SC2's New Kerrigan is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gkbur

Tricia Helfer?!?!?! Completely Unexpected, but very exciting

From the live stream, the actors were all brought into the SC2 Lore panel.

She's been decent in all the voicework I've heard her do (Spectacular Spider-Man, Green Lantern: First Flight).

What has been the problem with Blizzard's casting of Kerrigan?

G

Gkbur

Most people are upset that the original Kerrigan, Glynnis Talken, is not returning as the character, and there have been many rumors about who Blizzard was gonna bring on.

Did they ever give an adequate reason why they weren't using the old VA? I thought that was the biggest reason people were upset.

G

Gkbur

I had heard that Glynnis Talken's voice had changed and just didn't sound right for what they wanted for Kerrigan. I know it sounds kinda cheap but it happens.

they said the same crap about Clotworthy before they got him back... and the replacement VA at least fit the whole 40k with rednecks theme...

any actual samples of her doing Kerrigan?! Coz the voice in the recent redone trailer sounded nothing like Kerrigan should.

G

Gkbur

They did a sample of her at the panel, but it was crappy audio over the stream so I couldn't make it out. From what I gather she's a more recent addition to the cast, and the older trailers likely don't have her.

Well word on the "street" was about another chick that did the trailer... i was just looking for some confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.