Export thread

Re Freckles. Aka dont click this thread if you have seizure issues:

Biannoshufu

Jiarn

The face... it doesn't change... it's like.... the same race as Obama....

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I still think that it is a pity that she squandered her talent and looks for a little nightlife that became an addiction.

Biannoshufu

look around you at the people in your life. If you could, you'd probably try to get eternally blitzed to escape them too.

Jiarn

"Oh no, my life sucks, I hate being rich, famous and adored by millions"

Give me a break, I've never bought into that "Celebrities live hard lives that you think you want, but would actually hate".

Adam

Adammon

I still think that it is a pity that she squandered her talent and looks for a little nightlife that became an addiction.
Talent?

Biannoshufu

"Oh no, my life sucks, I hate being rich, famous and adored by millions"

Give me a break, I've never bought into that "Celebrities live hard lives that you think you want, but would actually hate".
my argument has nothing to do with that. Rather that the majority of people on this planet could easily be featured on People from Walmart.com and rich or not, they are crazy worth avoiding. And being blitzed is awesome.

Jiarn

You argument was the people she was surrounded by made her want to drink. I disagree.

Get away from them, she had the money and influence to do it.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

look around you at the people in your life. If you could, you'd probably try to get eternally blitzed to escape them too.
I tend to get blitzed with the people in my life...

makare

There are a lot of people who do what she does they are just fortunate enough not be stalked by the press.

Biannoshufu

I tend to get blitzed with the people in my life...
Point stands in this case. Sober, most people are insufferable. (Except for Jiarn, he's perfect, so let's leave him alone, he'll misinterpret anything we say anyway.)

Gusto

Gusto

I like drinking. :) Not as much as Lindsay but still.

Jiarn

Point stands in this case. Sober, most people are insufferable. (Except for Jiarn, he's perfect, so let's leave him alone, he'll misinterpret anything we say anyway.)
Oh cmon, really?

Where's that butthurt image you shopped a few threads back?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

There are a lot of people who do what she does they are just fortunate enough not be stalked by the press.
Or to not be swerving all over the road in a high priced car. People need to learn their limits.

She could easily hire a driver/bodyguard to take her around like most partying celebs and athletes should. It would greatly reduce the Hollywood Tabloid Police Blotter Action.

Biannoshufu

Oh cmon, really?

Where's that butthurt image you shopped a few threads back?
Not butthurt at all. You're still misinterpreting, which is kind of the point.

@Gusto: Not just drinking. But getting snowstorm shitfaced cranked up loosen your teeth high.
Added at: 12:50
Or to not be swerving all over the road in a high priced car. People need to learn their limits.

She could easily hire a driver/bodyguard to take her around like most partying celebs and athletes should. It would greatly reduce the Hollywood Tabloid Police Blotter Action.
She sold him for a few pounds of ice.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I'd love to see that animation done as a sort of 'portraits over the last 10 years' sequence. That ought to be informative*.

--Patrick
*cautionary