Export thread

Reddit Post about Parents suing Walmart

Le Quack

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/9lwj5/parents_sue_walmart_and_the_state_of_arizona/

So the article is cool, but look who posted it.

IM LOOKING AT YOU MONKEY_ZEN!

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

Heh...there are tons of ZenMonkeys and similar on the Internet. Which makes it kinda fun to Google my handle and see what some of my fellow monkeys are up to.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Heh...there are tons of ZenMonkeys and similar on the Internet. Which makes it kinda fun to Google my handle and see what some of my fellow monkeys are up to.[/QUOTE]

Anything "Shegokigo" on the internet is me. Though just "Shego" or "Kigo" will get you thousands of hits....

LordRendar

LordRendar

WTF? Now you cant even take pics of your own kids? How else are you gonna embarrass them when they are older?

Andi

Drachenherz

WTF? Now you cant even take pics of your own kids? How else are you gonna embarrass them when they are older?
By telling them how they made ca-ca on their uncles carpet while you were on a visit?

Wasabi Poptart

This is why I have only take pics of my son from the waist up or angled so you can't see his genitals when I've taken pics of him in the bath or otherwise unclothed.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

CPS tends to be way to quick with the taking away of children when it's not warranted and vice versa.
Pretty much. I know a few people abused as kids; no matter what they told other adults, nothing was ever done.

rabbitgod

It's things like this that remind me why I love Phoenix suburbs.