Export thread

September Mini Contest - FIND THAT EMOTICON

Gusto

Gusto

If anyone can find me the : confused :smilie that we had back at Halforum before Dave decided to cull it in order to crush my fragile spirits, I will Paypal that person 5 USD.

Please help me out here.

Hylian

Hylian

what did it look like again?

Gusto

Gusto

It is difficult to describe. It had the same stare-straight-forward, whites-of-eyes look as :puke: (sans animation) and just a quizzical look on it's face.

Gusto

Gusto

Nope, sorry.

Hylian

Hylian

any of these close?

Gusto

Gusto

Nope, not animated.

Hylian

Hylian

Gusto

Gusto

:(

phil

phil

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Gusto

Gusto

No.... :(

phil

phil

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Gusto

Gusto

No...

Ig it helps at all, it's in the same size/style as these: :bush::slywink::eek:rly::rofl::unibrow::uhhuh: :drool: :paranoid::angry:

Hylian

Hylian

Gusto

Gusto

That is so damn close! :D Getting there!

phil

phil

GOTTA BE ONE OF THESE

Gusto

Gusto

Close, but no.

Hylian

Hylian

Gusto

Gusto

Getting colder.

That's more shock than confusion.

Goddamn I wish I had a screenshot...

Hylian

Hylian

Is this confused enough?

Rovewin

Rovewin

:confuzzled:

Gusto

Gusto

Close! It's somewhere between yours and Hylian's.

Gusto

Gusto

That one looks like someone near it farted.

fade

fade

Gusto

Gusto

I found Osama. That's.... weird.

Cat

Cat

Rovewin

Rovewin

Close! It's somewhere between yours and Hylian's.
:confused1: cross between his and mine
:confused2: :confused3: whats the mouth look like?

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

Is this confused enough?

Just someone 'shop a slanted mouth onto it and that oughtta do it.

Calleja

Calleja

I don't even remember this mythical smiley of yours... was it similar in style to :aaahhh:eek:r :humph:?

Those are the smileys from my own collection that I donated to the original HF smiley hoard, maybe it's in there somewhere? My collection I mean... I gotta go through it anyway to erase a couple dozen that I haven't used in ages, I'll post back if I see any that fit your descriptions.

Wanting as those descriptions of yours might be.

Gusto

Gusto

Style like these:

No...

Ig it helps at all, it's in the same size/style as these: :bush::slywink::eek:rly::rofl::unibrow::uhhuh: :drool: :paranoid::angry:
Also, hylian, and Rovewin are the closest so far.

READ THE THREAD CALLY-JIM.

Kitty Sinatra

Gusto posted similar smilies above. Those two are nothing like the cute little confused guy he's looking for.

And for your sanity, Gusto, I'll add that I know exactly which emoticon you're looking for. Sadly I don't know where to find it any better than you do.

Gusto

Gusto

I knew someone would understand. And I know that CG misses it [almost] as much as I do.

Rovewin

Rovewin

Just someone 'shop a slanted mouth onto it and that oughtta do it.
done and done :confused4: :confused5:

so which of the examples everyone has posted has the right eyes? the right mouth? is closest to the right one?

Gusto

Gusto

The one on the right is the closest so far. :)

Cat

Cat

I just remembered someone on the old forum was absolutely infatuated with that smiley and it well well with their av. Then I remembered that was you.

Calleja

Calleja

OOH you mean THIS one:

Kitty Sinatra

OOH you mean THIS one:
:\

Cat

Cat

:\:

Cajungal

Cajungal

It's LIKE that but with an s-shaped mouth like one of those animated ones! :D OHHHH We're so close!!! The non-animated shocked one was MY favorite. :D

Hylian

Hylian

Andi

Drachenherz

:Leyla:

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

I knew someone would understand.
:eek:rly:

I no longer scour web for you.

Lally

I would love someone forever if they could find the old embarrassed/oops/blushing smiley (it was in the upside down tear drop/alien head shaped smiley batch) or one that looks similarly embarrassed without looking like the blushing oh-face that replaced it.

Hylian

Hylian

I would love someone forever if they could find the old embarrassed/oops/blushing smiley (it was in the upside down tear drop/alien head shaped smiley batch) or one that looks similarly embarrassed without looking like the blushing oh-face that replaced it.

Lally

[/QUOTE]

I love Hylian forever. Let it be written, let it be done!