Remember that incident where I was gonna get my ass kicked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
by that girl's boyfriend? The crazy "I can totally go to jail again for beating the shit out of somebody so fucken try me" guy? Ohhhh you remember. He texted me through her phone threatening grave violence against my amazing ass. I told him I didn't know they were dating (I didn't) and offered him hugs. He called me a rope smoker after that, and I told him I would S his D should the chance be provided. He got mad and wanted to kick my ass and it was an interesting week but that was in February and it all went away.

WELL. This past Thursday I was out being the songbird of our generation at karaoke night at one of the townie bars, and was talking to this drunk dude who fucking loved my rendition of "Interstate Love Song" and "Panama". We were straight brahs, yo! I was also talking to this girl who looked familiar and was a mutual friend. At the end of the night, the pieces started coming together. I remembered this girl's voice!

IT WAS...THAT GIRL! AND HER...CRAZY BOYFRIEND!

So I was all like, "Hey that's cool to see you again, I'm gonna get the fuck out of this bar before that crazy asshole realizes who the hell I am."

a woop woop woop woop. Anyways, this has been another moment of "Shoulda But Didn't Get My Ass Kicked."

ElJuski

Staff member
:( fine Charlie.

*scribbles away*

I just love the small world situation. I actually really dug that girl that weekend, until I found out she was hiding a psychopathic boyfriend on me, who sicked himself on me. And now she's broken up with the guy and wants to hang out again.

Yeeeahhhh probably not gonna happen anytime soon.

Maybe he's been frustrated lately so he's going to act nice and take you up on your offer.

Ah,I remember that Thread of yours.
It really is a small world.And sadly you more often meet people you dont want to see,then the ones you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.