Export thread

Repo Man

ElJuski

ElJuski

We got any other Repo Man fans on this forum? I was just bored and Youtubing some scenes. Finally got around to checking this flick out this spring; its up there as one of my favorite comedies.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QKiYar9pI&feature=related:3k4yjuzb][/youtube:3k4yjuzb]

Ordinary fuckin' people, man!

meyoumeyou

YEAHHHHH REPO MAN!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Seriously dissapointed.... thought this thread was going to be about:

:eek:rly:

Silvanesti

Shegokigo said:
Seriously dissapointed.... thought this thread was going to be about: img
hah, yeah. I watched the first 15 minutes of that and though... yeah... I'll pass.

does it get better or is some stupid teenager 'singing' about how her daddy is a meanie?

Cajungal

Cajungal

YES. It's funny, the costumes rule, and most of the songs are good. Plus there's a neat, although painfully obvious, message. Paris Hilton aside, the acting and singing are great. :D And it's not a stretch for old Paris. She plays a spoiled heiress.

meyoumeyou

Silvanesti

Cajungal said:
YES. It's funny, the costumes rule, and most of the songs are good. Plus there's a neat, although painfully obvious, message. Paris Hilton aside, the acting and singing are great. :D And it's not a stretch for old Paris. She plays a spoiled heiress.
huh, I'll have to give it another chance then. The song I heard reminded me of a preteen evanescence.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Cajungal said:
A-yup!
*pops in the DVD for another round*

Shannow

Shannow

ElJuski said:
We got any other Repo Man fans on this forum? I was just bored and Youtubing some scenes. Finally got around to checking this flick out this spring; its up there as one of my favorite comedies.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QKiYar9pI&feature=related:1lswsr75][/youtube:1lswsr75]

Ordinary fuckin' people, man!
havent seen it in a couple years, but yeah, loved it. Might have to snag it again soon.

As for the Genetic Opera...ugh, I thought it was terrible.

ElJuski

ElJuski

*hi-fives Shannow*

The rest of you, get back to work and learn some pop-culture! :smug:

Shakey

Shakey

Fuck yeah. I got the limited edition cause it was on sale and I'm glad I did.

TwoBit

"I know a life of crime has led me to this sorry fate, and yet, I blame society."

I wouldn't consider myself a huge Rep Man fan, but I do like it. A bit.

Necronic

Necronic

Repo man is a fantastic cult flic, up there with Evil Dead imho

redapples

Aside from Sid and Nancy Cox never really reached those heights again, which is a shame. Loved it then, love it now. Saw it about a year ago and it still works for me. Harry Dean Stanton was putting out some good work at that time too.
Paris Texas for example, not so much Red Dawn. Emilo Estevez was never again this cool.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Emilio Estevez doesn't even want to deal with Repo Man anymore; he, er, politely declined being on the commentary for the latest release, saying he was proud of that movie, but wanted to keep focused on things in the future and move on.

Move on to what? He squandered all that good faith by doing the Mighty Duck movies.

Shakey

Shakey

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PWHpjBG6U8:9pu2r5nl][/youtube:9pu2r5nl]

redapples

Well to be fair Bobby was pretty good.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

AmorousEyes said:
I <3 Paris!
I have to know..... why?

strawman

strawman

I figured Shego would be more into Repo Men!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1053424/

-Adam

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

They're remaking Repo! into a Movie? :blue:

strawman

strawman

Shegokigo said:
They're remaking Repo! into a Movie? :blue:
Nelson
Ha Ha!
/Nelson

-Adam

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

So it's because you like her singing?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Alot of people enjoyed her death scene in House of Wax, I'm sure most of them weren't fans.

I understand you're saying you're a "fan", my question is "of what"?