Export thread

Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Limit: 500

WolfOfOdin

Me screwing around with a macbook's filters

Me a year ago at a halloween party, sans my robe and scythe

David

David

I believe this was when I was 15, nearly 5 years ago... I can't find any newer ones that don't suck. I just got uglier :(

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

That's me a year ago, drinking beer in Kilkenny. Nowadays I've shaven.

Protectin' muh pro-pur-tee in Aran Islands.

Me last summer, acting at the Turku Medieval Market.

Calleja

Calleja

Me just having won those old, old, classic sunglasses from a drunken friend. I don't usually wear shades in doors...at night

That's me taking care of my Jedi obligations by having a diplomatic meeting with the ice bears.

Me and my friends's pretty, pretty cousin, at the same ice bar.

Bruce Willis!!!

Oh, no, wait, just cropped me.

(I'm the big one)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I'm the little one

(...I couldn't resist. Sorry :paranoid: )

Calleja

Calleja

I laughed.

See icon and...

J

JazzNeurotic

Me! 30 pounds lighter then i used to be, with new glasses and lots of beard.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I just cut my long glorious locks of hair this week...

Anubinomicon

^^

Calleja

Calleja

Anubinomicon said:
THANK YOU!

I was trying to think who he reminded me of.

Chippy

Chippy

Calleja said:
Anubinomicon said:
THANK YOU!

Whoa...

figmentPez

figmentPez

Calleja said:
THANK YOU!

My first thought was:

Baerdog

Baerdog

figmentPez said:
Calleja said:
THANK YOU!

My first thought was:
Steve was so much better than that guy.

Calleja

Calleja

OMG, they changed Steve!?

figmentPez said:
Calleja said:
THANK YOU!

My first thought was:
I was trying to find a pic of that guy without remembering who he was or where I had seen him. Turns out that's rather hard.

JONJONAUG

Calleja said:
Like, seven years ago man.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Calleja said:
Steve left for college. So Joe (Steve's little brother) moved in with Blue and the gang.
The actor decided to move on to other things. Pursue his music if I recall. Never heard anything about him after that.

I know this. Yes. My children used to love Blue's Clues before the changed it to Blue's Room... which was crap.

Enresshou

Enresshou

Me before dreadlocks:

Me rising from a watery grave to visit my wrath upon those who wronged me (which is how I got the dreadlocks):

Philosopher B.

Hmmm, I haven't taken a pic of myself in ages ... I shall resolve this soon. Be very afraid!

Bubble181

Bubble181

There is actually a decent picture of me somewhere around my parents' place that isn't all that old. I'll have to upload it when I'm there.

Koko

Me in my new tie-dye hoodie

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

I was just recently photographing myself for a project...

Here's one where the timer went off a *bit* too soon and my face looks just a little... weird

And here I was not ready for the timer at all

Other photos include me shaving, moussing my hair, and playing with my lizard. But I'm sure four of my ugly mug is too many :rofl:

Koko

I have that exact black shirt

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Koko said:
I have that exact black shirt
Freaky. I'm a big fan of it... :p

Wasabi Poptart

I don't want to see pictures of anyone "playing with my lizard" tyvm. :rofl:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ok here's the most recent picture taken of me at a Mardi Gras ball! That's me with my sister and my mom. The fellow's laughing at our tipsy selves in the background.

Far

Far

Strangely enough I was the only sober one at the party, just horridly bored. Yes that is a plywood cut out of General Norman Schwarzkopf in the back.

Yard sales are fun. If you squeeze the bill of the hat it quacks.

Photoshop!

Cajungal

Cajungal

I love that duckie hat! ^_^

Far

Far

Cajungal said:
I love that duckie hat! ^_^
I'm pretty sure it's an old souvenir from disney world. I've regreted not buying it ever since.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

WildSoul said:
I don't want to see pictures of anyone "playing with my lizard" tyvm. :rofl:
Uh well... >.>

WolfOfOdin

The sad thing is, I mostly wear suits now, and probably will for the rest of my life.

Not sad thing: All of my suits are 3 piece, and I own a pocketwatch AND monocle.

Sad thing: THe monocle was obscenely expensive, and it's a functional one (I'm almost blind in my left eye)

Saddest thing: I can't find the monocle :waah:

Enresshou

Enresshou

WolfOfOdin said:
The sad thing is, I mostly wear suits now, and probably will for the rest of my life.

Not sad thing: All of my suits are 3 piece, and I own a pocketwatch AND monocle.

Sad thing: THe monocle was obscenely expensive, and it's a functional one (I'm almost blind in my left eye)

Saddest thing: I can't find the monocle :waah:
So what you're saying is, once you find the monocle, you need to photoshop your avatar to have a monocle over his left eye? :)

I hope you manage to find it, man...that sucks :(

WolfOfOdin

I need to find someone to photoshop it. I have the artistic ability of a dead goose

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

20 year class reunion last month

You guys have seen enough of me. Here's another one of the furbeasts.

SeraRelm

:D Killed ya! :D

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Behind the scenes special featurette: A non-blurry picture of me of the same night they took the picture I use as my avatar!

Notes of interest:
·That's a German Air Force hat we bought for a friend who was celebrating his birthday (and is a germanophile and a fan of airplanes and aviation).
·We were walking through the streets of Barcelona to buy some soft drinks at an Opencor, a place that's open when most places aren't.
·I don't use that jacket anymore, after years of my mother insisting that I should not wear it. I stopped using it when she bought me a new one for my birthday. The old one is for sale, if you are interested. It's a Lacoste.

Gurpel

Gurpel

Tinwhistler said:
20 year class reunion last month
*a picture*

Aha! now I know all your secrets, Gregory

edit maybe I will get around to finding my camera and post a picture so you guys can put a face to the guy who's major contributions to the forum (after 400 posts) have been a flame war about colonialism and a rickroll thread.

: (

Anubinomicon

i almost ended up working for blues clues. my friends brother worked on the show and was gonna intern me, but before i could get my stuff into him they intern another person. damn you nickeldeon!!

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Not sure why I ever post in these threads. But here's some creative self photography.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Just so I can brag about it, a picture of Moebius and me form when I interviewed him the past year:

Koko

Would anyone like to join the Organization of Men Who Wear Black Buttoned & Collared Shirts?
OMWWBBCS! :thumbsup:

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Koko said:
Would anyone like to join the Organization of Men Who Wear Black Buttoned & Collared Shirts?
It has a pretty solid dental plan.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I'm sorry, but my Men With Suspenders club has a very strict dress code...

Koko

Silver Jelly said:
Koko said:
It has a pretty solid dental plan.
Of course, you need a good contrast with the black buttoned & collared shirt.

Greendog

How about black with white stripes?

Koko

Greendog said:
How about black with white stripes?
Doesn't scream
nearly as much.

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

Me Hearalding at Estrella War.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Gurpel said:
Aha! now I know all your secrets, Gregory

edit maybe I will get around to finding my camera and post a picture so you guys can put a face to the guy who's major contributions to the forum (after 400 posts) have been a flame war about colonialism and a rickroll thread.

When have I ever had any secrets? :) I own a public website (which I've owned for nearly 15 years) that has all of my contact information in the WHOIS records.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Here we go!

From way back in 2004!

Prom 2004.

My wedding in 2007!

Just yesterday at my baby shower. Look at how fat I am!

I couldn't find pics from 2005-2006.

SeraRelm

Hon, you gotta lay off the beer. That gu-... wait, pregnant you say?

OH GOD I'M SO SORRY! :Leyla:

SeraRelm said:

It's better than "So when are you due? Oh, shit, I'm sorry...." :D

SeraRelm

I've honestly never been in that situation.

I'm totally gonna get my fiancee to pretend she's getting fat when we want to have children just so we can mess with people. :rofl:

SeraRelm said:
I've honestly never been in that situation.
Me neither, but I actually overheard it in a supermarket once, and I had to go to the next aisle so I could laugh. I felt sorry for the woman (who really wasn't all that fat, but her shirt did look a tad maternity-esque) and I was actually laughing at the guy and his foot-in-mouth + furious backtracking, but I didn't want to make her feel worse by my laughing.

SeraRelm

OR your laughter could have defused the situation. Do you have infectious laughter or "oh my god, stop the car I have to get the hell away from this screeching harpie in my ear" laughter?

Wasabi Poptart

SeraRelm said:

When I was pregnant with my son, my husband and I went to a restaurant for lunch one afternoon and I totally messed with the waitress. She gave us the usual spiel about the specials of the day which included some specials on mixed drinks. I grabbed my belly, gave it a wiggle and said, "Nah. I gotta work on this beer gut". I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head. My husband nearly fell out of his chair laughing.

SeraRelm

Hah! That's awesome!

*adds to the list*

SeraRelm said:
OR your laughter could have defused the situation. Do you have infectious laughter or "oh my god, stop the car I have to get the hell away from this screeching harpie in my ear" laughter?
Um...I'd say neither? I've been told I have a nice laugh but I didn't know if the woman was amused or offended, and I just didn't want to make it worse.

WildSoul said:
I grabbed my belly, gave it a wiggle and said, "Nah. I gotta work on this beer gut". I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head. My husband nearly fell out of his chair laughing.
As did I just, now. :rofl: Doubtful I'll ever get pregnant but if I do, I'm stealing that one or adapting it to "What do you think, honey? The baby likes vodka, right? Okay, make it a screwdriver."

Jake

Jake

Some of my daughter's fancy shirts combined with her big belly make it look like she's wearing maternity clothes. She's 22 months old, so the belly is still cute at this point.

Lally

I usually don't do this, but I am feeling very bonded with the forum lately, so here goes:

All dolled up for a wedding...

Me and the boy, just imagine him without glasses, that picture was taken before he had lasik done.

Cajungal

Cajungal

^_^ You're pretty. I like that dress a lot!

Lally

Cajungal said:
^_^ You're pretty. I like that dress a lot!
:D Thanks on both!!! I pulled a Scarlet O'Hara and made that dress out of a curtain (my mom did most of the work, because I suck at sewing and it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be).

LordRavage

This is the most recent me.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Nice look, Ravage. Hey...were you in a book by any chance under the same screen name?

LordRavage

LittleSin said:
Nice look, Ravage. Hey...were you in a book by any chance under the same screen name?
My model/musician/writer name is Julian Ravage.

Ive been in a few photo collection books. Nothing too main stream. The most recent one with the above pictures is in a book titled "Men".

I think im getting to old to model though. Thanks for the compliments. :smirk:

H

hudeany

Me and my brother meeting some of the guys from the Mighty Boosh

A friend and I extremely drunk.

Gusto

Gusto

Being a Pimp.

ACTUALLY being a pimp.

Losing at a drinking game last Patty's Day, AKA my Durr Face :Leyla: .

To the rescue.

FUCK YOU IM A DINOSAUR

It's a brand new day.

BONUS: For extra adorableness. I'm a pirate, and my brother is a manpanda. BAWWWW

Sorry, I love posting pics of myself. :D

Cajungal

Cajungal

Awwwwwww, little pirate!

Also, that superman pic of you will always be my favorite.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

My most recent pic, in all my unshaven glory:

Improved Mario Costume:

Baby Cheesy:

Me, John Rhys-Davies, and my friend Nick:

Gusto

Gusto

Cajungal said:
Awwwwwww, little pirate!

Also, that superman pic of you will always be my favorite.
Which one, the one where I'm dressed as Clark, or the triumphant cloud pose that inspired the costume?

Side Note: One of the dudes I met at that Halloween Party owns a local comic shop, and having quickly forgotten my name, calls me Clark now.

Cajungal

Cajungal

the clark one, altho the one against the sky is also quite bitching. Thas right, WITH a "g."

Well, if we're doing cosplay:

LordRavage

Why so serious?

Lally

ZenMonkey said:

AAAAW! :rofl: So cute!!!!

Gusto

Gusto

ZenMonkey said:

THAT IS ADORABLE :Leyla:

T

Tribulator

I don't tend to keep pictures of myself in easy to remember locations on my hard drive, but browsing my friends myfacebookspace helps find some:

I believe this was taken a year or 2 ago at a hotel in St. Paul. Not sure who the other people in the picture are... I'm the dude blocking his face. Metal Festivals... LAWL.

This was taken last year in Brigantine, NJ (outside Atlantic City) at my aunts place:

And this would be at some point during a Nevermore concert a year or 2 ago in Seattle... I'm right in front of the center monitor next to the shirtless dude. Good location for blowing an ear drum.

Agalloch concert in Portland last year... I think.

I'm sure I was intoxicated in all above photos. Especially the concerts. :falldown:

And yes. The hair constantly changes. Depends on how I feel that bi-monthly period.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Zen.... Could you possibly have been the coolest kid ever??? Ok incomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing:

This is me at a club in the UK--the first club I ever went to. That's me with a glass of.... water. Sue me, I'm a cheap drunk.

Here's the answer to whether I'm a ninja person or a pirate person. Yar.

Me with the coolest people ever--my sibs and my godchild--last Christmas. Disregard the chibbikins chin that shows up in every damn side shot of me!

And finally, my "thank-you" pic to Jake after he gave me my birthday present. OMNOMNOM

LittleSin

LittleSin

I still have that Ecto-1.

Lally

This thread is so much fun! I love putting faces to names. This forum attracts a nice lookin' crowd!

Cajungal said:
Zen.... Could you possibly have been the hammiest kid ever???
Yes. :oops:

Also, moar childhood pics! I cannot get enough. (Not that the grownup ones aren't awesome too, but you guys as wee tots is just DAWWWWW.)

Far

Far

My Dad and I.

And My Granddad and I.

Far, those are great! I dug out a couple more family ones:

Winston Churchill as a baby, with my dad.

Me and Mom. Dig my nerd glasses.

Me and Tony Shalhoub, just for fun. Sorry about the quality but we didn't bring a camera to the event (a movie his wife I think wrote and directed) so a phone had to do.

Lally

ahhh ZM I love Tony Shalhoub! That's so awesome :)

I have a couple of baby/kid pics with me and my uncle -- he was a quadriplegic (paralyzed from the neck down -- like Christopher Reeve) and he lived with my family for many many years and we were really close. They are on my computer because I made a slide show for his memorial service when he passed away, and these are ones that happened to include me. I wish I had more, but my parents have all the little kid pictures of me, so you'll have to just go by my avatar for mini-Lally pics.

AND, these pics are proof that I actually do open my eyes sometimes!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Awwww, so sweet!

:waah:

...stupid allergies. :paranoid:

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Step right up, ladies and gents! Gaze upon the beauty that is:

Bumble the Boy Wonder!
...and friends.

Mario and Bumble!? Could there BE a cooler combination?!

(also, the way the jacket hangs open makes me look gigantic :Leyla: )

The drunk picture. (I'm on the right)
I also took the picture... So that's pretty much how the entire night looked through my eyes

Me and my best friend.
Paintin' houses. Learning lessons. Making memories.

Why WOULDN'T you want him as your friend!

And finally, me fresh from chopping off my hair.
Just last week.

...My ears are still cold.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I'm one of these dudes.

That haircut suits you, Bumble.

Can't say the same for you, Allen.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Yeah, I just can't do a thing with my hair. I can try styling but it just has a mind of its own.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Bumble I am pretty sure you are the cutest guy here. :uhhuh:

Allen said:
Yeah, I just can't do a thing with my hair. I can try styling but it just has a mind of its own.
(that was a joke since I don't know who you are in that pic)

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

(I know. I was just playing along.)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Thanks Zen, I was pretty shocked the first day it was cut off... but I really like it now.

LittleSin said:
:D D'AAWWWWWW! Thanks! It's just the glasses though. They have that effect on everyone :rofl:

Wasabi Poptart

Me at my grandparents' house when I was closing in on a year old.

And this is when I was about 2 or 3. I had just won a trophy at our local 4-H fair's baby parade for having the curliest hair.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I forgot to put a childhood photo :Leyla:

I'll have to talk to mother in order to correct this....

EDIT:
Also, Wildsoul, those curly locks = adorable!! :uhhuh:

Allen said:
(I know. I was just playing along.)
(I figured, but wanted to err on the side of caution.)

And WildSoul, I'm :rofl: at the transition from bald to OMG CURLY! How cute were you??

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Eh, what the hell.

Mug from Ed (Well from Cafepress)

BIG Thank you to Meraede for helpilng me get Lil'Richard!!! (Your money order is in the mail!)

Yes I was posing for these, raiding, and skimming the forums while the TV was on, all at the same time. Multitaskers ftw!

Hey, a promise was a promise. :cool:

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Wildsoul, may I call you Frieda on account of your naturally curly hair?

Shego, nice Labyrinth poster.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I want your labyrinth poster :paranoid:

Love seeing pics of someone I haven't seen before. :D

Also, is that a speaker strapped to your chair, for surround sound?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

ZenMonkey said:

I believe those are Rockets, for quick escapes.

LittleSin

LittleSin

My husband spent 5 minutes dissecting the items of her room. He was admiring her computer(s?) and monitors when he noticed she had a totally cute Cobra Commander.

The boobs.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

ZenMonkey said:

Around these parts, it's call "Mexican Ingenuity". I wanted surround sound speakers for my FPS games (literally hear them sneak up behind me), she didn't want huge stands taking up space. So, compromise!

LittleSin said:
My husband spent 5 minutes dissecting the items of her room. He was admiring her computer(s?) and monitors when he noticed she had a totally cute Cobra Commander.

The boobs.
Somewhere I had taken pictures of 1/3rd of my "collection" of figures and mini's of comics/anime/games on a stand. Sadly I had to take them down and closet it all.... for now. Waiting till we move and get a bigger place, I'd literally need a least 2 full walls with multiple shelves to display the majority of it....

Espy

Espy

A friend of mine wanted to draw me in all my glory the other day so I thought, why not? It's for the sake of art.
It's pretty much perfect:

Shegokigo said:
I wanted surround sound speakers for my FPS games (literally hear them sneak up behind me), she didn't want huge stands taking up space. So, compromise!
I think I may try this. I don't have the space for stands either and there's no other good way to rig my office with speakers.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

ZenMonkey said:
I think I may try this. I don't have the space for stands either and there's no other good way to rig my office with speakers.
It's really just elastic bands from Wal-Mart, fastened together with needle and thread.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Espy said:
A friend of mine wanted to draw me in all my glory the other day so I thought, why not? It's for the sake of art.
It's pretty much perfect:
Well I'll be....

...I didn't know you actually smoke.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Is the perspective on your hat as wonky in real life as it is in the illustration?

Espy

Espy

Allen said:
Is the perspective on your hat as wonky in real life as it is in the illustration?
Uh, I said it was almost perfect didn't I?

Iaculus

Man, espy, did they restick your tail on upside-down after the last bender? You should see a doctor.

The iaculus in its natural habitat, if a bit more bedraggled than usual (need to get some sleep, a haircut, and something to shave with - ain't university life grand?):

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Espy said:
Allen said:
Uh, I said it was almost perfect didn't I?
I thought it would have been pretty cool to have a hat that broke the laws of perspective.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Shego: For some reason - probably the avatar - I totally pictured you with black hair :confused:
otherwise, hmyeah, much like I thought. Which is positive. Pics of me will come when I'm at my parents' place, as said previously.

Also: while I *agree* Bumble is way too cute a guy to be on this forum - he could be out with girls equally great as all of you, but in real life, which those like me can't - it's not nice to say it like that, out in the open. Give us other people a chance to dream! :-P

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Bubble181 said:
Shego: For some reason - probably the avatar - I totally pictured you with black hair :confused:
otherwise, hmyeah, much like I thought. Which is positive. Pics of me will come when I'm at my parents' place, as said previously.
Oh, I do. I had it lightened a while back, highlights were not my idea though. :humph:

Wasabi Poptart

ZenMonkey said:
And WildSoul, I'm :rofl: at the transition from bald to OMG CURLY! How cute were you??
Throw in that I started taking tap lessons about a year later and I was Shirley Temple the 2nd. Gotta dig up my first recital pics. :D

LOL, Shego, I just noticed that's my kitties cuddling on your monitor.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Ok, here we go. Time for a glimpse into Cheesy1's past.

Me with an IV machine at one of my many hospital stays:

Me with my little brother, styling with our hats, chowing down on hot dogs and Roman Meal bread:

Me and Mommy:

Me and Daddy:

The whole family with Santa:

I still have to find the photo album that has a picture of me with my sister when we first adopted her.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Dang, Shego. Most of you looks exactly like someone I know! *peers around mug*

Cheesy, your dad's mustache is..... just fantastic.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

You better believe it, chica! :D

J

JazzNeurotic

Alright, i'm jealous of all your fun pics. So, here's me as Groucho Marx for a show i did last year.

And here's me as a stylised cat for a show. Got to go to Japan to perform with this one.

SeraRelm

Aww, Sheggy, you didn't post those nude pics of us in the hot tub with Natalie Portman pinned between us?

Oh well, maybe some other time, right? :heythere:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

SeraRelm said:
Aww, Sheggy, you didn't post those nude pics of us in the hot tub with Natalie Portman pinned between us?

When the occasion calls for it I suppose.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Shegokigo said:
SeraRelm said:

When the occasion calls for it I suppose.
*checks his watch*

Now. The time would be now. Yes, Now would be the time.

:popcorn:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Lally said:
This thread is so much fun! I love putting faces to names. This forum attracts a nice lookin' crowd!
Apparently your mind passively blocked my pictures to prevent a Sanity check, then... :D

Gusto

Gusto

LittleSin said:
I knew I was opposed to his glorious return.

*takes off crown, sulks away*

Shego, you are a very lovely young lady. Just for that I'm going with something new from me.

Here is my DJ video from Google. Couple of notes on this. First, it was the fourth time I'd done this interview and this was by far the worst of them. It was being given by a Ukrainian named Oleg who is very unanimated. Second, I did this on my day off and neither the shirt nor the tie is mine. I went into the office to get information on that weekend's event and they said, "SIT!"

So even though I hate this....here you go.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/109775/884535

Tonight I'll put in some pictures from my LARPing days.

Gusto

Gusto

Dave, I was not expecting that voice.

... I don't know what I was expecting.

There are a bunch of people on here that I would love to hear, but I'd probably be UNIVERSALLY unprepared. :)

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Edrondol said:
Shego, you are a very lovely young lady.
Lies and slander! :twisted:

Edrondol said:
Tonight I'll put in some pictures from my LARPing days.
Lightning Bolt? Lightning Bolt? Lightning Bolt? Death!

SeraRelm

Oh, Dave...
Dave, Dave, Dave.

I was a fighter type all the way, baby. I had my sword & shield. My defense was pretty tight. I could sit all day long 1-on-1 and be patient. Since we couldn't bull rush with a shield bash, which is what I would do in real life. See, these doofuses thought it was cool to have large weapons because they did big damage (5 normal!) but it just made them slow. So I'd absorb the hit with my shield, step in and pop them. Trouble is, the LARP area was in Boston and I live in Omaha so I didn't get to go often, thus I was pretty low level. Didn't do much damage even though in a real life fight these guys would be deader than last week's fried chicken.

It really helped my GM and regular roleplaying style though.

As to my voice...I'm sorry. Next time I'll do an interview in the morning and it'll sound deeper & more manly.

Espy

Espy

Nice Dave! You rock the house!

Espy said:
You rock the house!
:eyeroll:

I can hardly watch this video. "Rock the house?" :puke:

Espy

Espy

Everyone says dumb stuff when they are interviewed. I've a had a few doozies in my day. Thankfully none of them are on the web...

SeraRelm

Luckily, I'm far too camera shy to be in any sort of interview situation.

*still hasn't watched the video. Would rather enjoy the illusion than have it shattered.*

M

Meraede

Better than "rockin' the chair", amiright?!

OK, I'll go back to my corner now.

Jake

Jake

Me explaining to the boy that there is no Santa Claus.

Gusto

Gusto

Espy said:
Everyone says dumb stuff when they are interviewed. I've a had a few doozies in my day. Thankfully none of them are on the web...
It's an interview for a job, really. It's not like he could say he wanted to rock out with his cock out or something.

I could have. But that's not what I do. I'm not the wacky guy who dances on the table and wears funny hats. I get the event going, make sure everyone is where they need to be when they need to be there and then play music that will keep it going.

I will get on the mic every once in a while and crack a joke, but I think it through a few times before I say it as I don't want to piss anyone off. The big thing I do to get laughs is if a little girl catches the bouquet I'll go out on the dance floor and give her my card. HA! That's funny. Well, okay, maybe not.

Actually it's hard to NOT say stuff sometimes. I come from a stand-up comedy background and these smart-assed comment come into my mind unbidden. If I said everything that came into my brain I'd be on the street, alone and hungry. But I'd be amused.

SeraRelm

*looks at the card that crazy DJ weirdo gave her all those years ago.*

WTF, mate?

Gusto

Gusto

SeraRelm said:
*looks at the card that crazy DJ weirdo gave her all those years ago.*

WTF, mate?
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:unibrow:

Shawn

Shawn

Pic of me, in costume, on the set of "Game Over: Life of a Video Game Villain"
Too bad this film never even saw the light of youtube.

Gusto

Gusto

Shawnacy said:

For certain definitions of bad, I suppose. ;)

Shawn

Shawn

Gusto said:
Shawnacy said:

For certain definitions of bad, I suppose. ;)
Meh. You can't expect much from a student film. I think they were able to put together about 16k in donations, which went towards the HD camera and track, the set, props, etc. I jumped at the chance to play a role in a Zelda spoof, even for no pay and a 2 hour commute.
I admit I didn't think the acting (myself included) turned out great, the action scenes were filmed oddly (I was never on set with my opponent), and the director seemed a little too happy with single takes.

Gusto

Gusto

Aw man, I'm not saying that the MOVIE was bad! I just don't think Youtube is lofty enough an ambition.

Scum, villainy, etc.

Shawn

Shawn

Gusto said:
Aw man, I'm not saying that the MOVIE was bad! I just don't think Youtube is lofty enough an ambition.

Scum, villainy, etc.
Honestly I wouldn't know. I never saw it. I know it premiered at a film festival here in Hollywood that I was too busy to go to. The writer/owner of the film never took the time to mail me a copy, despite me asking. So my suspicions are that he's not too proud of it. Oh well. Best leave some Pandora Boxes shut tight.

Espy

Espy

16,000 bucks? Holy crap thats a ton of money for a student film.

Especially since it never saw the light of day. And fight scenes being filmed separately? WTF? That would be one big disjointed piece of crap.

Shawn

Shawn

Edrondol said:
Especially since it never saw the light of day. And fight scenes being filmed separately? WTF? That would be one big disjointed piece of crap.
I'd agree. I asked for more involvment with the fight scenes, but I guess the crew was getting tired of shooting and the actor playing the villain had to be somewhere (and removed 5 hours worth of make-up before hand). Not really good excuses for Hollywood quality, but I guess when all you are worried about is the grade you'll get for it your opinions change.
I believe the 16k came from private investors. The writer/producer did a lot of networking to get the money together. He neglected to mention names for contract reasons. But it's pretty standard with Hollywood big wigs. You invest a bit of chump change into a new prospect anonymously and see if you can find the next Speilberg. If he fails you you're only out a few k and your name isn't on any piece of crap.

The Mike

It's picture time again? ok
Latest picture

Day at the beach

Troubadour day 4 years ago

Me at Calleja's School :twisted:

Me as Don Quijote

Me as a kid

Krisken

Krisken

Just because I love you guys so much, I took some pictures this morning.

I think I look a little too serious in this one. So severe.

Ugh, I need to shave. So lazy though.

Fixed the first pic. Now I smile :)

Cajungal

Cajungal

Is that a scar on your cheek? It's very neat, if it is... How'd you come by it?

The Mike

He counts his kills with the scars on his face

Krisken

Krisken

Cajungal said:
The Mike said:
Unless I took out a twin in the womb, afraid that's not it Mike. When I was born, I had very long fingernails. Before they had a chance to clip them, I scratched my face. I remember asking my mom with I was 6 or so if it would ever go away. Mostly, I never notice it is there anymore.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Krisken said:
Cajungal said:
The Mike said:
Unless I took out a twin in the womb, afraid that's not it Mike. When I was born, I had very long fingernails. Before they had a chance to clip them, I scratched my face. I remember asking my mom with I was 6 or so if it would ever go away. Mostly, I never notice it is there anymore.
Wolverine: Origins

The Mike

:shock: that's what they want you to believe

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

The Mike

I fell right into that one

Wahad

Wahad

Well, here is the picture I posted in the old thread.

And here's twp more recent pictures, taken at my little sister's party last saturday. And no, none of these girls are my sister.

Shannow

Shannow

Hmmm, newest pic I have saved looks to be the phone pic from this past halloween as prof X, that I know I posted before:

A few halloweens ago as doom with my factory x actual metal mask (I really want to get actual armor for this at some point:

other than that, I have a few pics from like a year and a half ago when old friends from college came up for the 4th as we do yearly. I look pretty much the same, lost like 15 lbs since then:

And, for stupidity, my nerd tattoos, first oine form years ago being the Dr Doom Crest on my arm, and the second from a couple years ago being the venom symbol on my back. Both pics from phones after they were put on me.

WolfOfOdin

I have to take new pictures, considering I have a goatee and longer hair now -_-

The Mike

Adding another beach photo

Singularity.EXE

Most recent picture of me receiving my "birthday cake" on mah 21st birthday (March 7th)

Gusto

Gusto

Krisken, I challenge you to a Coolest Scar Contest!

Koko

Shegokigo said:
Edrondol said:
Shego, you are a very lovely young lady.
Lies and slander! :twisted:

Lightning Bolt? Lightning Bolt? Lightning Bolt? Death!
Lil late, but I have your exact same computer case Shego :zoid:

Krisken

Krisken

Gusto said:
(re-looks at Gusto's pictures) You have a scar?

Gusto

Gusto

Krisken said:
Gusto said:
Why I oughta.... :angry:

Yeah, it's visible in the first three pictures, mostly the second. Those are the only pics where you can actually SEE my eyebrows.

Krisken

Krisken

Gusto said:
Krisken said:
Gusto said:

Yeah, it's visible in the first three pictures, mostly the second. Those are the only pics where you can actually SEE my eyebrows.
OOOoohhh yyyyeeaaaaahhhhHH! Now I see it! Wow, that took a while to find! Right above your right eye (your right, not my right).

It gets extra points for eyeball proximity. :smirk: I think I have ya on depth and size though.

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

Singularity.EXE said:
Most recent picture of me receiving my "birthday cake" on mah 21st birthday (March 7th)

We are seperated by exactly 10 years... cool.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Krisken said:
Gusto said:
Krisken said:
Gusto said:

OOOoohhh yyyyeeaaaaahhhhHH! Now I see it! Wow, that took a while to find! Right above your right eye (your right, not my right).

It gets extra points for eyeball proximity. :smirk: I think I have ya on depth and size though.

I have both of you for depht ans size with my leg scar, but I have to admit it's lacking in eye proximity...

Edit: This is a picture topic, right? Well, then this is the closest thing I could find to a picture of my scar.

You can see a little bit of it saying "hi" from under the trousers... (Nobody in here has got those amazing full leg scars or those that extend to the abdomen, for example? They are painful and always linked to terrible memories, but they look really badass! and they would defeat all the scars presented in this thread.)

Gusto

Gusto

Yeah my scar is pretty easy to miss, but it's such a JRPG/action movie cliche to have a scar near or through one's eye that I think it's awesome. Besides, I love my eyebrows already, and this is just a plus. :)

But yeah, it's just a scratch. :)

Now my OTHER scars.... :unibrow:

Laurelai

My back :D It's not finished because I had to go get pregnant in mid-tattoo. I've done 2 of 3 sittings (fish and water now colored) and just need to go back for the chrysanthemum.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Krisken said:
:smirk: I think I have ya on depth and size though.
:unibrow: :heythere:

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Cajungal said:
Krisken said:

I think you're looking for that other picture thread :shock:

Cajungal

Cajungal

GAH I can't help it. Ever since I started watching the Office I'm in total "That's what she said" mode... or "that's what he said." :p My sister and I have contests.

Krisken

Krisken

Cajungal said:
Krisken said:
Fucking LOL! :rofl: :redface: :rofl:

ElJuski

ElJuski

Me and my friends are beautiful people

also you can thank Blatz for pretty much any goofy face I have

Gusto

Gusto

ElJuski said:

Me and my friends are beautiful people
GODDAMNIT YOU ARE

Juski I just wanna give you a hug.

EDIT:

GODDAMN is that a Vlad t-Shirt YOU SONOFABITCH

ElJuski

ElJuski

GODDAMNIT YOU ARE

Juski I just wanna give you a hug.

EDIT:

GODDAMN is that a Vlad t-Shirt YOU SONOFABITCH[/quote]

cost you a dollar

also, yes. 5/5 stars. I makink out just for the kicks. Until you are so nude, etc etc

Cajungal

Cajungal

^_^ I love drunk Gusto.

Gusto

Gusto

Cajungal said:
^_^ I love drunk Gusto.
I love you too little lady. And I'm not that drunk, I'm just in a good mood. :)

ElJuski

ElJuski

Gusto said:
Cajungal said:
^_^ I love drunk Gusto.

pssh

Gusto

Gusto

ElJuski said:
Gusto said:
Cajungal said:
^_^ I love drunk Gusto.

pssh
HUGS

Cajungal

Cajungal

HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Iaculus

Hey, another guy with an eyebrow scar? Join the club. I've got two, one on each, though only one's really visible. Wearing glasses = risky business.

Gusto

Gusto

Iaculus said:
Hey, another guy with an eyebrow scar? Join the club. I've got two, one on each, though only one's really visible. Wearing glasses = risky business.
EPIC SHATTER!? That's pretty cool. :D

The Mike

HUUUUGGGG!

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

I just scanned a bunch of old pictures yesterday :p

This is me a couple months ago after trying on a tux for my bros wedding.

A couple days ago, I take good pictures if I don't know they are coming but yeah not if I do... so that one is bad.

Iaculus

Gusto said:
Iaculus said:
EPIC SHATTER!? That's pretty cool. :D
Actually, they were from two non-consecutive occasions. The first involved a slippery floor and a metal TV stand, the latter a hhigh-velocity Year 7.

Cajungal

Cajungal

^_^ You're all so pretty.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Cajungal said:
Psssh. I'm not pretty...I'm mofuckin' panties off sexy.

>_>

Gusto

Gusto

Cajungal said:
How YOU doin'?

LordRavage

Cajungal said:

Well dont forget yourself when it comes to all the beautiful people. :heythere:

*Hugs everyone till brains start oozing from their eyes. :eek:

Gusto

Gusto

LordRavage said:
Cajungal said:

Dude. Boundaries.

Come on.

Jeez.

Krisken

Krisken

Cajungal said:
:ninja:

*in his best Homer Simpson whisper* I think she's talking to you

l
l
V

LordRavage

ElJuski said:
Cajungal said:
Psssh. I'm not pretty...I'm mofuckin' panties off sexy.

>_>
Are you DEAD SEXy!!!! :unibrow:

GET IN MY BELLY!!! :D

Iaculus said:
I've got one on my right eyebrow from falling face-first into playground gravel from the top of the monkey bars on my eighth birthday.

Krisken

Krisken

I have a scar on my temple that isn't very visible after getting hit with a golf club.

LordRavage

Gusto said:
LordRavage said:
Cajungal said:

Dude. Boundaries.

Come on.

Jeez.
You didnt say that last night. We had such a wonderful time and you had to ruin it by putting boundaries.

Tease. :D

ElJuski

ElJuski

LordRavage said:
Cajungal said:

Hugs where stuff starts oozing is the best.

oh all you fuckin pretty people

EDIT: I have one scar from crackin my head open at a ripe 2 years, all playin Legos then bleeding everywhere like a badassmofo

Cajungal

Cajungal

I have a scar on both my middle fingers. I sliced them BOTH open at one point in culinary school. They kept the most God-awful knives around for general chopping, and if you forgot your set you had to use them. Most people didn't bother to sharpen them; it was almost impossible! Well... oops.

Gusto

Gusto

ZenMonkey said:
Iaculus said:
I've got one on my right eyebrow from falling face-first into playground gravel from the top of the monkey bars on my eighth birthday.
HOLY FUCK.

Are you ME?

THAT'S HOW I GOT MY SCAR.

Albeit at a younger age.

DAAAAAAAYUM.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Cajungal said:
I have a scar on both my middle fingers. I sliced them BOTH open at one point in culinary school. They kept the most God-awful knives around for general chopping, and if you forgot your set you had to use them. Most people didn't bother to sharpen them; it was almost impossible! Well... oops.
Similar to culinary school, I had a scar for the longest time from a Jalopeno Popper from a restaraunt. I squirted hot cheese onto my thumb, screamed in agony while my friends laughed because apparently I was up to antics. I had this weird burn mark on my hand for years...it only recently disappeared. How or why I DO NOT KNOW.

Gusto

Gusto

Cajungal said:
I cut and or burn myself just about every shift that I work. My hands are in rough shape, if you really really look at 'em.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I just thought you were a stereotypical Canadian lumberjack. All hairy and rugged.

Gusto said:
THAT'S HOW I GOT MY SCAR.
Also mine is pretty much exactly where yours is. :eek: (Except, you know, on my face.)

Catafish

From about a week ago, I got my PS3 eye to work as a web cam.

Krisken

Krisken

Cajungal said:
You actually have a greater chance of cutting yourself with a dull knife than a sharp one. You apply more pressure and are less careful with dull knives than sharp ones.

Yeah, I have scars on my legs (mostly from scrap metal), my pinkie finger and my thumb (cutting myself while working in a nursing home kitchen), a scar on my left arm (was playing 'guns' as an 11 year old, crawling on the ground by a fence and cut my warm open- looked too cool to get fixed up!), and a couple on my stomach (probably again from scrap metal).

Hm, I think I should be more careful than I am.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Very very true, Krispy. The cuts were all jagged. If it had been my sweet-ass Henckles, it would've at least been a nice clean cut.

Krisken

Krisken

Gusto said:
Cajungal said:
I cut and or burn myself just about every shift that I work. My hands are in rough shape, if you really really look at 'em.
I used to have a viscious burn on my left arm when I let a rolling 6" wheel that was welded roll up my arm and rest by the elbow for a good 4 seconds before I threw it off. Not my most shining moment.

The Mike

I sliced my thumb with an exacto knife, hurts like hell

M

Meraede

Warning - these pictures can be used to stun vermin and scare small children.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

On the note of scars:

have a four inch scar on my hand and a matching on my upper thigh because I was pulling a piece of iron (large piece, about 30 feet long, 2 inches thick by about 6 inches wide) of a metal rack and it came down on top of me. Came about 3 inches away from taking out my knee and possibly severing my leg.

You know the ring on the top of a coke can. Have a scar on my chin from where I rolled my truck and had a full coke can come flying up and smack me in the chin. Hides pretty well under my goatee.

If you look at my back you would think one of two things. Either first I was whipped at a young age or there's been a lot of :hump: involving a lot of fingernails. I won't tell you where they are from. :unibrow:

On the back of my left hand I have a rather hefty scar from some work I was doing and had a molten piece of aluminum slide down into my glove. Couldn't get my glove off fast enough and received a rather severe third degree burn.

.... heh, I'll stop now but I've got several others.

The Mike

What's this obsession with scars?

Krisken

Krisken

The Mike said:
What's this obsession with scars?
Never played Scar Wars, huh?

Well, I did promise. Tis I in the bronze scale mail with matching helm. I had no goatee at the time and I was about 70 pounds lighter...

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

well, since we're posting old pics..

gulf war I

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ferret lady, you shush! You're lovely. :)

Ed..... Oh God.... spectacular.

And TW--- *salute*

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Cajungal said:
Ferret lady, you shush! You're lovely. :)

Ed..... Oh God.... spectacular.

And TW--- *salute*

You only salute officers...enlisted men, you take home and help them forget their cares :)

Cajungal

Cajungal

:confused: .... Friendly handshake?

The Mike

Cajungal said:
you like to shake uh

Cajungal

Cajungal

shake-uh shake-uh?

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Cajungal said:
lol, that works too ;)

HowDroll

HowDroll

Since we're apparently doing kiddie pictures:

More recent:

Taken just last weekend:

Philosopher B.

Taken in my car this morning in between classes. Goddamn I've got skinny arms. :confused:

Edit: Haha, Ed. Cool pics! That helmet is hilariously awesome. :p

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

HowDroll, I hope you will pardon the expression but HOT DA-YUM!!

-- Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:51 am --

Got no kiddie pictures around (though I might ask my folks to scan some old travel photos), but here's some from the Medieval Market:

Summer 2005 - Yours sincerely at 50 pounds lighter, playing the part of the city scribe.

Last summer - as one of the city guard. Honestly, I made at least one child cry - and got whacked in the shins by one harpy of an old lady who didn't understand what "Haul ass!" meant.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

HowDroll has my vote for female forumite hottie.

Thank you, that is all.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Best of all, Juski can verify that I'm not really a dude!

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

He checked downstairs?

HowDroll

HowDroll

Allen said:
He checked downstairs?
Alright, either a girl or a very convincing tranny.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I'd guess tranny. You're on the internet so you have to be a man. There are no girls on the internet.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Allen said:
I'd guess tranny. You're on the internet so you have to be a man. There are no girls on the internet.
This is some elaborate trick that guys use to get girls to post NSFW pictures of themselves as proof, isn't it?
ISN'T IT?!

Answer me, you adorable photography enthusiast flightless bird!!! *slams hands down on table, shines light in face*

Iaculus

Cajungal said:
Punch to the belly and knee to the chin?

... Wait, we're not in Ankh-Morpork any more, are we?

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Had a couple more laying around. Me in the car, you can see my little princess peering up in the background

Me over looking my lands, like the lord of all that I see. I am the Necromancer, fear me!!

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Cajungal said:
Allen said:
This is some elaborate trick that guys use to get girls to post NSFW pictures of themselves as proof, isn't it?
ISN'T IT?!

Answer me, you adorable photography enthusiast flightless bird!!! *slams hands down on table, shines light in face*
All right! You are partially correct!

It is an elaborate trick to get Sera to post one of those delightful Mr. Bean gifs.

Cajungal said:
I don't even have any NSFW pics of myself. :bush: Just one that's PG-13 at best, but likely NSFM (not safe for marriage) if I post it publicly.

Chazwozel

FLAVA FLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I like boobs

ElJuski

ElJuski

HowDroll said:
Allen said:
He checked downstairs?
Alright, either a girl or a very convincing tranny.
Inconclusive. Also, I'm loving that first picture you posted of yourself. I know exactly why : P

I am also mad I was not around this weekend ~__~

SeraRelm

ElJuski

ElJuski

fucking sexy

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Sera, you are one fine fellow.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Oh hey! Look at me in my holiday colors!!

Don't let drunk friends take pictures, they always turn out blurry.. :waah:

Shawn

Shawn

Catafish said:
From about a week ago, I got my PS3 eye to work as a web cam.

God damn you look like my brother.
Cept he has a patchy excuse for a beard.

Krisken

Krisken

I'm going to cover all the bases here and say you're all mighty fine looking men and women.

Um.

By this I mean the men are fine looking men and the women are fine looking women.

Not to be confused as any other combination, of course.

Shawn

Shawn

Krisken said:
I'm going to cover all the bases here and say you're all mighty fine looking men and women.

Um.

By this I mean the men are fine looking men and the women are fine looking women.

I AM dressed as an elf here. Some speculation and confusion to my perceived gender is normal.

Kovac

Kovac

It is very old and quite small but it was the only photo that I could find on my PC

Shannow

Shannow

Krisken said:

Um.

Oh word...?

How you doin? :unibrow:

Cajungal

Cajungal

I think Krisken just called us hermaphrodites. GET HIM!

*pitchfork*

Iaculus

Cajungal said:

*pitchfork*
Oh, is that what they're calling it now?

Krisken

Krisken

Cajungal said:

*pitchfork*
Oh no, not again!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Iaculus said:
Cajungal said:

*pitchfork*
Oh, is that what they're calling it now?
What they're calling.... what now? :confused:

Pardon my cluelessness.

Lally

Okay, my new favorite game is to go through the photo thread backwards. Meaning: load up a page, hit end, and scroll up slowly so I see the picture before I see the person, and then be surprised! It's fun. Haha. Perhaps... I have a loose definition of fun.

Gusto

Gusto

Lally said:
Okay, my new favorite game is to go through the photo thread backwards. Meaning: load up a page, hit end, and scroll up slowly so I see the picture before I see the person, and then be surprised! It's fun. Haha. Perhaps... I have a loose definition of fun.
It's like the online version of peek-a-boo!

H

hudeany

It's cool to put faces to names! I think I have a baby picture somewhere, I'll have a look.

Me wearing some girls jacket at a party. I was affy pished here.

Le Quack

Repost

WolfOfOdin

Me, shortly before growing facial hair, very very drunk

EDIT: For the scars thing, I have several....one on my right forearm from getting a bone graft, a scar down my back from a skin graft, one at my left eye from when I sliced my face open on a coffee table, and one down my left leg from when I was hit by a car.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

WolfOfOdin said:
Me, shortly before growing facial hair, very very drunk
Ahh, what are friends for, if not to hold you up for a picture while you're wasted :rofl:

Jake

Jake

Shegokigo said:
This pic just screams "lair".

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

getting some action at the North Texas Irish Festival

Gusto

Gusto

Classy. :)

Shakey

Shakey

I realized I don't have any good pictures of myself. So here is the awkward picture of me holding my new nephew from last year. Babies kinda freak me out.

WolfOfOdin

:p For comparison, me from my first year of college

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Jake said:
Shegokigo said:
Was tempted to show it in it's natural light, or lack there of. Might just do that today when I get home.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Guess what came in the mail last night?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh my God, suspenders!!! You rule.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

You like my suspenders?

Wanna play with them? :D

Cajungal

Cajungal

North_Ranger said:
You like my suspenders?

Wanna play with them? :D
I could try and use them to suspend disbelief. I don't think that's what you meant tho.:p

........twang!

*...edit... I shoulda gone to bed about 3 hours before posting this. I can't even remember writing this too.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Old:

Old:

Old (no those are not contacts):

Newish, also fuck plants:

JCM

Jake said:
Shegokigo said:
Love the "speakers tied to the chair" bit.

Anyway, pictures before a threesome - :sobad:

Vulcan greeting

And yeah, I died for your sins

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Dude, nobody wants to see "before threesome" pictures.

Now, "during threesome" pictures... :sobad:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

North_Ranger said:

There's no doubt in my mind he has those stored. I know I have mine on seperate flash drive.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Shegokigo said:
North_Ranger said:

There's no doubt in my mind he has those stored. I know I have mine on seperate flash drive.
You have aroused my curiosity. Among other things.

JCM

North_Ranger said:
Shegokigo said:
[quote="North_Ranger":1p5bu9rc]Dude, nobody wants to see "before threesome" pictures.

You have aroused my curiosity. Among other things.[/quote:1p5bu9rc]Well-aroused as I might say, and no, I dont take pictures of "after" and "during", as I did have a rather nasty past experience with such pics... as they say, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Krisken

Krisken

JCM said:
Looks like someone wants my "Cross Bearing Douche" title.

JCM

Krisken said:
JCM said:
Looks like someone wants my "Cross Bearing Douche" title.
Nah,you can have it, I already have the "forum Jesus" title since what, 2002?

Holy Knickers

Holy Knickers

This past new years.

Just a little while ago.

Shirts off! Except me of course.

Hylian

Hylian

Only had a crappy cell phone camera but here is a quick pic

Adam

Adammon

The boss and I accepting four awards for marketing excellence at an awards ceremony in Whistler, last June.

Me standing with my buddy Samuel Champlain in Quebec City before the last Van Halen concert with David Lee Roth fronting.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Bump :D

Cajungal

Cajungal

'Want me to be able to find this thread easily when the shirt comes in, do ya? :p

Me & the family.

Back row (left to right):

Me, my dad, my niece, my brother-in-law & my nephew.

Front row (left to right):

My son, my wife, my daughter (DOWN SERA, DOWN!!), my sister and my other niece.

My wife, sister and front row niece all hate this picture. Totally unflattering, they think.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Cajungal said:
'Want me to be able to find this thread easily when the shirt comes in, do ya? :p
Mmmmmmmaaayyyybe... *whistles innocently*

SeraRelm

And now we know what your daughter looks like. Dave, we really need to talk about your (lack of) posting filter.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Edrondol said:

Me & the family.

Back row (left to right):

Me, my dad, my niece, my brother-in-law & my nephew.

Front row (left to right):

My son, my wife, my daughter (DOWN SERA, DOWN!!), my sister and my other niece.

My wife, sister and front row niece all hate this picture. Totally unflattering, they think.
I like that picture, to be honest... Of course, it's because your family looks really nice.

Say... when are you going to let the young'uns back to Halforum? :twisted:

Cajungal

Cajungal

AWwwww, nice pic Dave. :)

Gusto

Gusto

Cajungal said:
His dad is wearing suspenders. :unibrow:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Gusto said:
Cajungal said:
Goddammit.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :D Cool dad.

Gusto

Gusto

North_Ranger said:
Gusto said:
Cajungal said:
Goddammit.
You been replaced, son.

SeraRelm said:
And now we know what your daughter looks like. Dave, we really need to talk about your (lack of) posting filter.
This is the first time I have ever done so. And the only reason I broke my own ban is because I found out my wife has been posting family pictures on her site. If someone wanted to find my daughter's picture online they no longer need me to slip up. So there's no reason for me not to.

You still don't know her name, although I don't think that would be hard to find out any more thanks to Facebook, MySpace and crap like that which my wife and daughter are both on.

SeraRelm

So Dave... did she really lose that digital camera? :smirk:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Edrondol said:
although I don't think that would be hard to find out any more thanks to Facebook, MySpace and crap like that which my wife and daughter are both on.
Not hard at all... :ninja:

Krisken

Krisken

You have a nice looking family Ed. Or is it really the cover family supplied by your espionage employers!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Now that I live with someone who actually takes pictures:

ElJuski

ElJuski

that face is concocting some sort of plot I KNOW IT

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

ElJuski said:
No, I was just eagerly awaiting my ice cream. :eek:rly:

SeraRelm said:
So Dave... did she really lose that digital camera? :smirk:
Lose...was stolen....whichever. Yup.

SeraRelm

Are you sure you didn't accidentally hide it due to the recent myspace debacle?

ElJuski

ElJuski

CynicismKills said:
ElJuski said:
No, I was just eagerly awaiting my ice cream. :eek:rly:
And planning an ice cream death ray device! IM ONTO YOU (LET ME IN ON THIS PLAN ILL BE A GOOD HENCHMAN)

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Here's a picture which is pretty recent of me.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Gusto

Gusto

Tinwhistler said:
CRAZYFACE
Looks like someone wants a crazy face contest!

ElJuski

ElJuski

Are you sure you want to have a stupid face contest? I am the king of stupid faces.

Gusto

Gusto

You can really see my scar in that one. :)

ElJuski

ElJuski

oh lawdy

Far

Far

"Make an angry face! We're getting pictures of everyone doing it!"

Worst St.Patricks day ever.

Gusto

Gusto

Far said:
"Make an angry face! We're getting pictures of everyone doing it!"

Worst St.Patricks day ever.
FTFY

Far

Far

Must be a canadian thing.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!!!

Jake

Jake

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Me and my step-cousin. This is my crazy face picture.

This is from a couple weeks ago when my mom was in town.

Just took this at work with my phone.

H

hudeany

You aren't really a happy chap are you?

Espy

Espy

hudeany said:
Why would he be happy when the world is full of pain, down in the deep dark, and all the conformers just want us to live happy Gap conformist lives.

Baerdog

Baerdog

This is the full-sized picture where my avatar is from.

This is the picture I would tell people to use if they ever wanted to put my face on a coin.

New Year's Eve. We are such a happy couple.

Last spring on a motorcycle ride, back when I had long hair.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Baerdog7 said:

I think you're too cool to be on this forum. :Leyla:

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Espy said:
hudeany said:
Why would he be happy when the world is full of pain, down in the deep dark, and all the conformers just want us to live happy Gap conformist lives.
I can't smile for pictures if know they are coming, I don't know why I just can't.

Yeah and eff you Espy... I am not some ueber emo wrist cutting kid. Just because I like the emo music doesn't mean I cry and write poety and slit my wrist like the rest of them. Sure it's true the majority of my clothes are from hot topic but not all of them, I actually wore a Hollister shirt today.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Bumble the Boy Wonder said:
Baerdog7 said:

Awww, shucks. :oops:

Espy

Espy

HoboNinja said:
Espy said:
hudeany said:
I can't smile for pictures if know they are coming, I don't know why I just can't.

Yeah and eff you Espy... I am not some ueber emo wrist cutting kid. Just because I like the emo music doesn't mean I cry and write poety and slit my wrist like the rest of them. Sure it's true the majority of my clothes are from hot topic but not all of them, I actually wore a Hollister shirt today.
Just giving you crap bud :heythere:

H

hudeany

Espy said:
hudeany said:
Hahaha. Is the soundtrack to this world Death Cab perhaps? Oh or that band with the screechy girl in it, Paramore I think.

ElJuski

ElJuski

The Hollister thing doesn't help sway the image that you project though :p

Cajungal

Cajungal

GUESS WHAT!

I only have a built-in webcam, so taking a decent picture was hard. Better picture to come when I can get some help!

Gusto

Gusto

Excellent!

I can see my hart hat and question mark on the top of your right boob. ;)

Cajungal

Cajungal

^_^ Righty's the best one.

Gusto

Gusto

Cajungal said:
^_^ Righty's the best one.
S'all I'M sayin'. :heythere:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Man, I wish NR would get here!

Chippy

Chippy

HoboNinja said:
Overreaction aside...

Holy shit, son. Hollister? No one is EVER going to accuse you of being a tool, now!

Gusto

Gusto

Chippy said:
HoboNinja said:
Overreaction aside...

Holy shit, son. Hollister? No one is EVER going to accuse you of being a tool, now!
Wasn't it Hobo who mentioned in another thread that anyone who wore a polo or golf shirt was below his mention?

I wish I could dress well, or could afford to recklessly spend money on myself...

Cajungal

Cajungal

^Lol, sounds like me. I'll be shopping with the fellow, pick something up and look at it, smile, try it on, smile more, say I want it, then put it back.

He looks at me like "what the hell?!" It's just nice to dream.

Gusto

Gusto

Cajungal said:
^Lol, sounds like me. I'll be shopping with the fellow, pick something up and look at it, smile, try it on, smile more, say I want it, then put it back.

He looks at me like "what the hell?!" It's just nice to dream.
I'm worse. I'll go into a store, stand in the middle, scan the wall for like 15 seconds and then leave.

Which is to say, unless I find the perfect article of clothing or there is a well-advertised sale, I ain't buyin'.

-- Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:55 pm --

My favourite new picture from this past weekend. I call it MURDERTIME.

Cajungal

Cajungal

:rofl: That's great.

Gusto

Gusto

Cajungal said:
:rofl: That's great.
It's also a testament to how unnaturally long my arms are.

Gusto, you are a riot, man!

And CG! Great shirt! NR should be proud!

Gusto

Gusto

Edrondol said:
Gusto, you are a riot, man!

And CG! Great shirt! NR should be proud!
Thanks, guy! *hugs!*

I'm not your guy, pal!

Calleja

Calleja

Do we really need to see more pictures of me in funny hats?

ElJuski

ElJuski

I GUESS :angry:

Calleja

Calleja

..why is that lady mad at me?

Wait.. guy... lady? No, no, guy... right?

I think?

I DON'T KNOW! DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!!

ElJuski

ElJuski

:angry: *plays guitar riff* :angry:

Chippy

Chippy

Latin Temper.

Gusto

Gusto

Chippy said:
Latin Temper.
HISPANIC PASSION.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Gusto said:
Chippy said:
Latin Temper.
HISPANIC PASSION.
Madre de dios!

Calleja

Calleja

Chippy said:
Latin Temper.
*uses Pablo to cut off Chippy's left hand*

AND NEXT TIME IT'LL BE THE RIGHT, ESE!!

(hope you're not left-handed :shock: )

Chippy

Chippy

No, I am not. I am, however, awesome.

*Grows back hand.* Your Latin Temper just made you forget that.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Chippy said:
HoboNinja said:
Overreaction aside...

Dude it was on sale and it is a sweet shirt. Its a polo with like big ass horizontal blue and white stripes... :p

-- Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 pm --

Gusto said:
Wasn't it Hobo who mentioned in another thread that anyone who wore a polo or golf shirt was below his mention?

I wish I could dress well, or could afford to recklessly spend money on myself...
Not it was not :confused: I wear polos from time to time if I want to look nice or for work.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Hey now, what's wrong with polo shirts!?

That would be me driving, and my friends nose on the left there.

I know. He has quite a sexy nose.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Cajungal said:
GUESS WHAT!

I only have a built-in webcam, so taking a decent picture was hard. Better picture to come when I can get some help!
WOOT! I have put art upon female bodies! :D

twitchmoss

twitchmoss

taken a while ago, but still me

Chazwozel

Baerdog7 said:

That is one hell of a nice bike, man.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Thanks Chaz. It's a 1996 Harley-Davidson Sportster with the 1200cc engine. My dad and I picked it up used and did some work on it. We put on the new handlebars, moved the foot controls from the front back to middle, put on the chrome gauge covers, replaced the huge goofy blinkers with some smaller ones, lowered it a bit, and some other small things. It's a great bike and a lot of fun to ride.

Chazwozel

Baerdog7 said:
Thanks Chaz. It's a 1996 Harley-Davidson Sportster with the 1200cc engine. My dad and I picked it up used and did some work on it. We put on the new handlebars, moved the foot controls from the front back to middle, put on the chrome gauge covers, replaced the huge goofy blinkers with some smaller ones, lowered it a bit, and some other small things. It's a great bike and a lot of fun to ride.

Nice, yeah, I'm thinking about breaking down and buying a Harley. I sold my Honda CRB a couple years ago

, and I really miss getting out and about on a real bike. I enjoyed my crotch rocket, but most of the guys that you end up riding with on crotch rockets are total assholes and kids. I hear the Harley community is a pretty nice group.

I'd love to get me a nice 2008 or 09 Fatboy.

Oh since this is the picture time thread:

a much younger me.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Next year when my step-mom gets her Harley, I am going to buy her Honda Shadow off her to begin on and once I get enough money I am going to get a HD Sportster 883 Low or 1200 Low.

Chazwozel said:
but most of the guys that you end up riding with on crotch rockets are total assholes and kids
Yeah I have some friends with crotch rockets and they give me so much shit for wanting a Harley. But I am sorry a Harley looks way more regal and bad ass. They are just like well blah blah I will beat you in a race and I just reply ok thats nice you can have fun crashing into a wall at 120 MPH while I just ride my bike for leisure at the proper damn speed.

Oh and Chaz you are actually a smart guy, you wear a damn helmet unlike most of the guys I see out there on the street.

Chazwozel

HoboNinja said:
Next year when my step-mom gets her Harley, I am going to buy her Honda Shadow off her to begin on and once I get enough money I am going to get a HD Sportster 883 Low or 1200 Low.

Chazwozel said:
but most of the guys that you end up riding with on crotch rockets are total * and kids
Yeah I have some friends with crotch rockets and they give me so much * for wanting a Harley. But I am sorry a Harley looks way more regal and bad a**. They are just like well blah blah I will beat you in a race and I just reply ok thats nice you can have fun crashing into a wall at 120 MPH while I just ride my bike for leisure at the proper damn speed.

Oh and Chaz you are actually a smart guy, you wear a damn helmet unlike most of the guys I see out there on the street.
Actually that's probably me at my stupidest on a bike, but yeah I always wore a helmet.

That's the biggest problem I have with the crotch rocket community. It's all about racing all the time, doing tricks, and modding your bike. I had no trouble telling them to fuck off, but you won't believe the tremendous peer pressure these groups put on each other to do stupid shit and waste oodles of money on their bikes. This goes for the car circuit too. All those Fast and Furious wannabes drove me nuts when I had a Z28. "Dude that stock LS1 engine only gets 310 hp, you should put this and that in it and get like 50 hp". It gets so old, so fast. I hate, hate, hate the constant one upping each other.

I actually was thrown back at the Jeep community when I decided to get into offroading. Jeep guys don't care what your rig looks like or preforms like as long as you're having fun on the trail. There's no pressure to do anything you're not comfortable doing. I had 100X more fun offroading/camping than I ever did drag racing/autocrossing/and bike racing. I got the same vibe with a bunch Harley guys my buddy introduced me to. They're all about just cruising. That's what biking is all about. You cruise with your friend, make stops, and have good times. Actually, just writing that makes me want to drive down the the dealer and sign off on a bike.

I tried autocrossing with my Impreza once last year. Yeah same bunch of doucebags, telling you what you should blow your money on, and how bad your stock engine is. After that I made sure that my Impreza is my pure daily driver and nothing more.

You tell your friends to go fuck themselves. Cruising 65 mph on a Harley is a thousand times more badass than being a dipshit on a crotch rocket at 120 mph.

Baerdog

Baerdog

HoboNinja said:
Definitely go for the 1200. After riding mine, I wouldn't even think about getting an 883 Sporty.

And Chaz, you're pretty right about the Harley community from what I've been able to see. The only thing I would recommend is to find a group other than the Harley Owner's Group (HOG) to ride with if you actually want to have fun. Since HOG is sanctioned by H-D, they have to follow certain rules like speed limits and riding in a set formation for liability reasons.

And yes, helmets are good. Mine's behind the bike in that photo, but I always ride with my helmet, jacket, boots, gloves, and stuff. Skin graphs and brain damage are certainly not my idea of a good time.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I'm just going to say I find

More appealing than Harleys.

Baerdog

Baerdog

And that's your prerogative. I, for one, tend to prefer Harleys to Jap bikes.

Soliloquy

Figure I may as well post...

Me at the Blue Peter Garden set at the BBC

JCM

Love the helmet

Denbrought

Denbrought

Finally I have something to post here, it's bad to not have a camera of your own :p

Me acting all american-like so homeland security won't snatch me away.

Are those bottles or green colored ground squirrels?

Chronos[Ha-G]

Edrondol said:
Are those bottles or green colored ground squirrels?
"Well, the photo was taken on St. Patricks day, so..."

Denbrought

Denbrought

:rofl: Mostly bottles, there was also some scrap parts from an old computer a friend was throwing away.

<3 the M1

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Gusto

Gusto

Dang Tinny that is some shirt.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Denbrought said:
Finally I have something to post here, it's bad to not have a camera of your own :p

Snipped robo-squirrel shooting [/img]

Me acting all american-like so homeland security won't snatch me away.
Wow, FINALLY. Now we all can see your... arm?

Gusto

Gusto

New haircut, minus goofy grin. THIS IS MY SERIOUS FACE.

THIS, on the other hand, IS MY DURR FACE. :Leyla:

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Gusto said:
Someone once asked me "do you imagine you're that guy?" when I was wearing it while playing (meaning the death dude on my shirt). I was like "wtf?" but had a snappy comeback: "Nah..that guy only has three hearts in his bowl."

Gared

Gared

Me back in September at my 10yr reunion.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I love your hair.

Gusto

Gusto

Gared said:
Me back in September at my 10yr reunion.

*snip Penn Jillette*
Tell Teller we say hi. :D

Calleja

Calleja

Teller won't respond though.

At least not verbally :paranoid:

Gusto

Gusto

Calleja said:
Teller won't respond though.

At least not verbally :paranoid:
Teller says, " ".

Krisken

Krisken

Tinwhistler said:
Gusto said:
Someone once asked me "do you imagine you're that guy?" when I was wearing it while playing (meaning the death dude on my shirt). I was like "wtf?" but had a snappy comeback: "Nah..that guy only has three hearts in his bowl."
Better yet, you should have said "Nope, I'd never blow on a bone flute."

Chazwozel

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Krisken said:
Tinwhistler said:
Gusto said:
Better yet, you should have said "Nope, I'd never blow on a bone flute."
"No, I usually forget my keys" ?

WolfOfOdin

New picture of me. Opinions?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Well, you look a little confused.

Philosopher B.

You definitely look human.

Cajungal said:
Well, you look a little confused.
I was going to say "worried," but then I noticed the date on the picture, so maybe you're right. :smoke:

WolfOfOdin

Confused. Going for a government job, can't do that :p

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

I would say that there's a fairly good chance that you were alive when that picture was taken.

Cajungal

Cajungal

You have an innocent-looking face.

Gusto said:
THIS, on the other hand, IS MY DURR FACE. :Leyla:

And not even a thank you to the person who started those pics.

I see. I get it...

Cajungal

Cajungal

FESTIVAL PICTURE TIME!

Here's some guys doing this choreographed fight to drums and singing.

Here's one from the best concert ever--an energetic, funny woman... can't remember her name, and I can't find my festival calendar!!!

Some local belly dancing instructors doing a demonstration downtown:

Weee!

Some cool dancers on stilts. They lifted each other and spun around!

Then there's these guys. They come every year, pissed off by the togetherness and whatnot. I guess the alcohol doesn't help either.

Silvanesti

look fun! I'll trade you, we still have a few inches of snow. I'de take a hippie love fest!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh! A comment! Wasn't expecting that.... :whistling:

Everyone should come to this thing! It's so much fun. Hey Tinwhistler, there was an Irish band there. ^_^

Silvanesti

so were there any good bands? local stuff or what?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Halforum meet-up at the hippie festival!

Wooooooo! :falldown:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Yes, you all must! Now take this party to my new thread. ;)

KCWM

KCWM

Here we go. In a break room at work, bored, and listening to my iPhone.

Far

Far

Went on a hike today and took lots of pictures. These are some of the better ones.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Question: why when someone else posted a pic of their motorcycle they were too cool for this forum, but when I do it I get someone posting a pink tricycle? :waah:

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

CrimsonSoul said:
Question: why when someone else posted a pic of their motorcycle they were too cool for this forum, but when I do it I get someone posting a pink tricycle? :waah:
Don't feel too bad, I was compared to the guy from Blue's Clues.. :eek:rly:

ElJuski

ElJuski

bahahaha MAAAAIIILLLTIIIIME

HERES THE MAIL
IT NEVER FAILS
MAKES ME WANNA WAG MY TAIL

Williamjamesw

Williamjamesw

Far said:
Uh, WTH is that?

I'm thinking a slug. either extreme close-up, or huge.

edited cause I couldn't get the quote to work right the first time.

Far

Far

It's a slug. Meant to post this one though so you could see how big it is in comparison to my finger.

Williamjamesw

Williamjamesw

Dang.

Seriously, though, lovely photos.

T

Therm

JCM said:

OK - everyone in the office within the sound of my sudden laughter now agrees:

This is hilarious

Cajungal

Cajungal

Bah, half the people here voted in a NEW Deity. ;P Come to the side with brioche.

(way more awesome than cookies)

ElJuski

ElJuski

Dude that looks like a

CHEEEESEEEE FIIIIIIST

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Cajungal said:
Oh! A comment! Wasn't expecting that.... :whistling:

Everyone should come to this thing! It's so much fun. Hey Tinwhistler, there was an Irish band there. ^_^

It looks like it was great fun..I'd love to go sometime :) I'd be interested in the capoeira guys too--I'm assuming that's what the dance-fighting was. From the one picture, it looks very capoeira-like.

Cajungal

Cajungal

They had shirts on that said "Angola." I didn't get the chance to ask them about anything. But it was neat to watch.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Cajungal said:
Bah, half the people here voted in a NEW Deity. ;P Come to the side with brioche.

(way more awesome than cookies)
Okay, I admit to not knowing what a brioche is, but any pastry that resembles a nipple is okay in my book.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Brioche is basically an extremely rich bread made with lots of butter and sugar. I use stale brioche to make my bread pudding. ^_^

Far

Far

Ah, promo stuff!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Me with my sibs at the festival, enjoying a Pina Colada at noon.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Cajungal said:

Me with my sibs at the festival, enjoying a Pina Colada at noon.
You're the chick in the middle? Man you need to shave your stash!

-- Sat May 02, 2009 11:51 pm --

Oh and here's me http://www.graficka.net/coppermine/annie/pictures/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=7&pos=-1814

MisterSteve

MisterSteve

I been bulkin up. Beefcaaake!!!

Scratching my brain

Random

-- Sun May 03, 2009 5:25 pm --

And my all time favorite picture.

rvdleun

Edit: whoops, mispost

Gusto

Gusto

Me and my traveling companion in a Cuban restaurant, last Thursday.

ElJuski

ElJuski

You look like you're cooking up a plot in that picture, KEVIN

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

ElJuski said:
You look like you're cooking up a plot in that picture, KEVIN
HIS SECRET IDENTITY HOW DID YOU KNOW

Cajungal

Cajungal

You look like you've been cooking, period. Nice tan!

HowDroll

HowDroll

I got a desperately-needed haircut today. When you keep getting a hairbrush stuck in your hair because your ends are so horrible, you know it's time.

Before:

After:

Baerdog

Baerdog

You have a great smile, HowDroll, and your hair looks nice too.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Baerdog7 said:
You have a great smile, HowDroll, and your hair looks nice too.

ElJuski

ElJuski

You are the poster girl for the next rotisserie fuck party

HowDroll

HowDroll

ElJuski said:
You are the poster girl for the next rotisserie smurf party

YAY

ElJuski

ElJuski

Just keep practicin those dickerdoodle jugglin skills.

Also, I just realized my work hasn't put up the Easter photos. Fuckers. I want to show y'all my Easter Bunny awesomeness.

MisterSteve

MisterSteve

HowDroll said:
I got a desperately-needed haircut today. When you keep getting a hairbrush stuck in your hair because your ends are so horrible, you know it's time.

Before:

After:

yowza! If I was a few years younger, I would show you the best 8 seconds of your life.

Catafish

MisterSteve said:
HowDroll said:

Before:

img /snip

After:

img /snip
yowza! If I was a few years younger, I would show you the best 8 seconds of your life.
EIGHT SECONDS!!!!! Why do you have to come in here with your long lasting sex and make us all look bad! Why I outta. . .

Kovac

Kovac

mmm pie

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

inspired from the Star Trek reboot thread: Me with Chase Masterson (Leeta the Dabo girl)

This was taken about 9 years ago....I've gotten older :)
Here's my passport photo I just took a couple weeks ago

Baerdog

Baerdog

Tinwhistler said:
inspired from the Star Trek reboot thread: Me with Chase Masterson (Leeta the Dabo girl)

This was taken about 9 years ago....I've gotten older :)
You lucky dog. :unibrow: :thumbsup:

Kovac

Kovac

Seen performing on the streets of Wellington.

Yes, thats a nail in his face.

Lally

Today was my last day of classes of my last semester of school, so in celebration... cheesy graduation photos woooo!

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

My neice and me a couple days ago.

DougTheHead

Me at Stonehenge about 9 months ago:

~2 months ago, desperately in need of a haircut:

And finally a few days ago, with a friend and her Art History flashcards:

T

The Messiah

Tinwhistler said:
DAAAANNNNGGG!!!!

Cajungal

Cajungal

So Doug is more than just a head.

Mr_Chaz

Cajungal said:
Nah, the rest of him's called Tim.

Chazwozel

Who's that sexy ass goalie?

redthirtyone

redthirtyone

Allrighty then:

From the Harrah's Rock Band regionals competition in New Orleans - we are The Pope's Toyota

I'm the one with the clock - Father Time

Cajungal

Cajungal

Mr_Chaz said:
Cajungal said:
"Tim the Body"...... Jesse's gonna come and getcha.

DougTheHead

Cajungal said:
Mr_Chaz said:
Cajungal said:
"Tim the Body"...... Jesse's gonna come and getcha.
Yeah, there's a long story behind that... I'll just say that if you're playing Seven Card Stud in the VIP room of the Tropicana in Vegas after 3AM, the bets tend to get... unconventional.

Gusto

Gusto

An old favourite I recently uncovered:

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Tinwhistler said:
She is literally the nicest "celebrity" I have ever met. I've never met anyone more pleased to talk to fans.

C

caldvan

One of me from about 3 years ago.

Dieb

Dieb

Eh, I suppose I'll post a picture....but on my terms! Here's me in a college play a few years back:

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Dieb said:
Eh, I suppose I'll post a picture....but on my terms! Here's me in a college play a few years back:

Dolph Lundgren??

Dieb

Dieb

Charlie Dont Surf said:
Dolph Lundgren??
Hah, I had no idea who that was until I just googled it. The russian from Rocky IV? I'll take it.

Dieb said:
Let me guess...Rent ?

Dieb

Dieb

ZenMonkey said:
Let me guess...Rent ?
How'd you guess?!?!?! That's totally it! :paranoid:

The play was "Arcadia" by Tom Stoppard. Really, really good play, I think I like it even better than his "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead".

It's my second favorite of his after R&G. Tied with Travesties.

Dieb

Dieb

ZenMonkey said:
It's my second favorite of his after R&G. Tied with Travesties.
Haven't seen or read Travesties, but from what I hear it sounds kinda awesome. Like most of his plays.

Anubinomicon

Dieb said:

i would have said Hansel.

Chazwozel

Anubinomicon said:
Dieb said:

He's so hot right now...

Dieb said:
Haven't seen or read Travesties, but from what I hear it sounds kinda awesome. Like most of his plays.
I saw the 1993 RSC revival with Antony Sher on a high school trip to London. One of the best things I've ever seen. I saw the original Broadway cast of Arcadia and felt like I'd been to another planet for a while. Too bad Indian Ink was such a retread though.

Goddamn now I miss living in New York again.

Dieb

Dieb

Chazwozel said:
Anubinomicon said:
He's so hot right now...
Hansel!?!?! You can dere-lict my balls, man.

(Ha, I can remember playing Halo with friends in college, there was a level called Derelict, whenever we played it someone had to make that joke.....man, that got old fast........but still hillarious!)

(But yea, I've been told Owen Wilson before...although I don't have that crooked nose of his, don't know if that's good or not)

Far

Far

Other side of the island this time.

For size comparison.

Chazwozel said:
Anubinomicon said:
Dieb said:

He's so hot right now...

You sir, win the thread.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

fine I'll post a picture I guess

Cajungal

Cajungal

It's just like I imagined....

Chazwozel

Charlie Dont Surf said:
fine I'll post a picture I guess

Get a haircut hippie! I've got my eye on you!

There is one visual I've been waiting for. Yay, Charlie! :)

Never thought I'd see it! He truly is one of us now!

*Hotel California plays quietly in the background*

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I am trying to zach braff my hair and I am not 100% satisfied with that

Espy

Espy

Charlie Dont Surf said:
I can see that... you are gonna need a bigger schnoz to really get the look down though...

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Espy said:
Charlie Dont Surf said:
I can see that... you are gonna need a bigger schnoz to really get the look down though...
Wow, and I have actually gotten a lot of "big nose" jokes before. Now that I think of it, yeah, ZB's nose is kind of epic.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Charlie Dont Surf said:
NSFW picture of Charlie Don't Surf:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4829/1243037978677.jpg

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

I was the only sober one that night :( I had a final the next morning so I didn't drink and left early.

My mom called and bitched at me for having pictures with alcohol on facebook when I am not 21 :p When I go to look for a job I will just untag them I guess.

ElJuski

ElJuski

oh god the Zach Braffness in here, haha...

THIS SPACE WILL BE FILLED WHEN MY FRIENDS DECIDE TO PUT THE ROADTRIP PICTURES UP THE FUCKS

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

ElJuski said:

THIS SPACE WILL BE FILLED WHEN MY FRIENDS DECIDE TO PUT THE ROADTRIP PICTURES UP THE FUCKS
Up the fucks? What, exactly, is going up?

Waitnevermindidontwanttoknow.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Shegokigo said:
Charlie Dont Surf said:
NSFW picture of Charlie Don't Surf:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4829/1243037978677.jpg
That's the kind of shit nightmares are made of. Pure grade A Nightmare fuel.

ElJuski

ElJuski

CynicismKills said:
ElJuski said:

ohhhhhhhh helllllyessssyouwanttoknow

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

ElJuski said:
CynicismKills said:
ElJuski said:

ElJuski said:
Not after being blown off like that, I don't.

:humph:

ElJuski

ElJuski

ZenMonkey said:
ElJuski said:
Not after being blown off like that, I don't.

:humph:

I was so ready for that :Leyla: face, too. But it turns out my friends can be really lame when it comes to seeing LA, versus just Huntington Beach.

That is, making a :Leyla: picture. And also, unfortunately, I didn't get to stop at any of the places that Allen was talking about. It TURNS OUT that my friends and I didn't exactly make the smartest plans concerning mileage and drive hours, etc.

ElJuski said:
But it turns out my friends can be really lame when it comes to seeing LA, versus just Huntington Beach.

ElJuski

ElJuski

:zoid:

I will say that my trip has basically taught me that my heart belongs somewhere in the throbbing, dry heat of the Southwest. So I'm looking for jobs out west right now to eventually satiate some good Arizona living. And so far, the biggest places that would get me places job-wise with what I want to do are Denver and LA. SO. I MIGHT BE BACK IN TOWN SOONER THAN YOU THINK

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

ElJuski said:
:zoid:

I will say that my trip has basically taught me that my heart belongs somewhere in the throbbing, dry heat of the Southwest. So I'm looking for jobs out west right now to eventually satiate some good Arizona living. And so far, the biggest places that would get me places job-wise with what I want to do are Denver and LA. SO. I MIGHT BE BACK IN TOWN SOONER THAN YOU THINK
Arizona sucks.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

YOU HAVE MISSED OUT ON SOME MIGHTY DECENT FAST-FOOD RESTAURANTS THAT WERE NEAR THE HIGHWAY, JUSKI!

ElJuski

ElJuski

Oh man, I fell in love with Flagstaff. I just want some place that doesn't cripple me every winter like Chicagoland does.

Also, I know Allen :( I KNOW

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

As long as you know. I will have a breakfast burrito on your behalf.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

ElJuski said:
Oh man, I fell in love with Flagstaff. I just want some place that doesn't cripple me every winter like Chicagoland does.

The problem with AZ is instead of crippling winters you have crippling summers.

Cajungal

Cajungal

In Louisiana we cripple you with flavor.

And humidity.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Cajungal said:
In Louisiana we cripple you with flavor.

And humidity.
And stringed instruments to the shins if you don't pay up.

It's for your protection.

ElJuski said:
I MIGHT BE BACK IN TOWN SOONER THAN YOU THINK
So sad, I'm busy that night.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

ZenMonkey said:
ElJuski said:
Zing!

ElJuski

ElJuski

CynicismKills said:
ZenMonkey said:
ElJuski said:
Zing!
:aaahhh:

Baerdog

Baerdog

CynicismKills said:
ElJuski said:

Flagstaff isn't so bad in the summer, though.

Phoenix, on the other hand... *collapes from heatstroke*

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Baerdog7 said:
CynicismKills said:
ElJuski said:

Flagstaff isn't so bad in the summer, though.

Phoenix, on the other hand... *collapes from heatstroke*
Yeah, my dad was raised outside Tuscon, 110+ every summer. I hated going back there for reunions.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I don't have any real good RECENT pics.
Let's see what I do have....
Me and my friends having a cheesy Sears portrait day:

My roommates and I wearing flightsuits to a formal party:
(The long haired one found tape and decided we should also all be taped together)

And... just me.

Batdan

Me and my gf at the Brookfield Zoo a couple of weeks ago. On one of the days it didn't rain while we were in Chicago.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Me- Let's take a nice picture!

Her- Aww, okay!

Me (inner monologue) - Now to make a complete fool of myself.. MUAHAHA!

Every time I see one of you guys' pictures I'm reminded I'm fucking OLD!!

:waah:

Gusto

Gusto

I think that is an appropriately Bumblesque face.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Gusto said:
I think that is an appropriately Bumblesque face.
Oddly enough my faces always seem Bumblesque!

Next time I'll try to make the face of my avatar.

ElJuski

ElJuski

bahahaha that face is SO bumblesque! Bahahahahaha!!

...and because I promised...

The Coors Brewery in Denver wanted to charge $20 for the photo they made us take at the front door. So we said FUCKIT and snapped our own copy of it.

Giving my friend the poo-face at the Grand Canyon. I'm pretty sure she made a stupid pun.

Scratchin my tummy in a Petrified forest.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I'm convinced that if you removed Juski's sunglasses, you'd only find another, more awesome, pair of sunglasses.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I'm convinced that if you removed Juski's sunglasses, you'd only find another, more awesome, pair of sunglasses.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ElJuski

ElJuski

bahahaha you guys make me giggle

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

ElJuski said:
You have no idea how worried I was that I'd get ninja'd on that, had to Google the image and tinypic like my life depended on it.

ElJuski

ElJuski

CynicismKills said:
ElJuski said:
You have no idea how worried I was that I'd get ninja'd on that, had to Google the image and tinypic like my life depended on it.
Haha...now I wish I could see a video of you frantically getting that shit done, then posting, then going YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(PUNCH THE KEYS)

Chippy

Chippy

Before :tina: decided to come galloping in and out of the forum today, I meant to post this. My husband teaching my mom to play WoW.

Gurpel

Gurpel

ZenMonkey said:
Before :tina: decided to come galloping in and out of the forum today, I meant to post this. My husband teaching my mom to play WoW.

haha, cool. my mom won't play any game except for counterstrike.

the first time she headshotted me i was so proud.

Gurpel said:
the first time she headshotted me i was so proud.
Heh, I know the feeling. I taught my mom to play City of Heroes long-distance (for which I should get a badge of some kind), and when we started out I just spent the whole time watching her walk into walls. Eventually she started playing on her own a bit, and then one day in a mission together I watched her blaster pull two mobs down a corridor, LOS them around a corner, hold one and zap the other.

I almost cried.

Cajungal

Cajungal

CONVENTION PICS, PART ONE!!!

Heehee, Jake hates it when I pull the camera away and take a pic like this. But it's the only one with both of us!

YAY!

Another cool non-anime costume... but those are often the best!

This dude drew me as a robot that I will soon scan and post. He was really funny.

FUCK. YES.

Funny story to this one... please ignore the double chin. It doesn't look like that when I'm not... in photographs. :oops: ANYway, I hate starbucks, but that's all I could find in Texas. So I go in and order a Grande iced mocha. He makes me a Venti, and I pick it up and say, "Damn, I can't finish this! But thanks for the upgrade." He says, "I thought you said Large!" And I say, "Well... Grande does mean large, but that's your people's system, not mine!" He was not amused. That was me laughing my ass off in the car after telling the story.