Export thread

So I'm jumping out of a plane...

Adam

Adammon

In about an hour. In the event that something bad happens, I bequeath my Espy points to the Smoking Baby Foundation, the name 'Adam' to steinman, and the Chazwozel user to Mathias.

Made Ya Blush

Made Ya Blush

Always wanted to do that, but never had the opportunity...

Have fun and good luck!! :thumbsup:

Don't get yourself killed because you will be missed.

Wasabi Poptart

I hope your instructor doesn't give you surprise mid-air buttsecks like Calleja's did.

strawman

strawman

Sweet! Since you're not back yet, I assume I get to start signing my posts again!

-Adam

Ah, that feels so good. I'm going to do it again for good measure.

-Adam

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Aim for something soft.

phil

phil

SOOooooooo....it's been a while since he posted that.

Not sure how long these things normally take, but it seems like it'd be kind of an in and out deal, ya know?

hmmmmmm

Adam

Adammon

More of an up and quickly down :) cell phone died in my locker at the airstrip. All done! Have my bluray video of the whole jump and a picture cd. When I get home ill upload it all to Youtube. Glad I did it, not something I'm keen to repeat ;)

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I hope your instructor doesn't give you surprise mid-air buttsecks like Calleja's did.
Wha?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Don't get yourself killed because you will be missed.
Yeah, get yourself killed for a better reason!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

it's awesome in my late teens I was really into it

Gusto

Gusto

Wasabi Poptart

Calleja went tandem skydiving. There was a picture. It was funny.

Thanks Gusto!!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Yeah, get yourself killed for a better reason!
This is the second best laugh I've had in 3 days.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Battling the eternal tyrant known as Gravity and losing is as good a way to die as any.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

"Maybe it'll be friends with me? 'Hello Ground!'"
*THUD*

bhamv3

bhamv3

So Dave, Gusto, Shego and Adammon are on a plane, right, when the plane starts having engine trouble. And the pilot says someone will need to jump out, to lighten the load, but there're no parachutes.

So Dave says, "I'm old, I've lived a good life, I'll do it." And then he jumps out the plane.

But the engine troubles continue, so the pilot says someone else will have to jump. Gusto says, "I'm young and heroic, I'll do it." And then he jumps out the plane.

But the engine troubles continue, so the pilot says yet someone else will have to jump. So Shego throws Adammon out of the plane.

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

Flown them but have not yet jumped from a perfectly good plane. Congratulations on your first successful jump!