Export thread

Remember that woman who taunted the terminally ill girl on Facebook?

Jay

Jay

Yep

Denbrought

Denbrought

Nope

phil

phil

Jesus fucking Christ people! Is it so difficult for people to live without drama? What is it about getting all bent our of shape about things that some people just can't do without? "just leave the sick girl alone" shouldn't be a hard concept to figure out.

Zarvox

There's no way this is the whole story. What could a seven year-old have done to earn a grown woman's ire?

Tress

Tress

There's no way this is the whole story. What could a seven year-old have done to earn a grown woman's ire?
She's just fucking nuts. I heard it has something to do with the girl's parents not inviting the psycho's kid over to play during a birthday party, and it just snowballed from there.

General Specific

General Specific

Have fun in jail.

strawman

strawman

If the only tool you have is facebook, every task starts to look like drama.

Vagabond

Vagabond

Man I wish I led a life where I had nothing better to do but to think up schemes to try make a motherless child with a fatal neurological disorder feel bad.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

She's just fucking nuts. I heard it has something to do with the girl's parents not inviting the psycho's kid over to play during a birthday party, and it just snowballed from there.
This. She's spread dog shit over people's lawns and tried to run someone down with her car.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Why is she not under court ordered therapy again?!

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Why is she not under court ordered therapy again?!
Like she'd actually go to it.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Throw her ass in jail if she doesn't... like duh.

Docseverin

Docseverin

Make it illegal for her to touch a computer or get on the internet, like in that documentary Hackers.

Chibibar

I have to wonder how would a 7 years old girl piss off a grown woman. I mean this girl is trying to survive and under medical attention.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Something about not inviting her kids over enough... she's just nuts...

Make it illegal for her to touch a computer or get on the internet, like in that documentary Hackers.
Didn't they actually did that to Mitnick (until he sued and won)?!

LittleSin

LittleSin

My friends father is not allowed near a computer for the next five years.

He's also not allowed children.

My friend doesn't talk much about it, I had to learn about it from the news.

@Li3n

@Li3n

My friends father is not allowed near a computer for the next five years.

He's also not allowed children.
Is he also a cartoon bear?!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Petkov is functioning like a 14 year old, mean girl. I wish she would GROW THE FUCK UP!

Mathias

Mathias

Petkov has the mentality of a 14 year old, mean girl. I wish she would GROW THE FUCK UP!

ftfy

Jay

Jay

Truly, one of the most pathetic displays ever. I'd be a very pleased man if something terrible would happen to her.

Jiarn

Que Lovely Bohener coming in and scolding you for saying any harm should come to any living creature despite anything they've done/will do.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Que Lovely Bohener coming in and scolding you for saying any harm should come to any living creature despite anything they've done/will do.
Hahahaha.

Null

Null

It's hard to take people that shade of orange seriously.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Truly, one of the most pathetic displays ever. I'd be a very pleased man if something terrible would happen to her.
Someone should start stalking her on Facebook...

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Someone should start stalking her on Facebook...
You rang?

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

We have a charge for this in Georgia, in addition to the civil ramifications. It's called "Aggravated Stalking" (OCGA 16-5-91), and it's a felony. Just sayin...

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Her face looks like it came out of Heavy Rain.

Dave

Dave

Yes. Good thing she can't do anything to the little girl from somewhere else. Like use the internet to stalk/harass her, etc...

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Yes. Good thing she can't do anything to the little girl from somewhere else. Like use the internet to stalk/harass her, etc...
She tries, the Judge will find a reason to hold her in contempt. I think this will sort itself out.

strawman

strawman

They aren't going anywhere. Chances are good they can't sell the house for the amount they owe on it due to the housing problem here in michigan. They'll just sit around with it for sale at a price at which it won't sell, giving excuses to the judge for months until they do something else stupid.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I mean it. Her face in that news link looks like she's been created in a video game for a cutscene. That glassy stare...

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

They aren't going anywhere. Chances are good they can't sell the house for the amount they owe on it due to the housing problem here in michigan. They'll just sit around with it for sale at a price at which it won't sell, giving excuses to the judge for months until they do something else stupid.
She can't have any contact with her old neighbor (the one she ran over) OR return within five blocks of her house without violating the deal. While it's not explicitly said that she can't return to her house to move out, it's pretty likely.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

I mean it. Her face in that news link looks like she's been created in a video game for a cutscene. That glassy stare...
I think is safe to say that she has no soul.

Dave

Dave

She can't have any contact with her old neighbor (the one she ran over) OR return within five blocks of her house without violating the deal. While it's not explicitly said that she can't return to her house to move out, it's pretty likely.
You're right of course. I mean, this type of deranged person would NEVER do something stupid like violate a restraining order. She's already shown a total disregard for what the courts have to say so why would this time be any different?

Jiarn

What would you have them do then Dave? Incarcerate her for taunting someone online?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

No, incarcerate her for taunting her in real life, and violating court orders, especially for violating court orders. It is how they stop stalkers.

Jiarn

I guess I just don't take stalkers seriously unless they actually do something to warrant the court order in the first place.

Dave

Dave

Like trying to hit people with their cars?

Jiarn

Did they confirm that or was just accused? The article didn't clearly state.

If so then she went from stalker to assault.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I guess I just don't take stalkers seriously unless they actually do something to warrant the court order in the first place.
I don't think you understand the type of fear and paranoia a stalker can inflict on someone.

My sister knows first hand that a stalker is bad news, even if they don't try to run you down with a car or take pictures of you from across the street. I'll elaborate if Imust but I've been trying to cut down on the life stories I tell around here. :p

Jiarn

You're right, I don't understand it. I've had them before and it really hasn't bothered me. Personal thing I suppose. I don't think I'd be able to grasp the situation at hand the same way as others.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

You're right of course. I mean, this type of deranged person would NEVER do something stupid like violate a restraining order. She's already shown a total disregard for what the courts have to say so why would this time be any different?
If she doesn't give it up, she's going to jail. So she can ether do what she's told, or be forced to do it because she's behind bars. In ether case, she's done.