Real good chair experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting - they attached GPS cellular trackers to a bunch of chairs, then left them out for people to take.

Then they tracked them down and interviewed them.

Interesting, entertaining, and fun!

It's also as much a commercial as it is anything else, and given my kids we couldn't have chairs with such a sharp edge in our house, but it's a neat idea.

K

Kitty Sinatra

*searches for link*

This is the only chair I could find, but I don't think it's the right one as there are no sharp edges

That's pretty awesome. Part of me thinks I'd never just... take... a chair. The other part of me goes "But if it was comfy and I liked it and it was just... there...". But now I'll be afraid they're tracking me!

Those were surprisingly interesting ordinary people.
They probably set out dozens of chairs, found 5-10 people willing to be interviewed, and only showed the most interesting.

You can tell their conversations were somewhat scripted, though, so perhaps they helped them present themselves better, but I'm willing to believe they were real people, rather than actors...

Z

Zarvox

I have no idea how this 'experiment' actually tests the nature of 'goodness'.

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

I have no idea how this 'experiment' actually tests the nature of 'goodness'.
The real experiment being conducted is how much the sales of these guys' chairs improves after the release of this video...

Status
Not open for further replies.