So my dad's going to be on Extreme Makeover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt²

So my dad informs me today that he's volunteering a landscape design next week for a Extreme Makeover that's coming to our area. He said the "Door knocking" is on Monday.

I've never watched the show before, except for part of one episode.. do they even interview the LA's?(Landscape architects) ... what else should I expect?

M

Matt²

well I'm kinda hoping to ride his coattails a bit.. I maintain his website.. maybe I can get him to wear a hat with his website's name, and then put a more prominent link back to my business, on the page? :D

D

Disconnected

I don't recall them interviewing the landscape artist from what i've seen.

Show generally follows a formula.
Into family
Design team meets family
Family goes away
Team destroys house
Team rebuilds house

If it's like other shows anything anyone wears will be decided by wardrobe. No label gets on TV without permission on a show like that.

Dave

Staff member
I read his post wrong. I thought he was saying his dad was going to be ON it! He's just hoping one of his plans is used on the show. Yeah. He ain't getting on TV.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

But if you want to do something to help yourself out, have you thought of doing a cable access computer self-help show?

Status
Not open for further replies.