Export thread

Reebok Easy Tones

darkangel6988

Get a better butt and better legs with every step. With EasyTone Inspire, you can get firmer thanks to our patented sole technology, which emulates walking on sand.
  • EasyTone technology improves muscle tone in the hamstrings, calves and glutes up to 28%
  • Synthetic/mesh upper, with its running-inspired design, for the ultimate in lightweight breathability
  • Specially designed Women’s Specific Last technology ensures a better fit for women’s feet
  • SmoothFit seamless design ensures minimal rub, decreases irritation; removable antibacterial sockliner accommodates orthotics
Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on these shoes. I got a pair for xmas and tried them out for the first time today and I had a bit of a hard time because of shin splints .......U definitly feel like your walking on sand. My legs and ass are in a lil bit of pain too......Anyone else try these? Obviously men don't use these but any women on this forum try them or curious about them....Has anyone heard reviews about them?

I really just wanna hear what people think of these shoes......

View attachment 377

Attachments

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

A lot of the girls at my office wear skecher's shape ups. Different design but same idea.

darkangel6988

A lot of the girls at my office wear skecher's shape ups. Different design but same idea.
I heard the shape up's weren't as good as the Reebok's .....They are also a shit load uglier but I don't know I haven't tried them. I tell ya though the Easy tone's caused me such horrible shin splints I wasn't sure if I'd make it home.

You should ask the ladies you work with if they feel the shape up's work I'm really interested in all these shape up shoes that are coming out.

Chazwozel

These are my shoes.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Reeboks generally don't fit my feet quite right, so I'll probably never know. I will say, however, that I have the capacity to make my ass and legs hurt with my 30-45$ shoes. I'll bet footwear like that is especially good for people who want to get the most out of their walking every day, because they don't have time to exercise.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

As with almost all exercise equipment, yeah it probably works, if you use them regularly. There is no easy way or short-cuts for working out.

darkangel6988

Hey Cajungal ......Reebok usually fit me funny too but the way these are made makes them alot more comfortable then regular reeboks.

I will walk in them everyday for a month and see if there is a change in my legs or butt lol and report back.....Mind you I use the Firm Wave and do a runner's workout on off days so that could help too......

My legs hurt more now that it's been half the day since i walked in them......SO i guess they do there job I have tried to do other workouts in them but it's to hard.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Sounds like you don't need special shoes to keep fit :) but I hope they work out for you!