Export thread

Sick, Sick, Sicko - Viciously Defaces Tribute Facebook Pages for Dead Children

Zappit

Zappit

http://digitallife.today.com/_news/...ok-vandal-jailed-for-defacing-dead-kids-pages

This guy's as sick as it gets. This turns your stomach. It reeks of evil. He even tries to frame an innocent man while doing it.

Steve

Steve

If he were 12 I wouldn't support this but I'd think "well, he's young and stupid" but 29? I'd be embarrassed at doing something like that even if I were the only one who know I did it. Did this guy sit at home chuckling at his wit? I hope there are many assrapin's in hell for this clown.

Tress

Tress

The guy is obviously disturbed. Severely disturbed. It sounds like they can just lock him up and throw away the key.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Just what I needed... another dent in my belief in human kindness.

Hansagan

I've never really understood the concept of facebook tribute pages in the first place....but yeah, that stinks.

linglingface

linglingface

If he were 12 I wouldn't support this but I'd think "well, he's young and stupid" but 29? I'd be embarrassed at doing something like that even if I were the only one who know I did it. Did this guy sit at home chuckling at his wit? I hope there are many assrapin's in hell for this clown.
Yeah, what Steve said.

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

Yeah, we need to harvest this clown's organs so he can be of some use to society then send him on to that final reward.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

We need to create a method of perpetual torment, so that this guy can be kept in a state of undying agony for the rest of eternity, forced to endure mind shattering pain and suffering, and put on display so that his family and descendents will forever watch the continuing agony.

Am I doing it right?

Necronic

Necronic

I still don't get how this is illegal. Sick, yeah, but illegal? wtf.

super fast edit: DID NOT READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE OK I SEE WHY HE WENT TO JAIL WHOOPS SORRY. PLEASE DON'T APPLY MY FIRST COMMENT TO WHAT HE WENT TO JAIL FOR

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Yeah, he needs psychiatric help.

Fun Size

Fun Size

What Frankie said. I read three year sentence, and all I can think is, well, what the Hell good is that going to do? How much more obvious can it be that this guy has serious mental issues and needs help. Locking him in a box and then letting him go later does not seem like a useful maneuver to me.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Sounds more like he went to jail for the perverse images of children on his home computer. It is odd that the police can kick down your door and search all your possessions because of internet harassment. But one less sicko on the streets is a good thing.

fade

fade

What's with all the new "it's not okay to be disturbed by disturbing people" backlash lately?