wimmen At" or something to that extent.

Anyone have it on their hard drive perchance?

General Specific

General Specific

This?

It was the first thing that came to mind when you mentioned the "white women" thing. Couldn't remember the name of Clevon Little's character.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I meant Louis the character from L4D1.

Yes, it is a reference to that film though.

General Specific

General Specific

ah, ok, so I wasn't completely wrong then. Just mostly. :D

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Did you encounter the spray somewhere in game? If you did, it's entirely possible that you have a copy of it somewhere in one of your L4D2 folders, as you'd have had to download it to see it.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You have to download other player's spray when playing a map with them?

Kitty Sinatra

I beleive he's saying it would've been downloaded automatically so that the game could show it to you.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Well I checked my folder, over 200 sprays and still no luck. *sigh*

General Specific

General Specific

Well, I didn't find that one, but found:

figmentPez

figmentPez

Not what you're looking for:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I've scoured the hell out of the internet and I can't bloody find it....

Kitty Sinatra

Did you perhaps just dream about this spray? I've had a dream about hearing a Rush song that doesn't actually exist.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It's real, I just can't bloody find it.... :devil:

Chippy

Chippy

I've been searching, but no luck here either. Sorry.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

It could be a custom job.

Chippy

Chippy

What did it look like? Just like that Blazing Saddles picture? I could try to make a quick set up in Gmod and give it to someone for the caption.

Calleja

Calleja

See how Chippy can actually be helpful when he's not pwning people with out of the blue posts made of awesome?

Add that to his Guide entry, hitchhikers.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It was Louis popping out of what looked like the "Looney Tunes Circle", looking wide eyed and crazy with the caption

"Where the White Wimmens At"

on the bottom. I actually was only trying to find it to make sure I had actually SEEN it but now I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Chippy

Chippy

Alright, I'll give him a few different faces and post the pictures here. Since I no longer have photoshop on this comp, I'll need someone else to add the Circle and caption.

Chippy

Chippy

Here are some sloppy ones I quickly set up. Again, someone else will have to add the Loony Toons logo and caption.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Alright, I'll give him a few different faces and post the pictures here. Since I no longer have photoshop on this comp, I'll need someone else to add the Circle and caption.
Put him in the Pimpin' Louis skin.