Export thread

Retired Gurkha takes on 40 bandits. Wins.

Iaculus

drifter

drifter

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I know whom I'm picking for "Biggest Balls of the Year".

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

Badass of the Week? Or Badass of the Year?

strawman

strawman

If this were a lifetime movie, it would turn out that he was the leader of the bandits, but miraculously had a change of heart during the heist and he and the girl he saved go off into the sunset, living happily ever after. When the DVD is released the alternate ending has his buddies getting revenge on his traitorous act. I wonder what happens in the sequel...

Next time some busybody suggests that the action scene where the protagonist wins against all odds is unrealistic I'll just show them this.

Iaculus

No, sorry,those scenes are still unrealistic.

Because they don't usually involve Gurkhas.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Fuckers didn't know the one rule of any violent endeavour: You don't fuckin' mess with the Gurkhas.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Given the training and experience of a typical Gurkha - this kind of accomplishment is standard for them.

Emrys

Emrys

Do they wear those red poms on their berets to lull the enemy into a false sense of security and make the ass-kicking that much more awesome?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

You don't fuck with a motivated man with a two foot knife.
Added at: 00:14
Rail discounts? That fucker should show that medal and hop on any train he wants.

fade

fade

If this were a lifetime movie, it would turn out that he was the leader of the bandits, but miraculously had a change of heart during the heist and he and the girl he saved go off into the sunset, living happily ever after. When the DVD is released the alternate ending has his buddies getting revenge on his traitorous act. I wonder what happens in the sequel...

Next time some busybody suggests that the action scene where the protagonist wins against all odds is unrealistic I'll just show them this.
If it were Lifetime, he would just be one of the rapists, too. Because, you know, men are all bad. Or gay.

Also, did anyone else read that as "A Gurkha soldier...to be felated" at first?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Also, did anyone else read that as "A Gurkha soldier...to be felated" at first?
I read it the exact same way. And I thought "You know... he deserves it."

Joe Johnson

That's one tough pickle!

Krisken

Krisken

Very cool indeed.

Null

Null

That's a Gurkha alright. I can't remember the source, but "A big man with a little knife and a frown isn't nearly as scary as a little man with a big knife and a smile." (found it)

gurkhas.jpg

Draxo

Draxo

Awesome stuff.

Philosopher B.

Fuck yes to that man.

JCM

When someone carries around a big-ass knife since he is fifteen, he is bound to be badass.
I just hope I am never in the opposing army, because these guys dont shoot you to death, they cut your head off-
http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2010/09/gurka-beheads-taliban.html

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

That man is totally fucking awesome.

Iaculus

I should probably point out that when the article says 'eight injured', it doesn't actually mean only eight others were injured. It means eight others were sufficiently sliced up that they were incapable of running away.

Think about that.