Sketch Request

• Thread starter Singularity.EXE
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Singularity.EXE

Okay, so here's the deal. I have an idea in my head for a tattoo that I desperately want, but have no artistic talent to draw it. So I beseech thee artists of the forum to assist me in this regard. I'm not sure how commissioning works, or if that's even an appropriate thing at this point, but I would like to have one of you lot sketch the design of this possible tattoo.

Cog-heart:
1. The actual image I want done is a human heart, not one of those Valentine thing's but an actual human heart, but made a bit more interesting.
2. Steampunk themed, brass colored with cogs, valves, steam vents and other cool elements.
3. It'd be from the front perspective, so you can see most of the heart, maybe even have some parts of it glass so you could see the inner clock-work going on where regular heart functions are supposed to be.
4. It'd be more to the smaller side as I'd want it on my pectoral, directly above my heart, but maybe size doesn't matter that much.

I'm doing a terrible job explaining this, but if anyone is interested please PM me, post here, or contact me on AIM at Transcension X. Thanks!

S

Singularity.EXE

That's pretty close, but with more steampunkery in the mix. Maybe windows so you can see cogs and clockwork inside the heart itself.

I've been scouring deviant art and I've found things that are similar. But I'm looking for a refined steam-punk, not really one that has the grunge of this first picture.

More to follow as I find.

S

Singularity.EXE

So this would be the perspective I want on it, the angle of this heart allows the most to be seen:

I like the arteries leaving the heart in this picture as being smoke-stacks, that's something I would like on mine as well. I do not like the cartoony look though:

I like the revealed gears on this one, I think I would want something similar on a lower part of the heart, and done in a window-y sort of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.