Export thread

So I got mywebsite back up

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

And everything actually works on it. For some reason when I switch host and had it on a Linux server half the mods I had on the server fubared up because of Linux and didn't work for some weird reason :(. but it's back on a Windows host now and it all works but I lost all the user data :(

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

That means you fuckers need to go play it :) I also added a bunch of stuff to it

David

David

"Cannot find server"

Element 117

Calling people "fuckers" is a super secret method of attraction marketing, right?

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I think of you all as my friends so I have no problems calling every one of you fuckers :)

David

David

Hell, it worked on me. I didn't even bother clicking the link until he called me a fucker.

Still can't find server, though.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I. Dont know what's up with that. Try typing it in? It works on my iPhone when I'm not on the wifi so I dunno

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Just added a good quest to the game, you have to have 1 dragon kill to be able to get into it though

David

David

Got it earlier, now it's not working again. Perhaps issues with your host?

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

The host is the computer sitting right beside me, so I know nothings wrong with that. I'm not sure what the problem is. if anyone else would click on it and let me know if they got their fine?

Looking at down for everyone or just me, it's showing that it's up

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/halflogd.net

edit: there's also a user online right now playing, so I dunno why it won't work for you?

David

David

NOW it works for me. Weird. Maybe it just stops working when I'm the only one looking so it can make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

NOW it works for me. Weird. Maybe it just stops working when I'm the only one looking so it can make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about.
That's my guess

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Hey David... you died

David

David

So I've noticed. That was one angry mouse.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Yeah I sent you a mail telling you how to rez but you figured it out.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

You all should like this post so your friends join up too :)

Hylian

Hylian

The site is not working for me. But according to down for everyone or just me it is up.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

For some reason it doesn't work for a while for one person and then it magically starts working all the time. If you can bring up a different browser and go to the page, and if that works go back to the other browser and load the page (it worked for someone like that earlier). I have no idea what the problem is with that. maybe clear cache?

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Woo 11 users (including my one admin acount and my play account)

Dusty668

I'll log in as soon as I finish playing MMO!

Element 117

I think of you all as my friends so I have no problems calling every one of you fuckers :)
I'm not your friend, buddy.[/QUOTE]
Oh shiiiii

I'm not your buddy, pal.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

She's not your pal, friend.

Dave

Dave

I try and create a character but it won't let me. It tells me that I'm registered and that I should log in but then it tells me my login information is incorrect.

Element 117

not a fucker? Can't play.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Trying to use the name David? Cuz David already had it

Dave

Dave

I tried Edrondol first and then Dave. Got the same error for both.

Hylian

Hylian

The site still work for me :(

I will have to try it when I get home

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I'll look at it later to see if I can figure it out Dave. Hy, try refreshing the page after you get the error see if that helps

Hylian

Hylian

Still get the following error

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

When I get home I will try it on my laptop

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Dave the problem was my wife restarted her computer (host computer) and for some reason that made MySQL strict mode turn on after I turned it off in phpmyadmin. I went and edited the my.ini file and now strict mode is off for good so you can create a character. Hylian, try this address http://www.halflogd.net/home.php

Hylian

Hylian

Dave the problem was my wife restarted her computer (host computer) and for some reason that made MySQL strict mode turn on after I turned it off in phpmyadmin. I went and edited the my.ini file and now strict mode is off for good so you can create a character. Hylian, try this address http://www.halflogd.net/home.php

It works on my home computer but not at my works. So my work must have the site blocked for some reason. Although when they block a site it usually comes up with a huge access denied warning message.