Shaun of the Dead

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Shaun of the Dead

Tagline: A romantic comedy. With zombies.

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Edgar Wright[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Simon Pegg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Frost[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kate Ashfield[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucy Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dylan Moran[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Serafinowicz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicola Cunningham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Penelope Wilton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steve Emerson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Reece Shearsmith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Nighy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Hynes[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2004-09-24[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]99[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Shaun of the Dead is a humorous homage to Zombie movies from director Edgar Wright; an outrageous romantic comedy with zombies.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Review: Every once in a while you get that movie that revitalizes a genre. Meet the one that made zombie-flicks huge again.

Review: Every once in a while you get that movie that revitalizes a genre. Meet the one that made zombie-flicks huge again.
It proved that Zombie Horror and Comedy could be combined without being badly done. I very much enjoyed Doghouse which reminded me alot of the camaraderie in Shaun.

It also introduced me to Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, who have become my favorite buddy group since Jay and Silent Bob.