Export thread

Random things that scare the shit out of me.

Andromache

Beat boxers. This one especially:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Loud teenage boys in groups of more than three.

No, wait... that's more annoying, actually.

Gusto

Gusto

Heh, I could probably reproduce all of that besides the whistling... Though probably not on command. :p

Uh, weird things that terrify me?

Having my bedroom door opened when I'm asleep will cause me to scream before I even wake up.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Loud noises. Even if I'm kinda expecting it.

I guess I'm kinda high strung.

Calleja

Calleja

Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance

Philosopher B.

I have a strong aversion to gum.

Kitty Sinatra

Girls.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Non-hypocritical members of the NDP.

phil

phil

Things around my inner elbow.

Kitty Sinatra

Non-hypocritical members of the NDP.
Do they exist? I'm suddenly very scared. Please tell me they don't really exist.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

"His legs flay about as if independent from his body!"

Philosopher B.

TwoBit

People.

Calleja

Calleja

"His legs flay about as if independent from his body!"[/QUOTE]

:wub:

LittleSin

LittleSin

OH! Having thing close to the tendons on the back of my ankles. All through school we had to sit in these desk that these underpart for storing our books nad stuff...I was terrified of banging my tendons off these.

Why?, you ask. Well, my history teacher told me that they used to cut the tendons in soldiers so they couldn't escape. That freaked me the fuck out.

Wasabi Poptart

Having the lights go out while I'm in the shower

Null

Null

Spider-clowns.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Spider-clowns.
Doing an google image search for spider clown has some very bizarre results. (and NSFW, even with the safe search filter on)

Shakey

Shakey

Deer ticks. So small. I hates them all.

Math242

Math242

drunk me. that dude is a psycho.

LordRavage

:p

phil

phil

Spider-clowns.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Heights. Because I am always afraid that my glasses will somehow slip off :p

Cancer and Alzheimer. Both my grandmas died of cancer-related complications, and my paternal grandfather... well, it pains me to see a man who fought in the WWII, then came back and raised a family on a farm the way he is it today: borderline catatonic, barely reacting to outside stimuli, and completely dependent of the nurses in the old people's home.

phil

phil

A while ago I did a list of 10 things that frighten me. They included the robot uprising, seceret nazi super science, Jeb Bush in 08 (you know they at least thought about it) and the south rising again

Creature

Sea creatures. There really isn't any one that I am fond of. I am exceptionally terrified of octopi (octopuses?), jellyfish, and those freaky, alien-looking, glowing monstrosities that live in the deepest parts of the ocean. Dophins aren't so bad, I guess.

June bugs, too. I hate how they buzz right by my ear and get caught in my hair. Ewww.

Andromache

The irony of that with your username is Delicious. And all these spider pictures posting is making me hungry.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Sudden loud noises. My wife tells me that everyone is scared by them, but I really, really don't like it.

I am scared of being eaten by a shark, and seeing it before it attacks.

I am scared of having my throat cut. I am almost paranoid about that when I go to a movie theater. I haven't told anyone that b/c I would assume they would think I am a loony.

Chazwozel

When my daughter was born I was absolutely terrified of SIDS, so pretty much every hour or two for a year I would wake up, walk to her room, and make sure she was breathing. My wife still thinks I'm nuts.

Jay

Jay

Heights. Even watching videos gets me antsy. When I watched Avatar in 3D for the flight scenes, I used my fingers like claws and made sure I was firmly attached to my seat.

If I knew the Na'vi equivalent of "Sweet Jesus, make me die", I would have said it.

Awesome movie though. :D

Fun Size

Fun Size

Ex Lax overdose.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Seaweed... God, the idea of those mushy, dangly things waving in the water, looking like fingers ready to grab you...

Null

Null

Deep water. If I can't see or touch the bottom, I start freaking out.

Necronic

Necronic

Leaf Galls. They make my fucking skin crawl. ughhhhhhh.

I think its because I got some weird skin disorders as a kid, and there is just something creepy about hard knots growing onto skin and then they just slough off. I dunno. Makes me nauseous.

Andromache

When my daughter was born I was absolutely terrified of SIDS, so pretty much every hour or two for a year I would wake up, walk to her room, and make sure she was breathing. My wife still thinks I'm nuts.
i think almost every new parent has that fear. i did.

Fun Size

Fun Size

I actually got an Angelcare monitor. Combination of baby moniter/heartbeat monitor. Sits under the mattress and registers heartbeats. Went off a few times accidentally when the kids rolled off of it, but it let me sleep. Best baby purchase ever.

Chazwozel

I actually got an Angelcare monitor. Combination of baby moniter/heartbeat monitor. Sits under the mattress and registers heartbeats. Went off a few times accidentally when the kids rolled off of it, but it let me sleep. Best baby purchase ever.
I'll be looking into this for the next kid.

Andromache

yeah, tell me that now. ;)

Fun Size

Fun Size

I still use it on the three year old when he's sick and coughing. It's amazing.

Necronic

Necronic

Is anyone else scared that when they are holding a baby they are going to freak out and punch a hole in a baby's soft spot? I am.

Andromache

Don't hold my kid. No offense, Shego2.0

Calleja

Calleja

...holy shit, dude.

Andromache

actually, if it were verifiably such, holy shit would scare me too, I suppose.

rabbitgod

Even the pope poops.

Andromache

The pope? A figurehead of power to an idealogical opiate devourring population afraid to think for itself. Not exactly holy

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Gandhi poop, then?

Necronic

Necronic

I just have this thing about sensitive situations. I was at a wedding for my cousin this weekend, and was terrified that I was going to stand up and shout "I Object!" in the middle of the ceremony. I have issues......

Andromache

That's totally cool. Nothing personal, if you step towards my kid you're KOS :)

General Specific

General Specific

Necronic

Necronic

Says the poster child for Khorne's Women's Auxilliary.

But yeah that's probably a good idea.

Andromache

Says the poster child for Khorne's Women's Auxilliary.

But yeah that's probably a good idea.[/QUOTE]

Your warhammer mind tricks have no effect on me, I never played.