Export thread

So I went and bought my easter outfit

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

So for the first time ever I've bought a new outfit for easter (and whenever because it looks fucking
awesome) so here is pics of what I bought and when I get pictures of me wearing them around thurs or Fri I'll post it on here too.

IMG_0620.JPG

Yes that's a fedora. Bam!
Added at: 00:34
And now you all know my pants size, which is two sizes too big (I wear 34) in order to accommodate my M1911 CS from RIA :)

linglingface

linglingface

Ooohhh fancy!
I will be at SakuraCon on Easter as a My Little Pony. I may end up buying Easter clothes anyway, just so I have an excuse to buy more clothes... >.> Definitely the last thing I need.

Krisken

Krisken

So who are you Crimson? Jake or Elwood?

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

M1911 CS from RIA
What is this

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

You're carrying for easter?

Your extended family must be as crazy as mine.

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

Armscor (Rock Island) make some nice 1911s. How many rounds have you run through it? You seem pretty happy with the RIA! I have been considering a 1911 or a Beretta PX4 so that it can use the same clips\ammo\cleaning kit as my CX4.

Heatherling isn't your being a girl all the excuse you need to buy new clothes? Seems to work for my daughters, who are doing quite well in my wife's training program!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I haven't put as many rounds in it as I'd like only about 100 or so but that allowed it to feed my JHP rounds without a hitch. going to a range around here involves a 100+ dollar yearly fee OR driving to my dads house and getting eaten up by red bugs so I don't get to shoot as much as I'd like

linglingface

linglingface

Heatherling isn't your being a girl all the excuse you need to buy new clothes? Seems to work for my daughters, who are doing quite well in my wife's training program!
I work in a clothing store, so I have too many clothes... I once took a photo of my closet:

Bookcase top shelf to bottom... Long-sleeve shirts, short sleeve shirts, sleeveless shirts, pants, jeans on bottom shelf.
Bottom hanging: Outerwear/cardigans (also ROYGBIV order!) then tops that need to be hung.
Top hanging: Dresses, followed by Mike's outerwear/shorts, followed by 3 giant stacks of Mike's t-shirts, 1 stack of button down shirts, 2 stacks of long sleeve shirts, 2 stacks of jeans. (As a man, he has too many clothes!)
And to the right, some of my shoes. :D

Philosopher B.

Whoa.

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

Crimson I think you need to start shooting some red bugs! Heatherling that looks like a good start!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

SAM_0092.JPG

Bam! Pimpin' (with tags still on!)
Added at: 12:45
and sideways

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I think it is amazing that you can hang from the wall at such a perpendicular angle.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

That's just how I roll with suction cups on my feet

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I am also jealous that you can buy a hat in any store. I have to go to the men's stores in the ghetto for hats. White boy stores don't carry anything over 7&3/4 usually only 7&1/2.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

That entire outfit was a walmart special lol I really love the hat and can't wait to just wear the outfit out just because. Heck I may do it this weekend because why not.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I am also jealous that you can buy a hat in any store. I have to go to the men's stores in the ghetto for hats. White boy stores don't carry anything over 7&3/4 usually only 7&1/2.
I had no clue that black dudes having huge heads and white dudes having small heads was a thing

linglingface

linglingface

View attachment 1800

Bam! Pimpin' (with tags still on!)
Added at: 12:45
and sideways
Dashing! And daring! ...courageous and caring, faithful and friendly with stories to share!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

huh?

Calleja

Calleja

She's singing the Gummi Bears Theme, you philistine!!!

Also... Easter Outfit? What the hell is that? You crazy 'mericans care to explain your weird traditions?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I had no clue that black dudes having huge heads and white dudes having small heads was a thing
Not for this white dude...

If I even have to do the same thing for Eye Glasses.

If not the ghetto, I have to find stores frequented by NFL players.

Jay

Jay

I don't get it, why are you dressed up as a 3rd rate Blues Brother for Easter?

figmentPez

figmentPez

Also... Easter Outfit? What the hell is that? You crazy 'mericans care to explain your weird traditions?
Easter is a holiday where a magical bunny rabbit travels around the world crapping out jelly beans for little children to eat. Adults are horrified by this, so they try and hide the jelly beans in strips of colored plastic, but kids love sugar and will find the jelly beans anyway, even eating the plastic "grass" to get the sweet magic turds. Further distraction is also provided by candy hidden in plastic capsules shaped like vintage nylon stocking containers. This too is ineffective, as only chocolate trumps jelly beans, and chocolate does not last forever.

There's also something about getting a new (usually pastel colored) outfit to show off at church or something, but that's not candy so who can be bothered to remember?

Oh, and as Film Brain would say:
New outfits at Easter are a symbol of rebirth. Tying in with the celebration of Jesus Christ rising from the grave and offering new life to those who have faith.

Calleja

Calleja

Yeah, yeah, I know all about the Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs, come on, I live in a country where 100% of the movies in the theater and 75% of the TV Shows are American. I was asking about the outfit, that's something I had never heard.

We got a "similar" tradition down here regarding new outfits in New Year's Eve, but it's more of a "if you wear brand new clothes on New Year's, it means you'll be getting new clothes all year!" good-luck sort of thing. People even sometimes leave their house with empty suitcases at midnight New Year's Eve, cause that means they'll be "traveling all year". Tee hee.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Yeah, yeah, I know all about the Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs, come on, I live in a country where 100% of the movies in the theater and 75% of the TV Shows are American. I was asking about the outfit, that's something I had never heard.
Yeah, I figured. I just wanted to be strange.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I just wanted a new outfit, it looked nice, and Easter is right around the corner so it was my excuse.

Disconnected

<----- Shaking his bunny foo foo